• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser5069

Are you really bragging about this achievement? lol
Sure.
resources = fulls and nobles.
If we farm more and dont got the highest bashpoints we probaly got more troops than you

But honestly, i dont believe thats true :p

DeletedUser486

Higher bash doesn't necessarily mean we are losing more troops than you. It might mean that we are better at killing enemy troops than you.

DeletedUser1330

Sure.
resources = fulls and nobles.
If we farm more and dont got the highest bashpoints we probaly got more troops than you

But honestly, i dont believe thats true :p

um.. thank you for the tips, but i know how to farm.
Your achievement does not show the quality of your farming, it just says that you attack a lot of villages.

Resources = Thief of the day or Cycle of pillage.
Care to show us some of those screenshots?

DeletedUser5069

um.. thank you for the tips, but i know how to farm.
Your achievement does not show the quality of your farming, it just says that you attack a lot of villages.

Resources = Thief of the day or Cycle of pillage.
Care to show us some of those screenshots?

Oh, my bad. Eng isnt my main. Sorry for my mistake

Im at mobile ATM. we got some of those too, but not that much i guess :(

DeletedUser2369

Higher bash doesn't necessarily mean we are losing more troops than you. It might mean that we are better at killing enemy troops than you.
or that your hitting lesser quality players. In my experience, the tougher the fight, the less bash you get from it. The players with the highest bash tend to be those who have been marching through inactives or ineffectives for the longest.

DeletedUser486

I could argue that until my face turned blue, but MFD are rank 1 in bash with the carcasses of the tribes we have been fighting since day 1 littered around us.

DeletedUser2369

oh i have no doubt that in this instance you have truely earned the ranking. and as a tribe i think my point is wrong, but as players it is correct.
A tribe fights on multiple fronts, if its getting bash, its expanding, and if its expanding, other tribes will resist. So individual players may not be hitting the resisting tribes, and may be going through the easy pickings, but their success means that other tribemembers have to work harder to earn the same bash.
I just look at bash on most worlds ive played, and the players with the highest bash usually arent the best fighters. My last world, the top bash went to a barb muncher, second place went to a player who took a month to kill me when they started at 6x my size - she was #1 before that, and didnt gain all that much bash fighting me, and third place when to a player who had admittedly been attacking most of the rest of my tribe all game, though his lack of progress killing off those relatively small players left much to be desired.
Put it this way, I think im a fairly decent fighter, both offensively and defensively. If you attack me, i will dodge alot of your attacks, snipe your nobles, renoble villages, these three tactics give you no bash. If I defend it is usually with a stack, which gives you relatively little bash for your effort. If you attacked a unskilled fighter, they will usually defend the villages, often with low amounts of troops, giving you loads of bash. So a player going through the unskilled fighter gets more bash per village conquered than a player going through skilled defenders, and does it faster to boot.

DeletedUser5055

So a player going through the unskilled fighter gets more bash per village conquered than a player going through skilled defenders
That depends on luck also, at first I got my obash quite easy. Last few weeks meeting with stackers, sinpers and dodgers. For even a small villa I conquered, the cost was at least a full nuke :) If they cant defend anymore, they just unstacked it. Not much obash gained for me.

DeletedUser2369

thats exactly my point. as I said in the first instance, the players with the most bash tend to be the ones who have fought the most inactives or ineffectives - as they dont stack, dodge, snipe, or renoble. while an effective defender will, at best (from the attackers perspective), relocate troops out of a village they know will be lost, and at worst, stack, dodge, snipe and renoble to keep the village and take minimal losses.

DeletedUser486

I was going to write up a world analysis now that C.D are locked in with M.F.D with assistance from FTP and having recruited in some of the former ABO.
Unfortunately it appears C.D are apparently quitting. After the first engagement.

It was of my understanding that the Brazil servers were too boring, so, what happened? More than you expected? Too hard?
You have shown us nothing we haven't seen from the rest of the pathetic attempts from tribes on this world. You promised actual organisation, players bonded in previous experience and victories, but from what we have seen you have either been having easy rides every single time or have grown so complacent in your boredom you have forgotten how to play.
Either way. C.D.s claws are dull and ineffective. D-S at least tried.

DeletedUser5082

I was going to write up a world analysis now that C.D are locked in with M.F.D with assistance from FTP and having recruited in some of the former ABO.
Unfortunately it appears C.D are apparently quitting. After the first engagement.

It was of my understanding that the Brazil servers were too boring, so, what happened? More than you expected? Too hard?
You have shown us nothing we haven't seen from the rest of the pathetic attempts from tribes on this world. You promised actual organisation, players bonded in previous experience and victories, but from what we have seen you have either been having easy rides every single time or have grown so complacent in your boredom you have forgotten how to play.
Either way. C.D.s claws are dull and ineffective. D-S at least tried.

Dammm, you talk mate .. Have a big mouth. Unfortunately for external reasons we are left with no active players, we end up with 10/15 active players, add to the fact that you are two weeks ahead of us, and we do not have any diplomacy, since FTP is ours (squad separate). Most of our active base has family, work, etc ... we ended up running out of time and realized that it was not worth it, simple. Who knows maybe one hour we return with an active base and we enter the same period, it will be fun. Until then ... speak less.

I do not see your name in any hall of fame, so you can be so sure and arrogant in words. Just play buddy, this is just a game.

DeletedUser5005

Next time bring Brazilian unemployed , autistic alcoholics
and also produce more defense at the front, that helps to ;)

DeletedUser5005

i work to , and can crown as much as needed to win if i want .
i was saying that you can use some nolifers to win a good war ;)

Last edited by a staff member: