• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Kollmitz)

AshieM

Community Manager
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Kollmitz on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Black Out

Banned
Who is joining this world? I need some friends because I'm an orphan.

Will anyone come to play with me so I can emotionally abuse them with my toxicity before betraying them to the opposing tribes?

TF is wrong with Y'all. Aight I'll settle it.

@cute kitten xoxo

You mind weighing in here cuz these nuggets are irking me. Thanks BB
this happens every world, don't mind it
Who is joining this world? I need some friends because I'm an orphan.

Will anyone come to play with me so I can emotionally abuse them with my toxicity before betraying them to the opposing tribes?
sounded a lot like me up until the betrayal part, i'm a loyal guy, i only throw useless cartons of juice under the bus

Atleast I wont hack ur account or threaten ti send my massive 1000bot army at u if u dont let me join a tribe like some unmentioned named people here

how's the ballbusting ad you put up on that one femdom forum? did someone kick your balls in for £10 yet or is there another reason why you're upset lol
maxresdefault.jpg

Everyday is just another reason to hate this game and how its run/controlled. I dont understand. And apparently im not allowed to speak about specifics, which just makes me hate it even more. This is a game, not North Korea.

DeletedUser5558

I once knew a Jihn, known to me with many many names. He is here in this thread. Nice to see you again after such a long time mate. Hope ya been harrasing all these nice people. We should take part in the new server that opens soon.

:( Yeah, that's kinda my fault. I came in and started enforcing rules and stuff.

Im sure if you open a new dom world things will heat up.

Judging by the multiple discord I'm involved in, seems a bunch of premades are gearing up for some autumn/winter Dom world.

I see 5 premades already.

That's a whole lot of moderating.

GL