• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser486

What are kids learning in school these days? Is knowing the flags of the big countries not one of the basic things? Or is every flag with red white and blue french to you? Only thing I can say is if you didn't learn it in school follow discoturken's advice and google it. Save yourself from moments like this.
I actually think they are adding Discoturken's advice to the school curriculum. There will be an optional, after school class; Discoturkenology, and everyone will choose it.

DeletedUser486

Come on guys, I got my ass handed to me at the start of the week and nothing. No bragging, no banter. Where is the back and forth?

DeletedUser5012

Sigh... No one wants ta play the battle of wits with ya anymore... Is sad, really
Of course, some seem ta have given up the battle with their tiny men already... Which is worse

DeletedUser2785

Can't say more, to defeat the tiny men,some needed puppets which they could not achieve before.I am literally crying for those braggers of highly experience people,needed crowns and other assistance while saying they are self sufficient to fight all.

DeletedUser5012

Are you seriously complaining about how I made a friend? For really??? Oh noes! At least I made my friend obvious, instead of just hugging the whole blasted world behind the scenes. Best part? My new friend used ta be ya friend. Are ya fixin ta cry some tears over ya stolen friend? Lemme see, I got 80 folks, against a sea of red 300-400 players deep. Pretty sure my new friends aren't Makin this an uneven fight...

DeletedUser486

Can't say more, to defeat the tiny men,some needed puppets which they could not achieve before.I am literally crying for those braggers of highly experience people,needed crowns and other assistance while saying they are self sufficient to fight all.
Define other assistance.

DeletedUser2785

Are you seriously complaining about how I made a friend? For really??? Oh noes! At least I made my friend obvious, instead of just hugging the whole blasted world behind the scenes. Best part? My new friend used ta be ya friend. Are ya fixin ta cry some tears over ya stolen friend? Lemme see, I got 80 folks, against a sea of red 300-400 players deep. Pretty sure my new friends aren't Makin this an uneven fight...
Well unlike you i am not crying for the lost friend,no,never. However, unlike you I also do not brag about taking the whole world alone,which you couldn't so you made so many ploys.You could invite my friends to you directly rather than making so many things like mutiny of a tribe or taking a tribe down by kicking the players and then the lost of its leadership.Then making the same tribe attack us,why- because what you could not do in last 3 weeks,they do it better than you.Also, I do not blame players who buy necessary crowns but every crowned troops that you send to us is our victory.We have nothing to prove ,where as you have everything you say to prove.If you are thinking I am blaming you for this even if you have no hands, you have to prove it yourself, the world have seen and still seeing what you have done.

DeletedUser486

Well unlike you i am not crying for the lost friend,no,never. However, unlike you I also do not brag about taking the whole world alone,which you couldn't so you made so many ploys.You could invite my friends to you directly rather than making so many things like mutiny of a tribe or taking a tribe down by kicking the players and then the lost of its leadership.Then making the same tribe attack us,why- because what you could not do in last 3 weeks,they do it better than you.Also, I do not blame players who buy necessary crowns but every crowned troops that you send to us is our victory.We have nothing to prove ,where as you have everything you say to prove.If you are thinking I am blaming you for this even if you have no hands, you have to prove it yourself, the world have seen and still seeing what you have done.
That's not how accusations work. And not to sugar coat it, but you might be the dumbest player I've come across for thinking that we could actually prove we DIDN'T use underhanded tactics. I mean, think about it. How do prove you didn't do it? You want us to show you 50 screenshots of blank messages to show that we DIDN'T talk about it? Seriously. Dumb. The way it works is you have to prove it.

NOW, we had no idea what the hell happened to...was it TUS, honestly not sure what the tribe was called? There was actually a discussion after we noticed the post here about it here about 1. Who it might have been based on who it happened to, and 2. How the hell what happened, did happen (re. skills disappearing) To come back to a point I made earlier on this. If we were going to dismantle a tribe that we didn't need to dismantle, why one of the weaker tribes?

The only friends we made were the players who left TSV and formed their own tribe after they learned what we did on EN40. That LeonidasTheSpartan can't lead, nor does he have anyone but his own interests in mind.

We are kicking butt regardless of how many of you are allied, we wouldn't cheapen it by stooping, Goatneck of F R, home of PROVEN Push Accounts. So you come back when you can prove something other than what is currently happening, which is MFD destroying troops and conquering villages.

Sit down and take your medicine.

DeletedUser2785

That's not how accusations work. And not to sugar coat it, but you might be the dumbest player I've come across for thinking that we could actually prove we DIDN'T use underhanded tactics. I mean, think about it. How do prove you didn't do it? You want us to show you 50 screenshots of blank messages to show that we DIDN'T talk about it? Seriously. Dumb. The way it works is you have to prove it.

NOW, we had no idea what the hell happened to...was it TUS, honestly not sure what the tribe was called? There was actually a discussion after we noticed the post here about it here about 1. Who it might have been based on who it happened to, and 2. How the hell what happened, did happen (re. skills disappearing) To come back to a point I made earlier on this. If we were going to dismantle a tribe that we didn't need to dismantle, why one of the weaker tribes?

The only friends we made were the players who left TSV and formed their own tribe after they learned what we did on EN40. That LeonidasTheSpartan can't lead, nor does he have anyone but his own interests in mind.

We are kicking butt regardless of how many of you are allied, we wouldn't cheapen it by stooping, Goatneck of F R, home of PROVEN Push Accounts. So you come back when you can prove something other than what is currently happening, which is MFD destroying troops and conquering villages.

Sit down and take your medicine.
FR home of proven push accounts, hmmm sounds great,just because you proven one of ours doesn't make you any less,by noble those push account's villages after complaining about them,makes you the same guilty as the one who did it.besides we kicked them once we found out,unlike you who talk big,crowns nukes and are afraid of rumors of bigger crown users and need assistance to take out our villages.how many did you took from us before their assistance? MFD - money for defeat sounds better I guess.

DeletedUser486

Dum dumdum dum.

Guilty for trying to not let our enemies get those villages, huh? There's so much coming out now, your lips are gonna stain brown.

We are fighting, practically, all of EN41, but yes, we're afraid. Terrified. Other synonyms for fear...umm please stop fighting us? As for spending crowns, you've SEEN your leader, right?

But yeah, keep talking, I like how you've given up on your baseless accusations of underhanded tactics. No proof, see how that works?

DeletedUser2785

Well i praise good tactics no matter whom it comes from,but not bad ones.Regarding Caelum,I must rectify ,like i have to rectify everyone,he is one of the leaders of FR,not sole leader.And regarding his crown, whom did his crowning actually effected? He didn't crown nuke nor build up walls from level 0 to 20. Which i am sure none of your tribe mates will decline to do when time comes up for them.

DeletedUser4271

Well i praise good tactics no matter whom it comes from,but not bad ones.Regarding Caelum,I must rectify ,like i have to rectify everyone,he is one of the leaders of FR,not sole leader.And regarding his crown, whom did his crowning actually effected? He didn't crown nuke nor build up walls from level 0 to 20. Which i am sure none of your tribe mates will decline to do when time comes up for them.
Its my job to be an idiot. you and i both know yatogami.had i the time to play like i once did.That i would be doing far better than i am now.You also know i have been mainly defensive in most of my worlds.Not all leaders are on the frontlines going through tribes like their butter.
and if your crowns part directed to me was about my recent regrowth.well blame gwen. I got the 20/25$ coins package. and in the bonus 3 shots it gave me for free included with it....well i get the nobles.I figured if you cant beat them why not join them i suppose. and even then.only because gwen was so generous. its nothing your own players havent done in the past day im sure.

DeletedUser486

Its my job to be an idiot. you and i both know yatogami.had i the time to play like i once did.That i would be doing far better than i am now.You also know i have been mainly defensive in most of my worlds.Not all leaders are on the frontlines going through tribes like their butter.
and if your crowns part directed to me was about my recent regrowth.well blame gwen. I got the 20/25$ coins package. and in the bonus 3 shots it gave me for free included with it....well i get the nobles.I figured if you cant beat them why not join them i suppose. and even then.only because gwen was so generous. its nothing your own players havent done in the past day im sure.
Merely pointing out the hypocrisy of crying crowns when it isn't ONLY MFD buying them. It's like saying "We are only losing because a few in MFD (would 20% be a very generous number here?) are spending money for an advantage, and that is why we are losing and you are winning". But both sends are spending money, so what if we applied my generous 20% guesstimate to both sides?
20% of MFD players spending money? Ooooh an entire 16 players are buying crowns, but wait, aren't we fighting like 500 other players? 20% of those spending money? Why that's 100 players spending money to LOSE. Well, I'll be damned.

Now I say it is a generous guesstimate because I don't really know the true number, but I do know that I have seen a lot of new nobles with enemies the last few days.

DeletedUser2785

Merely pointing out the hypocrisy of crying crowns when it isn't ONLY MFD buying them. It's like saying "We are only losing because a few in MFD (would 20% be a very generous number here?) are spending money for an advantage, and that is why we are losing and you are winning". But both sends are spending money, so what if we applied my generous 20% guesstimate to both sides?
20% of MFD players spending money? Ooooh an entire 16 players are buying crowns, but wait, aren't we fighting like 500 other players? 20% of those spending money? Why that's 100 players spending money to LOSE. Well, I'll be damned.

Now I say it is a generous guesstimate because I don't really know the true number, but I do know that I have seen a lot of new nobles with enemies the last few days.
So, you want to justify buying crowns by your players by going against 100/400 players and then bragging about how good you are, I think you should stop bragging about something which you aren't, if all those 100/400 players crowned like your 16 players do, you would have gave up on the server and go on to the next and fear them if they join the server? even in rumors?

DeletedUser486

Let's work on our reading comprehension before commenting anymore, k?

DeletedUser5012

I dinna see anyone over here cryin over lost friends, luv. I've said it numerous times, already... But I guess I can say it again. I wish I could take credit for the beautiful fall of TUS. It was a masterpiece of betrayal. Sadly, I only take credit I've earned.
As for the mutiny and forcing folks ta go attackin against their will... Laughable at best. The bloodthirsty and vill hungry folks were eager ta finally find food on their maps. Coalition nonsense was starvin folks. Why? Easy pickins like F R were off the menu. The weak are food, not friends.
And let's keep cryin over who spends what... Please. It's amusing.
We are here ta play the killy game. Simple as that. We killy, we laugh, we repeat. It's delightfully fun. MFD has been miles ahead of every other tribe for OBP since protection dropped for this world. Miles ahead, dear. Addin a few new friends dinna make us less fabulous, it made us have more folks ta play the killy game with...without hidin them in the shadows via alliances. If this is braggin, oh noes... But I dinna think statin simple facts qualified.

DeletedUser2785

I dinna see anyone over here cryin over lost friends, luv. I've said it numerous times, already... But I guess I can say it again. I wish I could take credit for the beautiful fall of TUS. It was a masterpiece of betrayal. Sadly, I only take credit I've earned.
As for the mutiny and forcing folks ta go attackin against their will... Laughable at best. The bloodthirsty and vill hungry folks were eager ta finally find food on their maps. Coalition nonsense was starvin folks. Why? Easy pickins like F R were off the menu. The weak are food, not friends.
And let's keep cryin over who spends what... Please. It's amusing.
We are here ta play the killy game. Simple as that. We killy, we laugh, we repeat. It's delightfully fun. MFD has been miles ahead of every other tribe for OBP since protection dropped for this world. Miles ahead, dear. Addin a few new friends dinna make us less fabulous, it made us have more folks ta play the killy game with...without hidin them in the shadows via alliances. If this is braggin, oh noes... But I dinna think statin simple facts qualified.
Say whatever you like,there are facts which proves otherwise.

DeletedUser5012

Say whatever you like,there are facts which proves otherwise.
Well, were ya planning ta provide some sort of evidence ta back ya claims? Yato already reminded ya that provin a negative isna really a thing, so the ball is in ya court. Provide ya facts and the proof that backs them... Or quit ya cryin already.

Attachments

• 20181223_202532385.jpg
    20181223_202532385.jpg
    867.4 KB · Views: 246