• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

I even suggest to let Tanks takeover the leadership of ABO..
Actually I was just joking but Andaria take it very serious lol

DeletedUser5012

I even suggest to let Tanks takeover the leadership of ABO..
Actually I was just joking but Andaria take it very serious lol
Best joke ever... Especially when it actually happened. This world has been Sooooo amusing

DeletedUser5012

20181224_231043985.jpg

So. Much. Death.

DeletedUser2979

Giggles...
Not a single complaint. This world is amusing. The red sea will continue to part. Mfd is here to fight, kill and laugh. Yay fun times.

It's curious that no one is mentioning the beginning stages of mrt style tribes... I mean, we all knew it would happen... Some weak tribe would recruit as many members as they could stuff into their tribe. This world isn't even that big, folks. Do ya really need 60-100 members just to compete??? If ya answer is yes, I pity you... But not nearly enough ta be letting ya live and build.
how big is MFD now?
not complaining, they have some good players, but just sayin...60-100 was not good?

DeletedUser5005

the only question is : how big is abo/justice LOJ ,DEF, FR and all tribes together ( and this Russians ) ?
the only thing i know is , if a person don't perform , Titus will kick them :)

DeletedUser2979

Not sure that's the only question, it's become a merge server, with some good players, granted, but it's a big merge and hug fest

DeletedUser2635

how big is MFD now?
not complaining, they have some good players, but just sayin...60-100 was not good?
I also dislike those big tribes, but the thing is that it's almost impossible to win with less than 50 people. And I will also state why.
-For once, to win a world with 20-30 members, those members need to be of really good quality, and those so called elite players also have really big egos (at least most of them have, myself included TBH).
-Even in those small and elite tribes there are a few (5/10-20/30) who are the backbone of the tribe, so to say the very very good ones among very good ones. If one of them quits for whatever reason, the whole structure of the tribe begins to shake (sometimes those tribes fall apart, other times they change their policy [instead of 20-30 people, they start playing with lets say 50])
-Cooperation: I am sure everybody has different criteria when it comes to classifying someone as a good or elite player, in most cases it will be someone who can grow fast. But there is a catch, I think a far better player is a quiet one who takes it slowly, takes a hit for the tribe when need be and does all kinds of stuff in the background. Why is this relevant, the small elite tribes tend to focus on the first kind of players who aren't, in most cases, willing to take a step back if it benefits the tribe, but does harm to them.

I could elaborate on this further, but in the end the only thing that matters is how you want to play the game. Some want to be ranked first, either as a individual or as a tribe. Others want to win the world. Some can win it but sink too much time in the game and end up quitting - because the game starts destroying their real lives. In the end I understand why people have different playstyles but I guess the game would be boring without a lot of trolling and flaming. :p

DeletedUser2979

I also dislike those big tribes, but the thing is that it's almost impossible to win with less than 50 people. And I will also state why.
-For once, to win a world with 20-30 members, those members need to be of really good quality, and those so called elite players also have really big egos (at least most of them have, myself included TBH).
-Even in those small and elite tribes there are a few (5/10-20/30) who are the backbone of the tribe, so to say the very very good ones among very good ones. If one of them quits for whatever reason, the whole structure of the tribe begins to shake (sometimes those tribes fall apart, other times they change their policy [instead of 20-30 people, they start playing with lets say 50])
-Cooperation: I am sure everybody has different criteria when it comes to classifying someone as a good or elite player, in most cases it will be someone who can grow fast. But there is a catch, I think a far better player is a quiet one who takes it slowly, takes a hit for the tribe when need be and does all kinds of stuff in the background. Why is this relevant, the small elite tribes tend to focus on the first kind of players who aren't, in most cases, willing to take a step back if it benefits the tribe, but does harm to them.

I could elaborate on this further, but in the end the only thing that matters is how you want to play the game. Some want to be ranked first, either as a individual or as a tribe. Others want to win the world. Some can win it but sink too much time in the game and end up quitting - because the game starts destroying their real lives. In the end I understand why people have different playstyles but I guess the game would be boring without a lot of trolling and flaming. :p
I don't agree or disagree, I was just referencing MFD who where shaming another tribe for having 60-100 members "just to compete"....

DeletedUser2635

I don't agree or disagree, I was just referencing MFD who where shaming another tribe for having 60-100 members "just to compete"....
Yeah seems like a hypocritical thing to say. :D

DeletedUser486

Yeah seems like a hypocritical thing to say. :D
It was no secret that DOA and F R were allied, and working together, and usually this type of relationship either results in a merge at a logical point of the game, or an ending to the relationship. As the threat of MFD persists, it becomes less of a choice and more of a question of when.
What humours me is the timing, as if somehow merging tribes now, and taking on a new name, changes anything about their situation. They are still getting hammered, bleeding players, they can't keep "commanders" to save their...well guess that analogy is moot :p
In terms of timing, they are showing us who the weak links are, that are being left in the dust of the merge. And really, just making it into one failing tribe instead of two. With no strategy or planning behind the merge, there is no goal that will be succeeded and so it is doomed to fail.
As for our new friends, what can I say, I was sceptical at seeing them join us, but I'll be damned if I am not impressed by Fungi, you guys must have really messed something up that he couldn't manage to get a steamroll in his area going because hes got solid squad leadership and coordination skills that I just didnt really see effected against mfd but holy hell is he in his element now.

DeletedUser4271

It was no secret that DOA and F R were allied, and working together, and usually this type of relationship either results in a merge at a logical point of the game, or an ending to the relationship. As the threat of MFD persists, it becomes less of a choice and more of a question of when.
What humours me is the timing, as if somehow merging tribes now, and taking on a new name, changes anything about their situation. They are still getting hammered, bleeding players, they can't keep "commanders" to save their...well guess that analogy is moot :p
In terms of timing, they are showing us who the weak links are, that are being left in the dust of the merge. And really, just making it into one failing tribe instead of two. With no strategy or planning behind the merge, there is no goal that will be succeeded and so it is doomed to fail.
As for our new friends, what can I say, I was skeptical at seeing them join us, but I'll be damned if I am not impressed by Fungi, you guys must have really messed something up that he couldn't manage to get a steamroll in his area going because hes got solid squad leadership and coordination skills that I just didnt really see effected against mfd but holy hell is he in his element now.
Your also aware the coalition was formed by fungi for the most part.He tried to dictate who should be in the alliance and what not.He holds a rather personal grudge against me as i countered near every suggestion he had.He managed to insult 2 tribes within a day while i was at work. As amusing as it was for me.it did make things difficulter and he seemed to take it personally.He also never really hid that him and poopy are friends. aparently.
In terms to the merge between FR and DOA. you know that both tribes have players who in past worlds have worked together.given we are fighting the same tribe it seemed beneficial to merge for easier communications.Not unsimilar to what many who are in mfd have done in past worlds like rumeli or frankstein etc.