• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser5033

Giggles.... I kinda feel bad for ya. Kinda.
You do not feel bad for me . I have come to play. and I will do that.
I left the tribe, I do not share his way of playing
a tribe of 50 members declares war on me
Attacking goes much further than clicking the mouse
;)
20181210133400.jpg

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5052

Marked For Death, don't think you'll win easily this world. The brazilians invaded this one :D

DeletedUser4932

Just got sent MFD tribe member list, fkn dead its DIP + a few good players. Looking forward to watching some good players slowly get dragged down by Topper and Co then .

DeletedUser4490

Just got sent MFD tribe member list, fkn dead its DIP + a few good players. Looking forward to watching some good players slowly get dragged down by Topper and Co then .

Only player from Dip i recognize is Bluejay although Dip were trash so can't pretend the were very memerable

DeletedUser5012

Hmm... Pretty sure mfd is mfd, with the usual suspects and a few new friends. We're cute n snuggly. Won't be dragged down tho. The boy band won't allow it ❤️

DeletedUser5054

Can u MFD's pls send a screen of how many TSAR BOMBA incs u got atm? :p

DeletedUser5027

Are you wanting to see the incomings from JUST your tribe, or both tribes because you are only brave enough in numbers?
Its actually three tribes. Fearless Ret had to get in on the fun too, tho only one or two members showed up for the party. So three tribes vs 1 province? I think they might be scared.

DeletedUser5055

Nobles are starting and fun is coming.
As a very new member of MFD, I dont know much members but enjoyed their way of playing.
I am also kinda proud because it seems like this is the only tribe worth opening a thread on forum.
We are only fifth in ranking, why always about us?
I am thinking of opening threads like below..
is TSV already dead?
will ABO shares go bull or bear?
is F R stands for Faster Restarting?
who should Inno appreciate? crowners or those who make them crown?
Saw someone keep farming on a nobled barb for hours, why?

I like forums and game is more fun if we taunt each other here.
When tide of war is relatively still, hope I can be here often.

Newbie forumer,
Kyaw

DeletedUser4714

I am also kinda proud because it seems like this is the only tribe worth opening a thread on forum.

Welcome to the forums, always good to see new faces here.
This thread is not only about MFD. The forum is already pretty dead so opening new threads about everyone won't get you the attention you so desperately desire. It's not only about MFD. But they are the active and like a bit of banter / taunting. So that already makes them the best targets because they will actually respond. However, I'm not sure if MFD is bragging or complaining about all these tribes working together against them. I'm getting some mixed signals here.