• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Kollmitz)

1616789333770.png

randoms trying to emphasize that they aren't randoms cba

whole lot of wasted cumulative hours from plenty of people planning for a dom world which will just get bombed anyway though, kinda funny

I have zero control over what type of worlds come out, but I look forward to all the premades coming to the forum. :)

View attachment 2375
randoms trying to emphasize that they aren't randoms cba

whole lot of wasted cumulative hours from plenty of people planning for a dom world which will just get bombed anyway though, kinda funny

Oh look...

Its the guy who hasn't won a world since EN30s and trys so hard to stay relevant.

When are you actually going todo something other than talk huge game but yet can barely walk on those skinny fragile legs of yours?

Please do come back though so we can all make you rage quit or give up like basically every single world you play or attempt to play.

Xox

idk if that was meant to agitate me or if you're sperging as usual, but you have to be high on acid if you think you can compete with me lol

you play to hopelessly hang on to winning through any method, with no skill or management to speak of, wasting months of your life to win after you've already been beaten and no one is bothered to be as much of a toxic waste as you. i know you don't have any shame but i really do mean it when i say you can't compete, we are just on different levels

i win just by playing, whenever i am playing, wherever i am playing. we aren't the same :p

[Family Friendly Mod Edit]

before you answer and bark again, am i wrong?

Last edited by a staff member:
idk if that was meant to agitate me or if you're sperging as usual, but you have to be high on acid if you think you can compete with me lol

you play to hopelessly hang on to winning through any method, with no skill or management to speak of, wasting months of your life to win after you've already been beaten and no one is bothered to be as much of a toxic waste as you. i know you don't have any shame but i really do mean it when i say you can't compete, we are just on different levels

i win just by playing, whenever i am playing, wherever i am playing. we aren't the same :p

[Family Friendly Mod Edit]

before you answer and bark again, am i wrong?

Apologies, I read like 50% of that and then I got really bored.

Stop talking child.

You're a psychologist [Family Friendly Mod Edit] dream.

A teenage kid who spends 20hrs a day In his room pretending to be something/someone he's not, who is so consumed by his ego he genuinely believes his own lies.

Please actually do something for once other than spew verbal diarrhoea because we all know, you just compulsively Lie about damn near everything.

Can someone please tell me what world Jhin won last? He seems to have forgotten or is unable to answer.

It's like you can't help yourself and its honestly making you look like a complete incoherent spaz.

"i win just by playing, whenever i am playing, wherever i am playing. we aren't the same"

Did your parents always congratulate you for winning the 'I took part' medal? Sorry to break to you... That's not winning mate.

its just so [Family Friendly Mod Edit] boring how you have an excuse for everything man... hurr durr i'm gonna go write 10 lines of text because i can't agree with the fact hes superior to me in every way!

we all know, in reality, you're just mad because you can't be me. you'll be a tesco value jhin for life.

look at your personality, you copy me as much as you can and make sure to add enough of your shitty qualities (e.g. complaining about me lying because lies are your weakness because you can't say "yeah ik, ik about that, ik everything ;)" about them since they don't exist) to differentiate.

[Family Friendly Mod Edit] knockoff tbh

anyway w/e this is my last reply to your [Family Friendly Mod Edit], anyone with brains knows i 1vs your entire verse anyway

anyway w/e this is my last reply to your [Family Friendly Mod Edit], anyone with brains knows i 1vs your entire verse anyway

Victor let's face it, the only thing you 1 v [Family Friendly Mod Edit].

Also I honestly couldn't think of a worse human to try and pretend to be.

A narrastic teen living in his room playing different alter egos depending what game or day it is.

Honestly go see a therapist.

aight nvm im back with popcorn, all i see is primary school insults from you though :/ would say im disappointed but the extent of my expectations for you is probably a janitorial job at some high school in detroit

what's so bad about me though? clearly you're obsessed with me.

i mean... looks, success, money, women? you aren't even 1/100th of me in any of them lmao

you going next world btw? i don't mind showing you that i'm not kidding when i say i can 1vs your entire verse. your entire crew can't match up to 10% of me, and the smart ones know it's true. this is where we differ btw, you get offended by facts, be a bit more like your role model, yours truly, and grab some reality

Victor let's face it, the only thing you 1 v [Family Friendly Mod Edit].

Also I honestly couldn't think of a worse human to try and pretend to be.

A narrastic teen living in his room playing different alter egos depending what game or day it is.

Honestly go see a therapist.
yea nice reply run from it [Family Friendly Mod Edit] hahahahaha watch me 1v200 all your dumb asses you know what recruit vik too you're all doomed against me anyway hahahhahahahah

btw im deleting these later i dont wanna upset the wonderful ashiem and soulless abyss man too, screenshot these for memories as well so you can enjoy the memories in a few years

"i think i can take on jhin"

what kind of sane man has this sort of mindset dude are you high XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Then Inno said, “Let there be something to divide the forum in two!” So Inno made the ignore button to divide the forums in two. Some of the forum was above the shadows, and some of the forum was below it. Inno named the forum “Tribal Wars 2” Evening passed, and morning came. This was the second day.

Jhin is a Schizo Keep Away From This Nut Job.png

Then Inno said, “Let there be something to divide the forum in two!” So Inno made the ignore button to divide the forums in two. Some of the forum was above the shadows, and some of the forum was below it. Inno named the forum “Tribal Wars 2” Evening passed, and morning came. This was the second day.

View attachment 2376
i literally do my utmost to solo carry this entire game's drama department and you tell me you're literally mad at the best content in the game instead of reading it with glee?

some people are weird man...