• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser5033

That's something I do not know, I do not know the level of play that each tribe has. I joined TSV, for better or for worse It's my first time on this server. I'll take it as Training
I will help tsv, not to focus on wars by tribes, and play by zones It does not make sense to fight against people who do not see or are far away You fight at close range

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4271

That's something I do not know, I do not know the level of play that each tribe has. I joined TSV, for better or for worse It's my first time on this server. I'll take it as Training
I will help tsv, not to focus on wars by tribes, and play by zones It does not make sense to fight against people who do not see or are far away You fight at close range
im fairly sure i've seen your name in other worlds before....

DeletedUser486

You speak with tact and reasoning. I hope you stick around on these forums so I can keep up with you, am interested in seeing how you play out :)

DeletedUser5033

im fairly sure i've seen your name in other worlds before....
impossible
is the 1st time I play in the English server and under my original nickname Alexhann. I come from another serve

DeletedUser5033

You speak with tact and reasoning. I hope you stick around on these forums so I can keep up with you, am interested in seeing how you play out :)

Do not waste your time on me . I'm just going to see how they play around here. I am nobody I enter here to chat a little

DeletedUser486

Do not waste your time on me . I'm just going to see how they play around here. I am nobody I enter here to chat a little
Shouldn't have spoken with more game perception than everyone else in your alliance ;) You officially have a fanboy :p Keeping my eye on you.

DeletedUser5033

You speak like the terminator. I dig that, but unfortunately for you Skynet dies and you all go with it. TSV's new nickname is Skynet.

¿ That is what you say ? ¿That picture that is the cat in boots? it is funny ;)
¿Who is skynet?

DeletedUser5033

I feel disappointed, they ask me to play to win barbarians and respect diplomacy, everything is blue or purple.
I will leave the controls to my 7 year old son
That is valid for that

if ever someone founds an aggressive tribe without diplomacy, let me know
( In spain, I am Ghost Warrior ,

and I have 15 towns less than the number 1 in casualties)
20181210030822.jpg

And One of the leaders of Steel Brothers ( 16 members )
The number 1 tribe has 40 members

20181210031003.jpg

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5046

My personal opinion on the top 5 tribes right now. I quickly threw this together. Feel free to comment on it, that's what the forum is for. ;)
Keep in mind that these are just my assumptions, I don't know a lot about the diplo between some of these tribes. Just trying to post something positive here. If I talked mad shit about your tribe and you feel offended, I don't really care so meh. I'll just end up making memes about it. But hey, I tried to stay positive. :)

1. Andaria (ABO):
They already crowned the max member cap to 100. Won't be surprised to see them be the first tribe with 100+ members. I see some familiar faces and experienced members. They have some heavy crowners but I think 75% of the tribe won't make it to the end game. They will stick around for a while but won't really do much.
2. Chaos Dynasty (C.D): Looks like they will replace the Russians. They claim to have won some worlds but then also say that they had no competition on Brazilian servers. Looks like many people are jumping over to international servers. Dunno if that's a good or bad thing. I don't know these players so can't really make a comment about it besides pointing out that their bashpoints are extremely low. They will have to step up and put in some work if they want to survive.
3. The Underdogs (TUS): They have some decent leaders and decent growth. Looks like a solid tribe.
4. The cool ones (TCO): Very similar to (TUS), I don't see them ending in the top 3 but they will stick around for a while.
5. Marked For Death (MFD): They girls have been around for a while. Playing on multiple servers and known for having a big mouth ;) The amount of bashpoints makes up for it though. We will have to look out for these guys. They have a lot of active and good members. Also nice to seem they well represented on the forums. Also first tribe to have nobles. Congratz CIASniper.
6. The Savonians (TSV): Not really in the top 5 but worth mentioning. They also have good players and will survive for a while. I don't think TSV and MFD like each other very much. This battle will probably keep going for a while.

A lot will change when people get nobles so we will have to keep an eye out.
View attachment 1034

Good afternoon everyone.

I would like to introduce me. My name is Christian, and I'm from Brazil.
I am the leader and founder of the Chaos Dynasty tribe. I will not go too long with my tribe. Our story is in the description, and if you want to know more, just search in Tools. (tw2-tools.com/br26)

As for questioning our Impact Point, have you ever seen that we are still protected?
And for you, what matters most? Have the biggest impact point in the first week or the end of the war? A war does not last a week.

Have a good game!

DeletedUser5012

I feel disappointed, they ask me to play to win barbarians and respect diplomacy, everything is blue or purple.
I will leave the controls to my 7 year old son
That is valid for that
if ever someone founds an aggressive tribe without diplomacy, let me know

Giggles.... I kinda feel bad for ya. Kinda.

DeletedUser4714

As for questioning our Impact Point, have you ever seen that we are still protected?
And for you, what matters most? Have the biggest impact point in the first week or the end of the war? A war does not last a week.

It's good to see you found your way to the forums. I did not realize everyone in your tribe was still in BP but that explains the low bashpoints. However that also means that your place as rank 2 will not last a long time. You have the advantage of members but other tribes will have access to nobles way faster so expect to drop a couple ranks during the next weeks. You have a solid position at the rim so the smaller tribes won't bother you that much. It will be interesting to see how you develop the next couple weeks