• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser5055

Do something with your experience
Be a warrior game & warrior forum its not count
I mean you should find a job in the newspaper(If they are still looking for in 2019)

Some people are just overly dedicated over a particular thing for good. :)
You simply do not seem to understand that.
Are you advising Yato to do something meaningful???
Then how do you define meaningfulness?

The game will stop one day.
So is .. umm.. our lives, player BavarianGranpa on this very world showed us. RIP to his soul.
Nothing does really more meaningful than others, its just personal opinion.

Yato do what he likes, not hurting others. He is happy being in game and forum. That's perfectly fine.
If I am in your place, I won't go and suggest Einstein to stop creating theories saying
"Your theories are annoying, it will be expired one day. Do sth meaningful like go to bar and sip some whisky" which I think is better thing to do.
:D

You will be surprised how minecraft players build their world spending much effort/time in game.

Btw, I see you sometime ago on this world, while trading I think. You were within my trading range then.
So sorry if you gave up this world already, if that was not the case we should be fighting by now.

DeletedUser1330

you act like we werent already in the top 5.... before you go attempting to insult or whatever do get your facts checked.must be a hill billy thing to be stupid i guess.

Well my bad then.
It seems that it's hard to notice your presence even if you're in the top 5.

Now back to stupid hillbilly rims Caelum and friends.

DeletedUser2635

They have a new leader - HansBrosmS and he is even worse than Tanks Away... So yeah, not so many things are going their way.

DeletedUser486

u2lShma.png

so i didn't look at the forums for like a entire fortnight. @Yatogami can we have a new top 5 please.its changed a bit and what not.
You'll protect me from @SsS TtT solider, though, right?

9YUkeQr.png

As I have stated before, the current method for the in game tracking of bashpoints is not consistent/appropriate for assessing tribe success, however numbers DO offer insight into what tribes should focus on which is why I am averaging them to "per member". The numbers we pull in this way are really only "active" or "immediate" bashpoints, in that they only show the accumulated bashpoints of the tribe's current members and do not reflect or hold all members who have left.

Marked For Death | VP: 224
Members: 76
Total Villages/per member: 611 / 8
Offensive Bash/per member: 12,116,678 / 159,429
Defensive Bash/per member: 4,123,388 / 54,255

MFD cruising the top spot as Justice falls apart. Chasing glory and celebrating best kills while the nobles just follow in, still very little ego to be found, and not much struggle either. We have one player currently losing ground in the West, but the fight he is putting up the group he has been soloing against should thank their lucky stars we were unable to support effectively in time from afar. His bounceback will be something those players should fear as he won't be alone next time.
There really isn't much to say about MFD, rank 1 in all aspects, as it should be. The world isn't over yet, and as the leading tribe, there should be no shortage of challengers and conspiring amongst the remaining tribes and players to ensure that we earn this world every step of the way.

Justice | VP: 195
Members: 109
Total Villages/per member: 468 / 4
Offensive Bash/per member: 5,058,576 / 46,408
Defensive Bash/per member: 3,333,432 / 30,581

A few strong fighters and ridiculous tribe level crowning from Andaria just doesn't compensate for lack of activity and coordination.
There is still a few putting up a fight, but as there is no coordination or solid leadership their nukes' days are numbered.
That isn't to say there is no coordination, we do see players working in pairs or more, but for the most part they are either stopped dead, losing nukes to blind attacks and foolish faithless assaults, or fail to follow through that first hit and lose on the return. Whilst this conflict does keep us on our toes somewhat, it is ineffective and damaging to their attempts to control and thrive in their areas. The downtime on their offensive capabilities, even small, deepens the disadvantage as MFD continue to spread.

Going back to what I was saying about numbers, whilst 468 villages in the tribe is impressive, the per member average is 4 villages per player. Now before you jump at me for this, I will say this off the rip, it isn't really 4 villages per member, but I have 2 different perspectives for this statistic. So bear with me.
NOW, the crass 4 villages per member is much less effective in terms of individual rebuild times and self preservation and progress. What I mean to say here, is it is much easier to rebuild a lost Nuke or Defensive support with 8 villages (which is the MFD average) than it is with 4. Simplifying this number to this extent is just my way of saying there is too much ineffective ground in the tribe.

The true shape of the tribe is that their top 10 players hold 1/4 of the tribe's village total, or to break that down, about 9% of the players hold 25% of the villages. The other perspective that comes of this is the obvious divide and disconnect of any communication or leadership. These players are capable of much faster rebuilding, but in terms of coordination aren't moving their defense to protect their smaller members as effectively as they should (or as the tribe needs I should rather say). So while they might be thriving themselves, it will mean less as their tribemates disappear around them and they have less active assistance as their respective front lines boil down to just them.

The per member average for killing is pretty poor as well and SCREAMS that the collective troops of the tribe just aren't meeting its needs to survive and thrive. I shouldn't really have to explain much more on this.

In my opinion and from my perspective, Justice's active and effective tribe size boils down to about a quarter of it's actual player list. Optimistically.

Def Solis | VP: 111
Members: 76
Total Villages/per member: 293 / 4 (close enough I rounded up on this one)
Offensive Bash/per member: 2,079,545 / 27,362
Defensive Bash/per member: 1,637,278 / 21,543

This tribe is nothing if not persistent. Either they reduced the number of leadership/council, limited the name exposure or just can't keep as many as they once had. This tribe (formerly tribes) has received the brunt and relentless bloodhunt of MFD ever since the early world declarations that LeonidasTheSpartan pulled them into, or piggybacked onto, my apologies I forget which came first. The chicken or the egg. Either way, we cut the head off one and broke the other, but I digress.

The numbers here never going to give the full picture for this group of plucky appetizers as they are 2 become 1 in holy matrimony, to forever hold their peace as we silence them.
I do still hold respect for them, calling us out in the early days, and it is a shame that they weren't able to garner or nurture the kind of coordination and cooperation between tribes that were needed. The one operation that has ever come against MFD and antonymously named Tsar Bomba, failed to leave the crater effect that would have justified the effort. If you want my honest opinion, the goal of the op doomed it to fail as ineffective and, in truth, the time it took hurt the players and tribes who participated more than the op targets.

I'm all for teaching, if you are for learning, so don't be too offended when I say that leaders all around this world need more experience and game knowledge. If you guys are considering continuing to make our fight a hard one, the first thing you should look at is tribe consolidation. You are too spread out.

Chaos Dynasty | VP: 103
Members: 61
Total Villages/per member: 175 / 3 (rounded up)
Offensive Bash/per member: 3,580,639 / 58,699
Defensive Bash/per member: 1,170,027 / 19,180

This tribe has, wisely, kept quiet throughout its startup growth for the world, the numbers here are skewed somewhat with chaff and inactives that I expect will soon fall off the tree as the tribe shakes off the dead and patches up the weak points Their effective mass is better than Justice, and keeping a small and tight active player base gives them room to breathe and the potential for good leadership and communication/coordination. Traits I would expect of a premade.

I wish I had more on this tribe, but until the front lines close in I won't have any perspective to add beyond the base numbers (Seriously miss having a conquer list and tribe change list to analyse).

Being a premade from another server, though, it is unlikely they have a high rate of turnover as server oriented premades rarely do a whole lot of recruiting and rarely have a high rate of inactivity unless the whole tribe loses interest. If this assumption is correct, then their growth has most likely been largely unhindered as they have not needed to put much effort in defending.
Likewise, they have a respectable per member attack stat, which suggest aggressive progression with little coordinate defense against them.
Chaos Dynasty will likely be the last stand against MFD.

The Cool Ones | VP: 82
Members: 78
Total Villages/per member: 178 / 2
Offensive Bash/per member: 420,582 / 5,776
Defensive Bash/per member: 758,102 / 9,719

The Cool Ones are still somehow fighting it out for the rank 5 position, but beyond sending in the Tsar Bomba op and providing some early game skirmishes in provinces, this tribe has done nothing that suggests active or experienced leadership. For me, "The Cool Ones" is synonymous with "food".

1nYj5aR.jpg

In terms of the remaining active player base, the level of guidance and teaching within the tribes outside of MFD is severely lacking, and it is certainly evident to me that our enemies are unable to track and learn our strategies to be able to grow in experience and fight back effectively.
Changes should be made, effort should be made, to attempt to spread knowledge, strategy, tactics and even just the motivation and selfless attitude that a one for all atmosphere within a tribe can truly create a strong, effective bond.
Beyond this effective big picture planning from leaderships should be employed to guide these learning players in a way that best suits the growth of the tribe and works to making it defensible with good/even progression.
There is a long, long road here, and I hope the active "veteran" leaders stick around long enough to improve.

DeletedUser1330

Andaria, justice, payback, and now the walking dead?
You can't keep up anymore.

DeletedUser486

So once again a tribe leader goes bonkers, so it's obvious who is to blame, right?
2r1iy0.jpg

Look, guys, I am here. On the forum and in game. If you need help and advice on what you are doing wrong, all you need to do is drop me a message. Through knowledge and experience, stuff like this can be avoided.

PzBhBjy.png

And I don't know who felt this, but ouch...

aEdfs8j.png

Justice...Payback...Walking dead, whatever you wanna call yourselves. Your first problem has always been your diplomacy. A tribe that recruits for area dominance should NEVER also ally with everyone else around them. There is no room to grow, and if that is your only way to survive then forming the tribe was a mistake to begin with. If you can't lead 120 players to dominate your area when you are the ONLY tribe doing that, and are also the ONLY tribe past a tribe level of 30 for most of the world, you are doing something very wrong.

The moral of my story is don't blame your shortcomings on something that can't and won't be proved. It stunts your ability to address your weaknesses and add to your experience and knowledge to do better next time.
This post isn't calling you out for being bad, or wrong, but to insist that this mindset hurts you. Not us.

We are still here, we are still winning, we are not breaking rules and we are not going away.

DeletedUser5055

New world is opening, a good excuse for some who couldnt compete well here. =)
I am aldy imagining this world fights will be even more unbalanced.

DeletedUser5069

Are we playing the same world? En41 has been very easy for me too

Attachments

• IMG-20190114-WA0042.jpg
    IMG-20190114-WA0042.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 218

DeletedUser5055

Are we playing the same world? En41 has been very easy for me too
Yes we are, we never touch each other yet, may be. Its like CD on the map, you are C and we are D. will later become an O.