• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser486

Your also aware the coalition was formed by fungi for the most part.He tried to dictate who should be in the alliance and what not.He holds a rather personal grudge against me as i countered near every suggestion he had
Was his suggestion fighting? Because it seems to be working for us.

DeletedUser4271

Was his suggestion fighting? Because it seems to be working for us.
on the contrary. he wanted to fight abo,tsv/leon more than he seemed to want to fight you. And when ENT said they were coming he shit his pants and ran to you lot.i find it hilarious given ent arent even coming here

DeletedUser1330

on the contrary. he wanted to fight abo,tsv/leon more than he seemed to want to fight you. And when ENT said they were coming he shit his pants and ran to you lot.i find it hilarious given ent arent even coming here

I was with fungi in every decision he made.
First of all Leon had to go and couldn't be allowed to persist anymore.
secondly, many of us were getting chocked by the amounts of blue dots on the map especially with the holidays approaching.
third, off the top of my head i would say that FR had at least 20% of inactive players.
etc...

DeletedUser486

Isn't it a bit early in the game to be running dead accounts?

DeletedUser4271

Isn't it a bit early in the game to be running dead accounts?
given i was one of the leaders, i can tell you right now we only had at most 5 inactives. out of 40 players thats not bad. 2 of those five was fireprism and misha who were then kicked for rule breaking. thus brining down the count to 3 inactives.hardly 20%.

DeletedUser486

Keyword here is had, referring to Prism and Misha, so you are talking about 2 weeks ago? What's the body count at now?

DeletedUser5012

how big is MFD now?
not complaining, they have some good players, but just sayin...60-100 was not good?
Oh puhleez... When I made the statement, mfd had 50 members and 300 players had us painted red. We still held our own. There was a coalition formed to fight against us. We still held our own.

Since then, we made a friend. Unlike the coalition, we did so openly... Bringing our friend into the tribe. Went from our intended max of 50, to a whopping 80. Considering the ever growing number of tribes painting mfd red, there is nothing cowardly or shameful in this move. Do you have any idea how many messages I get asking for members of enemy tribes to be allowed to join mfd? Oh universe! We could easily become a mega mrt, 200 players tomorrow. But what fun would that be? As it stands, we have the obp/member game down... No one else comes close. We killy.

DeletedUser4932

Thats alot of damn msgs, feels bad MFD couldn't maintain 50 members, but I guess slaughtering everything in the core does draw attention to ones self.....
Hope to see them continue to, umm, how do the cool people put it?
Killy

DeletedUser4271

Keyword here is had, referring to Prism and Misha, so you are talking about 2 weeks ago? What's the body count at now?
in fr? i wouldnt know. in Def solis.nobody that came across from FR. we have some in fr waiting to come over of course.and some who are just too lazy to read the internal forums but other than that.I think only 3 were last confirmed inactive upon starting the merge.And they recently went yellow due to being nobled by mfd for being less than ideally active. being they logged in qued and left. no comms or anything.

DeletedUser486

Not considering the suicides been coming my way, you are saying that I can keep an eye on the f r member list for who "slipped through your perception" of dead weight? :p But it wont be 20% right? Or were you countering a comment made yesterday with "facts" from 2 weeks ago?

DeletedUser486

There's a man goin' 'round takin' names
and he decides who to free and who to blame
kpcH535.png

Everybody won't be treated all the same
There'll be a golden ladder reaching down
When the man comes around
o0Q9hBV.png

SWaBsoH.png

The hairs on your arm will stand up
At the terror in each sip and each sup.
3iY29Uh.png

Will you partake of that last offered cup
Or disappear into the potter's ground
when the man comes around?
mGM8HQ2.png

DeletedUser4932

Eh, these dont really mean much without context, maybe its more demoralizing for those that are losing said troops though so who am i to judge.

DeletedUser486

Should have some context to post over the next week :) Those reports are mostly just province cleaning.

DeletedUser5005

i just want to know, where are this 60 '' great '' Russians ?
why hiding ?
scared ?

DeletedUser486

Why do their nukes suck so much??
There are some strong nukers on the other side of the war, but none on my side of the map, Ganjagrower had a pretty strong early nuke but he forgot to dodge and Da Grim Reaper managed to get stacked from his tribe and be a pain in a particularly clustered MFD province for a while as we couldn't muster enough defense to get in front of it wherever he might land it but both are gone now.
And before Caelum jumps in with complaints about crowned nukes. The largest farm I have seen across my local provinces was level 25. The player owning that village has 3 total but not enough troops to fill that level 25 farm. He is going to be obliterated. Not to mention the amount of money spent on Gwen nobles could have easily been spent on faster res and troop production which would have translated to more troops for farming and fighting and the problem with buying nobles from Gwen is that once they are gone, they are gone, and you have to farm back up those coins again anyway.