• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser486

82 points villa!!!!!
MFD members should send their support to him, he crowned your tribe levels!!!!
http://prntscr.com/lru80g

Why do you support only Eterna Evil and poopypantaloons ?
See, this is why I told Disco I didn't particularly want to address you in these posts. You are about as deaf as you are dumb, and you are as dumb as a post. We have already replied to you, this will be the last time I acknowledge your existence here.

DeletedUser4932

@Skolir Oh boy, well glad we aren't then...

@Baz- That's a big call, and I probably biased just slightly, but think you might be wrong.

Edit @Yatogami I'm sure you know the playing chess with a pigeon analogy, applies pretty well here.

DeletedUser4973

Does MFD mean Marked for Dying and Nobling ?
Oh yes it is, judging by their defensive bashpoints!!!!
More than of of their players are already farms after 9 days that the world has opened!
Others have already restarted, like ben2105.
http://prntscr.com/lryc00

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4973

Thanks Yatogami for the screenshot and for marking out your attacking villas, now all the players in the world know where your nukes are situated!

DeletedUser5027

Does MFD mean Marked for Dying and Nobling ?
Oh yes it is, judging by their defensive bashpoints!!!!
More than of of their players are already farms after 9 days that the world has opened!
Others have already restarted, like ben2105.
http://prntscr.com/lryc00
You know those DB are from all of your tribes troops dying right? But you dont have the OB to show for it, cause you arent killing anything. Just dying.

DeletedUser4271

So most of my posts were deleted/ thanks inno.

ANYHOW. leonadis shames tsv.As someone that has diplomacy with tsv i perhaps shouldnt say that.but needless boasting does nothing to benefit your tribe and only brings more attention.
In saying that. Yato! this is the first time I've had the pleasure of playing a world with you. its actually atleast to me amazing that having been here since en09 i never actually played a world with you before.(well i dont think anyway)
though disck is hardly a ball of sun worthy of being praised given the mfd being catted down in that province is now up to 2 out of 4 members.with the other two being pure defensive.

DeletedUser486

So most of my posts were deleted/ thanks inno.

ANYHOW. leonadis shames tsv.As someone that has diplomacy with tsv i perhaps shouldnt say that.but needless boasting does nothing to benefit your tribe and only brings more attention.
In saying that. Yato! this is the first time I've had the pleasure of playing a world with you. its actually atleast to me amazing that having been here since en09 i never actually played a world with you before.(well i dont think anyway)
though disck is hardly a ball of sun worthy of being praised given the mfd being catted down in that province is now up to 2 out of 4 members.with the other two being pure defensive.
;)

DeletedUser5033

I introduce myself, I am alexhann, new member of the tsv tribe, and I am going to demonstrate my play potential.
I was informed that the MDF is a dangerous tribe and that you know how to play
That's good, I like competitiveness.
At this moment I am a stranger. time puts each player in his place

DeletedUser5033

This guy is hype incarnate
this guy can teach you how to play tribal wars 2
alone I see crowns and casiteros, the game is based on points.
I do not use crowns, nor do I need the points
20181209074047.jpg

DeletedUser486

Good day to you Alex, and thank you for the introduction. At this time I have 2 things to say.
1. It looks like your position means you will be fighting your own tribe's diplomacy before fighting us.
2. For you to have a space to fill, MFD had to kill off some TSV players, so I wouldn't worry about my first point for long. ;)

DeletedUser4271

Good day to you Alex, and thank you for the introduction. At this time I have 2 things to say.
1. It looks like your position means you will be fighting your own tribe's diplomacy before fighting us.
2. For you to have a space to fill, MFD had to kill off some TSV players, so I wouldn't worry about my first point for long. ;)

So i see MFD promoted you to their forum representive apparently.

DeletedUser4714

My personal opinion on the top 5 tribes right now. I quickly threw this together. Feel free to comment on it, that's what the forum is for. ;)
Keep in mind that these are just my assumptions, I don't know a lot about the diplo between some of these tribes. Just trying to post something positive here. If I talked mad shit about your tribe and you feel offended, I don't really care so meh. I'll just end up making memes about it. But hey, I tried to stay positive. :)

1. Andaria (ABO):
They already crowned the max member cap to 100. Won't be surprised to see them be the first tribe with 100+ members. I see some familiar faces and experienced members. They have some heavy crowners but I think 75% of the tribe won't make it to the end game. They will stick around for a while but won't really do much.
2. Chaos Dynasty (C.D): Looks like they will replace the Russians. They claim to have won some worlds but then also say that they had no competition on Brazilian servers. Looks like many people are jumping over to international servers. Dunno if that's a good or bad thing. I don't know these players so can't really make a comment about it besides pointing out that their bashpoints are extremely low. They will have to step up and put in some work if they want to survive.
3. The Underdogs (TUS): They have some decent leaders and decent growth. Looks like a solid tribe.
4. The cool ones (TCO): Very similar to (TUS), I don't see them ending in the top 3 but they will stick around for a while.
5. Marked For Death (MFD): They girls have been around for a while. Playing on multiple servers and known for having a big mouth ;) The amount of bashpoints makes up for it though. We will have to look out for these guys. They have a lot of active and good members. Also nice to seem they well represented on the forums. Also first tribe to have nobles. Congratz CIASniper.
6. The Savonians (TSV): Not really in the top 5 but worth mentioning. They also have good players and will survive for a while. I don't think TSV and MFD like each other very much. This battle will probably keep going for a while.

A lot will change when people get nobles so we will have to keep an eye out.
upload_2018-12-9_16-50-37.png

DeletedUser486

So i see MFD promoted you to their forum representive apparently.
Promoted sounds so official, it is more like I haven't been asked to stop yet :p

Awesome writeup Venutius, thank you.

DeletedUser4271

My personal opinion on the top 5 tribes right now. I quickly threw this together. Feel free to comment on it, that's what the forum is for. ;)
Keep in mind that these are just my assumptions, I don't know a lot about the diplo between some of these tribes. Just trying to post something positive here. If I talked mad shit about your tribe and you feel offended, I don't really care so meh. I'll just end up making memes about it. But hey, I tried to stay positive. :)

1. Andaria (ABO):
They already crowned the max member cap to 100. Won't be surprised to see them be the first tribe with 100+ members. I see some familiar faces and experienced members. They have some heavy crowners but I think 75% of the tribe won't make it to the end game. They will stick around for a while but won't really do much.
2. Chaos Dynasty (C.D): Looks like they will replace the Russians. They claim to have won some worlds but then also say that they had no competition on Brazilian servers. Looks like many people are jumping over to international servers. Dunno if that's a good or bad thing. I don't know these players so can't really make a comment about it besides pointing out that their bashpoints are extremely low. They will have to step up and put in some work if they want to survive.
3. The Underdogs (TUS): They have some decent leaders and decent growth. Looks like a solid tribe.
4. The cool ones (TCO): Very similar to (TUS), I don't see them ending in the top 3 but they will stick around for a while.
5. Marked For Death (MFD): They girls have been around for a while. Playing on multiple servers and known for having a big mouth ;) The amount of bashpoints makes up for it though. We will have to look out for these guys. They have a lot of active and good members. Also nice to seem they well represented on the forums. Also first tribe to have nobles. Congratz CIASniper.
6. The Savonians (TSV): Not really in the top 5 but worth mentioning. They also have good players and will survive for a while. I don't think TSV and MFD like each other very much. This battle will probably keep going for a while.

A lot will change when people get nobles so we will have to keep an eye out.
View attachment 1034
i didnt even realise you wrote this up when i replied to yato xD. mind doing one for the entire top ten? given the amount of small member tribes at this point im curious about everyone else.since nobles arent out yet technically we cant class it to the top 5 given that many tribes are around the same amount of members.

DeletedUser5033

But TSV is not going to play Survive, but to try to win the world.
And to value whoever gets to draw nobles before, is an error.
My opinion