• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Kollmitz)

"waaaah we did something massively dishonorable diplomatically and then the tribe that we did it to decided to help out the tribe that was already at war with us waaaaaahh ur not allowed to play tw2 logically if it means i lose!!!!"

Good to see Sam - @Possessed is still around to take this game more seriously than his last marriage.
Happy to hear you're gonna "Force Inno's Hand" by spawning in another huge premade next world.
Little do you realize that Inno thanks you for your money spent and aren't gonna care at all, you're the ones destroying a nice dom world not Inno.

I made this Sea Shanty in honor of this pure stupidity

Sam's Shanty:

There once was a ship that was put to sea,
And the name of the ship was merger guarantee.
The winds blew hard, her bow dipped down,
Blow, me bully boys blow.

The Captain Sam stood on top of the ship,
With his wood in his hand on an acid trip.
Asking where his world rules went,
Not yet understanding this event.

Soon may the Elon come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum.
One day, when the toughening is done, we will take our leave and go.

(All together now, let's boost our barracks production speed with song!)
SOON MAY THE ELON COME, TO BRING US SUGAR AND TEA AND RUM.
ONE DAY, WHEN THE TOUGHENING IS DONE, WE WILL TAKE OUR LEAVE AND GO!

[Family Friendly Mod Edit]
family friendly mod edit yourself how can you ruin the one joke that didnt deserve censorship ahhhhhh jk i love you

Black Out

Banned
I like the new name btw probably best you made the change. Creative.

Really suits your personality when you blackout and rage quit.

Standard practice now isn't it?

I may simply be unbelievably dense right now. Like anyone I have my moments. But remember, only moments, I'll make sure to keep myself leagues above your own intelligence. Anyhow, please may someone clarify as to whether this homunculus

Cave
Refurbishing
Egotistic
Truly just
Implied that I
Not only changed my name, but that I was also... Laughably, Jhin..... of all people.

Kid I'm gonna walk your fat rear end all the way back to the first page of this EN63 GD (That means General Discussion for anyone without the brain cells to figure it out) where you can read my polite conversation with a few literate individuals where even then I needed to expressly state, that I am not a Jhin alt account. You inborn back-country rube.

Although somewhat flattering, it's also unnecessarily insulting. Believe me we only need one Jhin on the forums so don't bother having another drama-fest with me, my advice. Take a quiet backseat now or risk me burying you in your seat later.

P.S Tokano I done my best to make sure nothing here needs to be edited by you. I understand you have a busy enough life to not need to worry about our inherently poor behaviour of the forums. Much love.

I may simply be unbelievably dense right now. Like anyone I have my moments. But remember, only moments, I'll make sure to keep myself leagues above your own intelligence. Anyhow, please may someone clarify as to whether this homunculus

Cave
Refurbishing
Egotistic
Truly just
Implied that I
Not only changed my name, but that I was also... Laughably, Jhin..... of all people.

Kid I'm gonna walk your fat rear end all the way back to the first page of this EN63 GD (That means General Discussion for anyone without the brain cells to figure it out) where you can read my polite conversation with a few literate individuals where even then I needed to expressly state, that I am not a Jhin alt account. You inborn back-country rube.

Although somewhat flattering, it's also unnecessarily insulting. Believe me we only need one Jhin on the forums so don't bother having another drama-fest with me, my advice. Take a quiet backseat now or risk me burying you in your seat later.

P.S Tokano I done my best to make sure nothing here needs to be edited by you. I understand you have a busy enough life to not need to worry about our inherently poor behaviour of the forums. Much love.
yo stop typing then if u dont want drama. ur writing paragraphs out here my dude! just log off! it's ok xD!

MRT premade. next level galaxy brain take.

u guys declared early after breaking a NAP with a 48hr grace period, attacked within 2hours, got rinsed in like a week, and ragequit. sit please :)

and that's true, it doesn't take much skill to snipe the 3sec gap trains your players send at us
Funny I log on to find this train from faze in fact can't even call that a train was that a bus stop break in that one? Should have made myself a coffee and sniped that one just for being so dumb.
Screenshot_20210330_092720.jpg

Funny I log on to find this train from faze in fact can't even call that a train was that a bus stop break in that one? Should have made myself a coffee and sniped that one just for being so dumb. View attachment 2386
but...........u lost ur main to it..................xD

werent u just raving about how we're stupid for not realizing you're not very active? we know. that's why we don't give a shit about perfect trains vs someone who isn't really playing

So sending about 40 deceivers and a ten min gap so called Train is how you roll on a semi inactive lol? Please sit, stop typing mate. BTW for your information that's not the main that was Jerry's village ‍♂️

Cave
Refurbishing
Egotistic
Truly just
Implied that I

HAHAHAHHA i like this dude you're coming with me

So sending about 40 deceivers and a ten min gap so called Train is how you roll on a semi inactive lol? Please sit, stop typing mate. BTW for your information that's not the main that was Jerry's village ‍♂
i mean it worked, so. i'm gonna happily type my ass off cause i'm not the one getting pooped on and yeeting myself out the world.

unfortunate that uguys are so dogwater

Good to see Sam - @Possessed is still around to take this game more seriously than his last marriage.
Happy to hear you're gonna "Force Inno's Hand" by spawning in another huge premade next world.
Little do you realize that Inno thanks you for your money spent and aren't gonna care at all, you're the ones destroying a nice dom world not Inno.

I made this Sea Shanty in honor of this pure stupidity

Sam's Shanty:

There once was a ship that was put to sea,
And the name of the ship was merger guarantee.
The winds blew hard, her bow dipped down,
Blow, me bully boys blow.

The Captain Sam stood on top of the ship,
With his wood in his hand on an acid trip.
Asking where his world rules went,
Not yet understanding this event.

Soon may the Elon come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum.
One day, when the toughening is done, we will take our leave and go.

(All together now, let's boost our barracks production speed with song!)
SOON MAY THE ELON COME, TO BRING US SUGAR AND TEA AND RUM.
ONE DAY, WHEN THE TOUGHENING IS DONE, WE WILL TAKE OUR LEAVE AND GO!

Another SFU victim joins the party!

My last marriage?!

This is news to me but I really like your little song mate.

"MERGE MY GUYS PLEASE OR YALL GO GREY"

Last famous words of Elonfuzzdick before he rage quit yet again.

Shhh don't point out the obvious

@Possessed doesn't realize everyone on the forums is trolling him. He's too slow to comprehend. Don't give it away

This is pure comedy for me mate the trolling attemps are pretty awful but if it makes you feel any better and helps you sleep at night carry on.

'Everyone' 3-4 salty players with extensive learning difficulties?

Probably the most toxic and least respected people in the game? Oh god I'm truly effected by all your trolling plz stop.

By default this makes you equally as challenged as them.

Legit everyone here has been wrecked by us and can't get over it.