• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date
i just want to know, where are this 60 '' great '' Russians ?
why hiding ?
scared ?
When they can't cheat by creating a core of a puppet tribe to have a massive advantage to compensate their lack of building ability, and think they can spend their way to a win, they realize just how shameful they are. I landed on EN40, within two weeks I was helping hold a frontline against some laughable play. Predictable, poor tactics, and overall a "let's throw money at this and win" mentality. It got them nowhere, given Titus' stubbornness and playstyle, coupled with my desire to be Rocky and Bullwinkle, their morale waned fast on his walls as he crushed their nukes and took 6 of their villages while they frantically spent money to counter.

DeletedUser486

Yatogami, I nominate you for the top 5 write up. Chop chop.
WqUJhjZ.png

Disclaimer (of sorts): Bashpoints won't ever tell the whole story on TW2 due to how they are calculated. When players leave a tribe, that tribe loses the bashpoints that player earned, vice versa tribes recruiting players count that players bashpoints. Therefore analysis based on those numbers alone would be inaccurate at best without putting in the kind of work just not possible without a good stats page.

1. JUSTICE
Members: 151
Total Villages: 545
Offensive Bash/per member: 3,269,984/6,000
Defensive Bash/per member: 1,758,798/3,227

Originally ABO, I believe, the tribe to put the most importance (crowns) into pushing up that Tribe Level early to reap those benefits. However a very high tribe cap dampens that somewhat, and whilst creating that kind of swelled chest can intimidate most tribes having so many players strangles communication and growth.

Either through luck or plannning, the tribe recruitment has been limited enough that they have carved out a share of the core and aren't too spread. Their biggest weakness here will be so many weak players in their provinces. If momentum is gained on breaking in, the tribe will break apart.

This isn't to say that there aren't some strong fighters in JUS, they are definitely putting my fellow MFD members to the test with some very strong nukes raising hell and tearing through defense attempts. This becomes very telling however that there are some solid fighters providing a very respectable 3.269million offensive bash averaging out to 6k bashpoints per member.

From the perspective of MFD, they are our biggest and most challenging competition, but aren't gaining any meaningful ground. Their lack of strong fighters, and overabundance of passive players make the rank 1 less than likely to be a world winning competitor. We aren't worried.

2. Marked For Death
Members: 78
Total Villages: 452
Offensive Bash/per member: 7,112,334/91,184
Defensive Bash/per member: 2,374,715/30,445

My tribe, and what can I say, we love the Killy. More than twice the offensive bashpoints of the rank 1 tribe, and ALMOST matching Offensive Bashpoints for the rest of the top 10 tribes combined (short by about 100k)

MFD are the baby of Titus the Mutt and his core of players that he takes world to world. Adding friends to that list as they play (picked myself up and a handful of others on Navardun) Their playstyle is aggressive and fun, absolute teamwork, coordination and experience. I have been blown away by how well they work and how well the tribe falls in behind Titus' leadership. Usually a tribe with so much experience can lead to problems of ego, and yet there have been very few issues to date and only arguments of misunderstanding which I believe is a feat unto itself.

Recently went up to 80 members, with a handful more waiting to join as part of a merge with a group led by AerialFungi who saw the light through Leo's bs. Aerial has been awesome since joining and has definitely helped this be a smooth transition between tribes. Now that he is one with the Killy, JUS are in trouble.

Without meaningful changes in the competition, MFD have all but won this world.

3. Def Solis
Members: 67
Total Villages: 196
Offensive Bash/per member: 1,107,930/16,536
Defensive Bash/per member: 731,449/10,917

Def Solis were originally two separate tribes, Hive and Fearless Retribution, formed by Peace Frog and Caellum2 respectively. Both carry leadership experience from previous worlds. We were genuinely excited to be called out on the forums, and to see so many tribes come against us. It really put our start up domination to the test. Whilst we did point and laugh at the coalition, I hope it is understood this is all part of the psychological warfare that is waged here on the forums.

We have indeed enjoyed the challenge, though it is quickly disappearing.
Both tribes merged together under one banner, but still need to do a LOT on communication, leadership, strategy and teaching. The downfalls of both tribes are absolutely on the leaders. As someone with plenty of leadership experience myself, believe me when I say the ONLY way you overcome these downfalls are to accept responsibility and resolve to not repeat them on future worlds. I have certainly tried to offer advice in my postings on alternatives to some poor decisions that have been made, though I understand as an enemy that advice may be easy to ignore.

As this tribe is the result of a merge, the statistics will be skewed slightly as they lose many players that have been killed off and push the survivors together. Originally the tribe held a fairly strong location, but are now being scattered to the winds as they noble away and restart and get rimmed. Losing players left and right under what has been a fairly relentless war against them.

4. The Cool Ones
Members: 77
Total Villages: 157
Offensive Bash/per member: 264,853/3,440
Defensive Bash/per member: 640,884/8,323

The Cool Ones have been around for most of the world, and I believe were a fairly silent partner of the coalition. I would hear of engagements with them every so often, but not enough that I know ANYTHING about them. I do know that their membership base has not been stable enough that the tribe could achieve anything meaningful. The tribe is so spread out that coordination and support is impossible and so the banner is nothing more than a placeholder for players. If they aren't here casually, then the leader is just downright irresponsible for the current spread of his tribe and has a long road of mistakes to walk before creating something worth recognition.

5. Shield of Daubal
Members: 63
Total Villages: 159
Offensive Bash/per member: 136,856/2,172
Defensive Bash/per member: 151,827/2,410

This is a tribe I have been seeing on the tribe list, but hearing nothing about. Clustered dead west from center, they have very few concerns, but are also doing nothing interesting, either. This is likely one of the first rim tribes we will see cluster up into barbs and require breaking through attrition later on.

So early into the world, the map is only a couple of hundred points wide and two leading tribes taking up a chunk whilst the rest pick up the pieces.
Very sad level of active players meaning that the world is moving very quickly to its end point and there is very little time for anything to happen. It sucks that this is what the game has become.

DeletedUser2369

Back in the day, the core wars would end with the core tribe surrounded by established rim tribes, and a new set of wars begins. That is no longer practical for two reasons - tribe skills mean the core tribe has an unfair advantage by default, having been established far longer, and the fact that relocation means that 1x 100 village player can fight more effectively than 2x 60+ village players (before skill is taken into account), and the core tribe naturally has the biggest players, while the rim is relying on number of players more than size.
There are several more imbalances in this game that also contribute, but those are the primary ones in my opinion.
Therefore when the core wars end these days, the game is effectively over.

DeletedUser5066

Greetings Yatogami,
You can be accepted into the newspaper TW2
it's just a shame that no one has yet invented it :(
you do a wonderful job to answer every post in every category in every world you can only find

It seems you wasting most of your time in forums(also forum in game)
I just wanted to imagine what if one day the game will closed...
Do not let that ruin your life.. go find another hobby or start do some sport
just in case.. you know.. (every game will closed some day)
Also i never see person with a lot of passion to game so many years... its very impressive dude
Do something with your experience
Be a warrior game & warrior forum its not count
I mean you should find a job in the newspaper(If they are still looking for in 2019)

Its only advice, dont bring something from ur jokes notebook against enemies.
Im not ready for this one.

DeletedUser2369

Oh. My. Goodness. That guy was a piece of work Yato. Cant believe i never ran into that thread way back when.

DeletedUser5066

I rigth about u, the replay was no longer then 10 min
And after some fumbling in posts, i agree with this man you problamy mentally ill, but in some way u look a normal person with a lot of obsession to game or whatever..
Its ok dont feel too much anger at me. I was like that, too belive or not.
i know how its feel be strong player with ''tactics,strategy,techniques''

Not related to the subject
I just came back after maybe 7 years from my last game.
and its so funny u & mfd think u see all the possible tactics in game (or its only what i think)
and u all there in tribe so expected with ur moves, its not hard to know where ur next target will be or where u will push/stack villas
seems all this yeras nothing of tactics changed.

Reply to first comment
yes, mfd already win
3 worlds will make you happier ?
I was in TCO when i try my first game after yeras...
It did not take 2 days to know that it was not a good place
Then i moved to ABO, and i can say there is some good players and some not rlly.. (who said many players would make a better tribe? its not u dont worry)
Leader ABO was very quiet... without any word from him in this 30 days(strange(
Then Tanks become to leader ABO/JUS
some things rlly changed... but im sure and u too we know very well the tribe still not have any strategy to futher.. they almost all play for fun (they even dont know how use the map well)
and im sure they still without focused tactic or something what give them advantage on MFD

wanna hear some good story?
I threw some advice to ''lordwars'' or how they call it... how to beat MFD or strong tribe when they already dominate in area
they thought I was crazy.. lol
also im kicked out from JUS after i contributed some villages to ''enemy''
but they still dont know why i did it. but its not metter im already give up.. if its not jus and mfd
i know i dont have any chance in this world, its rlly was waste of time my first game.

Hey dude.. im expect to ur post ''Third victory to MFD"
in next 14-40 days(how aggrasive mfd can play more then now?)
JUS players already leaving and slowly breaking from inside
So you can prepare your post and put it to ur notebook and use it in rigth time :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2369

Honestly, sounds like you will find him in a psych ward. Not trying to get personal, but it did seem like he had an unhealthy obsession.

DeletedUser486

Getting personal is what they do, can't touch you in game, so they make assumptions as to who you are behind the name. As if there is any foundation to anything they come up with.

DeletedUser2369

that is the part that made me wonder about his own sanity. there were alot of accusations, and a claim that the whole long message was giving evidence, but there wasnt one time when he gave a reason for his assumptions.

DeletedUser4271

so i didn't look at the forums for like a entire fortnight. @Yatogami can we have a new top 5 please.its changed a bit and what not.

DeletedUser4271

Or in other words: Please include me, I invited refugees and now i'm in the top 5.
you act like we werent already in the top 5.... before you go attempting to insult or whatever do get your facts checked.must be a hill billy thing to be stupid i guess.