• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser5054

ready to, as i said i was preoccupied with RoE. and ye i'm buzzin hard so sry abt the bad formulation, is it clear now? :p

DeletedUser5054

i make ready dodge, i pley geme, i forget taime. i feil dodge by taime. i see tw agaiin and BOOM, p2w defeat mai troops o_O

DeletedUser5012

Vodka is his kryptonite...
Ya failed ta dodge. Simple as that. Don't go blaming ya loss on p2w, when it's obviously a lack of skill (or something else, maybe) on your part this time. It's rather irritating that folks can't simply fess up when they mess up...

DeletedUser5054

wow, so many answers b4 i got around shitposting mine!
ye vodka is a kryptonite of mine, along with all other drugs.. :rolleyes:
and i didnt exactly blame my loss on p2w, my loss was my nuke that i failed to dodge with, then comes the minimal losses mr poopy butthole had with his p2w nuke.

i say p2w as i know it is, by seeing reports of losses etc and adding 1 and 1 together. no barracks can recruit that fast even if u invest all the res into 1 villa from 2-3 which he had building it, even with unlocking captain etc through "bonuses" or whatever u wanna call those things to unlock tech with.

shame that p2w has so much of an advantage, but i doubt inno will ever go in the right direction as small dick big wallet ppl will pay, and thats money in their pockets, so cant really blame them too much for making such an easy living on ppl trying to flex cuz they can spend some money, i would do the same as inno without even blinking xD

i knew this is a possibility since i returned from years of not playing cuz of botters, but i hoped they fixed their shit, and i cant say i have seen a botter on this world yet, allthough some is either working really good with coops etc and have no life (dw i dont have one either), so i enjoy the game as is now, except for the p2w ofc.. :)

Our Diplomacy.

Attachments

• topped.jpg
    topped.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 182

DeletedUser5054

nope, cant even compete zalot. at least yato can on a rare occation admit loss, u just seem like a salty kid -_-
here to have fun, not listen to salty kids so pls excuse me while i ignore u on the forums :)

DeletedUser486

nope, cant even compete zalot. at least yato can on a rare occation admit loss, u just seem like a salty kid -_-
here to have fun, not listen to salty kids so pls excuse me while i ignore u on the forums :)
I don't know what you're talking about, I'm MFD, we have no concept of "dee-feet?"

DeletedUser486

You got me.

Wait, no, you didn't. Who said anything about getting me?
<.< >.>
giphy.gif

DeletedUser486

you have to copy the image address and post it as an image rather than a link
8f416d65f5b99f92fee3fe5df7e39eca.png

DeletedUser486

We held a candlelight vigil for those brave axes who never got a chance to knock on your walls.