• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser486

I will have to try to write on tomorrow, I started, but it just feels salty and personal, I have no real stats or facts to provide.

The only things to know are Def Solis still soldiering on, but not coordinating. They went full MRT.

Walking Dead, originally ABO, then Justice, are effectively dead in the water with all former leaders destroyed or hunted.

Chaos Dynasty, the premade with promise, quitting. Already cut in half in terms of member count, and I only recently found out that FTP was their second tribe so I hadn't been watching them too closely until now and I am unsure what will become of that tribe. This is why anyone who has ANY kind of real experience here will tell you. How many worlds you win doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to you claiming to be the best.
BH9iSB8.png
Among literally all the reasons that a tribe spits out when it quits on mass like this is, also apparently it wasn't all that widely known that being the international server, whose purpose it is to host all nationalities and timezones, that there is no night bonus.

MFD still spreading exponentially, as I understand it, a 5th of the way to victory condition with yet to place focus on that aspect.

DeletedUser486

So literally no one stepped up to fight proper....
The original coalition made a real effort, the big mistake made was that TOO many were in the coalition back when MFD had a very small area controlled, so all the effort put fighting us, while all those tribes were non aggressive toward each other, hurt their growth.

Hive and F R eventually merged the remaining active players to pool the original leaders efforts into Def Solis, but only after we had effectively broken them. There was a lot of strength in hive especially, but not enough back up to those who were fighting us at the front. They would have been much healthier working just the two tribes allied with intentions of an endgame merge,
Def Solis still has a lot of stubborness and drive, it's all about finding activity and coordination.
If they can clean up, tighten up, and probably bring in the surviving actives from C.D and FTP, then there might still be a fight.

DeletedUser4271

The original coalition made a real effort, the big mistake made was that TOO many were in the coalition back when MFD had a very small area controlled, so all the effort put fighting us, while all those tribes were non aggressive toward each other, hurt their growth.

Hive and F R eventually merged the remaining active players to pool the original leaders efforts into Def Solis, but only after we had effectively broken them. There was a lot of strength in hive especially, but not enough back up to those who were fighting us at the front. They would have been much healthier working just the two tribes allied with intentions of an endgame merge,
Def Solis still has a lot of stubborness and drive, it's all about finding activity and coordination.
If they can clean up, tighten up, and probably bring in the surviving actives from C.D and FTP, then there might still be a fight.

Most here know me.and most dont really have that good a opinion of me. mainly in part due to my actions taken in worlds older than e21 and below. I've said it time and again that after 21 i just kinda stopped "playing" i played but nowhere to the extent that i did back then.While not many will remember that far back despite all the shit talk and what not i or others have said regarding myself.I was still considered a "capable" player by many.
This is probably the first world I've really tried again.even then my efforts have dived off considerably.As Mfd spies can report/confirm In part this is due to me not being able to adjust to a different type of play style/attitude than what im used too. I took a back seat once F R and Hive merged. and have tried myself to set operations up recently( a month and less) however it is apparently too business like to time attacks using external sources. or i get people not responding.Even worse is when entire provinces of players go inactive the moment they get attacked.(yes im looking to the province to my left in game....) were not talking 1 or 2 people but 4 people. the moment they get attacked they go inactive. It makes you question yourself. while some other leaders in the game may not have that experience I know that many would to differing levels but it is usually always present.
With the busy period now over It looks like Def Solis may become more "active" again. only time will be able to really tell.

DeletedUser5055

Even worse is when entire provinces of players go inactive the moment they get attacked.(yes im looking to the province to my left in game....) were not talking 1 or 2 people but 4 people.
Namely suyi, mipo and mark, I didn't noticed the other one. We are also disappointed that they didn't reply us a good fight.

Suyi was quick when I first acquired a villa at his doorstep. He sent to snatch that even before my train get back home. But I had communication and my near by mates saved my day.
After that when we gathered enough players to enter that province, mark was already gone. then suyi. then mipo.

Can I ask why Calamity besides you is so against D_S? :D

DeletedUser4271

Namely suyi, mipo and mark, I didn't noticed the other one. We are also disappointed that they didn't reply us a good fight.

Suyi was quick when I first acquired a villa at his doorstep. He sent to snatch that even before my train get back home. But I had communication and my near by mates saved my day.
After that when we gathered enough players to enter that province, mark was already gone. then suyi. then mipo.

Can I ask why Calamity besides you is so against D_S? :D
well that province and the one below containing Gristol,Death rides a horse(NOT deathridesahorse....) etc the moment Saintodomars turned to MFD they went inactive. Poor show from that lot.
Calamity couldnt use her own head.Wanted to lead but not work for it in the sense of actually getting people to do things.When i got tied up with work and hospital prior to a operation she didnt think of attacking MFD herself despite her numerous full nukes.As such she left and has "vowed" to rim me before quitting the world. It isnt working out for her.(only been rimmed once in the entire time I've played and that was against interitar en21 when i was fighting a full squad of UTD at the time.....

DeletedUser2785

So literally no one stepped up to fight proper....
I agree no one stood up. I ended up making an MRT, we are also once called house of push accounts. And yet, someone needs spies and traitors to fight us, even if they are winning. they came with proposal for help . We went for assistance and it is being denied :(. They say they war everyone, yet in this time they make make many NAPs to take us out. They say they it was for them the CD gave up, where as it was the CD's leadership who said it to us ,that they could have taken out MFDs if we were not fighting them. They say to show proofs to back my claims and here I am with some proofs, will not show all but, will give you the idea how they are winning this world. maybe you will remember Diplomatic Perverts aka DIP from Moisterio.

Have a nice day , everyone :).

Attachments

• fungiban.JPG
    fungiban.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 257
  • fungiban2.JPG
    fungiban2.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 249
  • mfdoldproposal.JPG
    mfdoldproposal.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 272
  • my proposal.JPG
    my proposal.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 253
  • myproposalrejected.JPG
    myproposalrejected.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 239

DeletedUser4271

Despite the rather clear evidence of rule breaking within MFD.It is likely nothing will be done to fix it other than a slapped wrist. Once the tribe would have been picked through with a microscope and a toothpick if such accusations were brought towards a tribe.It has happened in the past with tribes NAN and the reddit invader tribe/s of Commonwealth. However i dont think @Coolnite7 will bother fixing this.As it will end up being some bullshit about giving a slap on the wrist or second chances or unable to prove their doing what they have said they are etc etc etc.
Good old tw2 where things dont get fixed as long as inno profits.

DeletedUser2369

I agree no one stood up. I ended up making an MRT, we are also once called house of push accounts. And yet, someone needs spies and traitors to fight us, even if they are winning. they came with proposal for help . We went for assistance and it is being denied :(. They say they war everyone, yet in this time they make make many NAPs to take us out. They say they it was for them the CD gave up, where as it was the CD's leadership who said it to us ,that they could have taken out MFDs if we were not fighting them. They say to show proofs to back my claims and here I am with some proofs, will not show all but, will give you the idea how they are winning this world. maybe you will remember Diplomatic Perverts aka DIP from Moisterio.

Have a nice day , everyone :).
BAHAHAHA, clear evidence? claims of one person being banned (apparantly for language, not cheating), and maybe using a different account (its possible they just said that, unlikely, but possible) is not clear evidence of the tribe being cheaters. Theres always one, usually more, in every world, if not every tribe.
Furthermore, your members volunteering information without being asked is not the same as MFD spying on you, nor is it evidence that they "need spies and traitors" to fight you, however even if they were outright spying, blackmailing MFD is a much worse act.
You also claim they need lots of naps against what they have said before, and only give evidence of them declining a NAP despite being blackmailed.
You have only shown yourself to be underhanded here, and proven nothing except that one member of MFD may have been banned, which isnt surprising, the amount of accusations of cheating would put 10% of every tribe in every world banned. Its sad, but it doesnt say MFD are bad because they have one.

DeletedUser4271

BAHAHAHA, clear evidence? claims of one person being banned (apparantly for language, not cheating), and maybe using a different account (its possible they just said that, unlikely, but possible) is not clear evidence of the tribe being cheaters. Theres always one, usually more, in every world, if not every tribe.
Furthermore, your members volunteering information without being asked is not the same as MFD spying on you, nor is it evidence that they "need spies and traitors" to fight you, however even if they were outright spying, blackmailing MFD is a much worse act.
You also claim they need lots of naps against what they have said before, and only give evidence of them declining a NAP despite being blackmailed.
You have only shown yourself to be underhanded here, and proven nothing except that one member of MFD may have been banned, which isnt surprising, the amount of accusations of cheating would put 10% of every tribe in every world banned. Its sad, but it doesnt say MFD are bad because they have one.
the fact you completely ignore the evidence of the swapping of passwords between players to access another account.directly breaching tw2 rules seems to slip right over your head.However possible or not it will be investigated(well who knows this is monyo...) and youve been here long enough to know that any top 3 tribe worth their salt have spies in the other tribes...its not a new concept.Barren does it.I do it. Sephyrx did it. its how you survive.Admittedly im unaware as to the nap comment unless it was in reference to MFD's blatant academy tribe Seal of Death and their associate TiT tribe.
Negotiations are hardly underhanded at this stage.MFD gave theirs and Goat gave ours back with more hostility than perhaps needed.but it was still atleast to their face rather than their backs.

DeletedUser2369

i completely ignore the swapping of password despite the point that I mentioned it specifically? wow. I never knew I had that skill.
And the point about everyone using spies does not disprove my point that the evidence provided only tells us that players were volunteering information and not that they specifically used or needed spies as was claimed.
Negotiations may be underhanded at this stage, but blackmail of reporting to the mods is just plain dirty. MFD gave a neener neener on the amount of inactives and such in Goatnecks tribe, you seem to call that underhanded so we shall go with that. Goatneck actively threatened to nark if his demands werent met, thats something completely different. Its like saying to your neighbour "hey you should take the weeds out of your garden, or im going to win hands down in the garden competition" vs "back out of the competition or ill tell the cops your growing <insert illegal substance here>".

DeletedUser2785

i completely ignore the swapping of password despite the point that I mentioned it specifically? wow. I never knew I had that skill.
And the point about everyone using spies does not disprove my point that the evidence provided only tells us that players were volunteering information and not that they specifically used or needed spies as was claimed.
Negotiations may be underhanded at this stage, but blackmail of reporting to the mods is just plain dirty. MFD gave a neener neener on the amount of inactives and such in Goatnecks tribe, you seem to call that underhanded so we shall go with that. Goatneck actively threatened to nark if his demands werent met, thats something completely different. Its like saying to your neighbour "hey you should take the weeds out of your garden, or im going to win hands down in the garden competition" vs "back out of the competition or ill tell the cops your growing <insert illegal substance here>".
Is it me or you got me wrong or you want to divert it in another direction out of favoritism? I did not say that accept my negotiations or i will go cops. My negotiations was making it public, to not harass a tribe who says they are so expert. I went to the cops before i even send this mail to them. i just said to not harass them in public. you can even ask the cops whether i asked them to check on mine. I said to them we clean our tribe they clean theirs simple, time limit 1 month and we have a clean out war. But, if you take it as a blackmail then it could be of two possibility either you are in their favor or you do the same in another world.

DeletedUser4944

They say they it was for them the CD gave up, where as it was the CD's leadership who said it to us ,that they could have taken out MFDs if we were not fighting them.
Well wish to see that happen lol. I know some of the players in MFD and they are the kind of players that you don't want to play against. Ofcourse I don't know all MFD players so maybe there are some less skilled as well. But from what I see on this world MFD would beat up CD even if no other tribe was attacking CD.

Btw why were you attacking CD when you all know MFD is about to win the world? Why not try to take down MFD together? Seems logical to me

DeletedUser2369

Is it me or you got me wrong or you want to divert it in another direction out of favoritism? I did not say that accept my negotiations or i will go cops. My negotiations was making it public, to not harass a tribe who says they are so expert. I went to the cops before i even send this mail to them. i just said to not harass them in public. you can even ask the cops whether i asked them to check on mine. I said to them we clean our tribe they clean theirs simple, time limit 1 month and we have a clean out war. But, if you take it as a blackmail then it could be of two possibility either you are in their favor or you do the same in another world.
Defintion of blackmail (according to google dictionary): verb, demand money or another benefit from (someone) in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
Are you seriously telling me that demanding a NAP or you will reveal that you think they are cheating does not fit that definition?
So you werent threatening to tell the cops, you were threatening to go to the media, makes no difference really. blackmail is blackmail.
I dont play this world, so i dont really have favorites, but if you are going to accuse someone of taking NAPs then as evidence show yourself threatening out-of-game repurcussions of not doing what you want, im certainly not gonna be in your favor. I have argued in favor of MFD before, but similar to this its pointing out the fallacies of those trying (and failing) to insult them. If MFD make similar baseless accusations and provide "proof" that prooves something completely different than what they are trying to say, I will treat them the same way as i have you.
Furthermore, I answered each point you made further up with logical answers. That is far from diverting out of favoritism. this is the second time you guys have accused me of ignoring what you say despite the fact that i specifically responded to what you claim i ignored. If you want to have a constructive arguement, you need to start by not ignoring what you dont want to see.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone!

I'm new around here. Looks to me people literaly forgot to have fun.... :oops:
Goat .. shell i say... Wrong again .. or fail again? .... (i know you probably be mad on me .. but you will move on, you still need to put the tribe back on tracks ).
Now.. everyone forgot you saw does printscreens .:rolleyes:

As DS member, i understand ..(we the " honest" tribe... whit honor and less crown players ) and MFD plays dirty ... :)) (i like them.. from outside i see team work there...) .. they use spys.. we use spyes everyone use spyes.. nothing unknown.. other dirty stuff.. all of them is part of a strategy game war.

also is not unknown .. when enemy tryes to teach his oposside ...how to play... "they need us we need them for war " for fun good fight

if you sure about the spyies.. then use them in your advantage(not like this).. of kick them out.. and keep the honor we talk about..:)

this path.. that ruins someones name is not good... and if you want your name clean. and care for tribe ... you wont go public.. this for both sides..! (non is better in this point)

MFD.. whit reputation of "bad boys/girls"
DS ... whit reputation of " honor and less crowns " - chance to win only if is a real team work 100%

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! see you ingame... and i hope to see some real fun/good fights between us.

DeletedUser5012

Giggles and giggles
Oh no, screenshots of blather. Whatever will we do?
1. When ya know there's possibly a spy (btw, this is always a thing... Because even if they're your rl friends, they could be a spy)... Ya plant false info in forums and message threads. When that info gets sent to the enemy, ya have a chance of identifying the spy. Especially when ya enemy so kindly broadcasts it on the forum. Do take a bow, dear... That was a first for me lolz
2. MRT is MRT... And is always full of garbage that needs taken out. So yes, ya should trim ya fat. It only makes ya look bad anyhow
3. Why are ya not Makin this world fun yet???? It's killy time... And we here at MFD really like ta play with our food ❤️

Someone is gonna yell at me for posting this lolz

DeletedUser486

I apparently got you wrong, figured you thought you had some semblance of a bargaining chip to try to gain some semblance of control.

Personally, my belief is MFD don't need to cheat. If there are any, those accounts can barb for all I care, it won't change the world trajectory.
If you had simply messaged asking for a month to organise yourselves for an interesting war, you would have had my vote, but I don't respond well to ultimatums. Just as well considering the ultimatum was a bluff.

Anywho, I've been getting bored and I have plenty of nobles saved up to start turning D S villages from Red to Blue. Not to mention I now get to hunt a spy, and there is plenty of time left in the world to find them.