• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Kollmitz)

Logged on to see how the world is doing find you guys still sending about 40 deceivers lol, if you had a brain cell you would be able to tell if someone is still active right? Nope.
Possessed= Hurtlocker so many of you in SFU hiding behind different names why is that? Funny how you attack Jhin about a bot but most of you in SFU are doing it.
New names for the new world is it? I think your sore towards Jhin because he ripped you a new arse H before.

Another salty dead player..

O.S crumbled in 5 days and you all quit.

Seems this forum is just full of people who got murdered by us.

Amusing.

I thought you were gonna stop talking kid?

Couldn't help yourself just to splurge more words at us all?

Get good, prove yourself.

We are all waiting or is it because you don't have Alex's bot anymore?

Must have a fairly dead life to be commenting on a dead game's forum that you ain't even playing lmao.
can you read you absolute waste?

we aren't playing the same game. i've said this multiple times to you. it's not a joke, nor is it an opinion. you're just too damn thick in the head to figure out that i'm giving you facts here and you're giving me your useless, unwanted opinions from mylittleponyland. sod off with it man, no one finds you entertaining anymore. if it's so hard to understand, just read @Black Out 's post and understand that the guy is trying to help you out so you don't lose more face (dunno if that's possible, my microwave looks better and more reputable than you at this point)

we all liked you more when you sat there happily as a side character and sucked my toes on every world you found me on. "daddy jhin let me into the tribe pls i'll donate crowns uwu"

JUST STFU you can't compete to stop making a laughingstock out of yourself you bloody joke of a 30 year old wtf you act like a damn big deal but you end up arguing against a blatant troll, thinking you're so much better because you think you're entitled to your own opinion and therefore proving my point that your IQ and EQ are both in the lowest percentile possible

DO SOMETHING. then talk. you might not like me, but i have a reputation for a reason. i get shit done. you never have, you're just a [Family Friendly Mod Edit] used for entertainment, just like you are right now.

you will NEVER win a [Family Friendly Mod Edit] contest against me. do you even realise how much of an absolute idiot you look like?

Last edited by a staff member:
none taken, because i don't care who could or couldn't 100-0 SFU. might be possible, might not. i know when we get rolling we're a very organized tribe full of fun players, good dudes, and friends. that's why i play in the tribe
that's fair man, i really appreciate that there are still people like you around. i was like that years ago, before the game started dying due to people like sammy and coolnite... when you play this long and this consistently, you end up having to find a new way to have fun. this is my way: agitating homeless scotts!
pretty neat, right? :3

If you'd like to be involved in better plans hit me up on discord:
Ncookie#1619

@Jhin also message me there, since you deleted your old account and I can't get a hold of you. :(
msged broski, nice to hear from you again

Logged on to see how the world is doing find you guys still sending about 40 deceivers lol, if you had a brain cell you would be able to tell if someone is still active right? Nope.
Possessed= Hurtlocker so many of you in SFU hiding behind different names why is that? Funny how you attack Jhin about a bot but most of you in SFU are doing it.
New names for the new world is it? I think your sore towards Jhin because he ripped you a new arse H before.
its not just once that i [Family Friendly Mod Edit].. he used to follow me blindly and licked my [Family Friendly Mod Edit] more than anyone else i can think of. hes just a bit too power hungry and thinks he became a big deal because he started running scripts 24-7 instead of asking me to set them up for him (yes, he begged me on the Elise world vs LIFE lol). it's just unfortunate that this passable persona of his got swapped out for whatever the fk this is now because he got hungry for power and attention. happens when the ego of trash gets out of control, they don't really have a perception of how far they should go because they simply haven't eaten enough salt. i suppose his biggest achievement in life is getting me a 48 hour ban lol

Time to rant.

Why is it that on a game with so much potential for positive entertainment we're left with troglodytes like yourself and Jhin on the f*cking forums having a p*ssing competition for who has the most original insult. Quick answer, it's neither of you. It sure as hell ain't me either I'm practically illiterate.

You do realise that Jhin is the virtual definition of a fire and you replying to his insane posts, even when sometimes accurate, is acting like gasoline. All you're doing you simplistic dunce is making him linger like the smell of a decaying rat with the single intention of humiliating you.

Jhin may be one of the most infuriating players left in the game and most certainly makes you want to K.O the closest guy next to you in the hope that it is him but for once sit your stupid a*s down for a moment and grab the nearest caregiver to give you your pacifier. Because I can speak on behalf of us all, we're sick of snowflakes melting on this game.

Please for my own sanity of having Jhin shut it for the next few days before W64 is released just realise for a moment that the dude has the history of joining, wrecking and overall sinking mostly every world he has played. This is the guy who will join a world 2 weeks late and by the end of the first month be at rank 1 with enough nobles to sh*t on you for breakfast and that's without sinking a few grand into crowns like some do. And I don't mean rank 1 by a village or two it's a goddamn landslide when he can move his obese ars* to bother himself to play at 100% which is rarely.

Has he won many worlds recently...

In all honesty, nah, I don't think so, but how the f*ck can I be sure, he has too many alts to keep track of. Also it's because the competition in this barren wasteland of a game is next to zero. He joins worlds, gets to rank 1, has a few dozens villages more than rank 2, gets bored, quits, then waits for the next interesting Dom world to do the whole process all over again in the hope that there is a few players or an organised tribe to test his ability.

You keep rambling on about 'getting good'.
Tell me did you win a world yet? Any world? Solo? Or were you carried?
Instead of arguing, let me help you formulate a plan for W64 we all know you don't have the attention span to do it yourself.

Plan:
Join W64 when it drops, play farmville for 5 days, hunt for Jhin, realise that Jhin is behind you, hide your troops in your secondary village, farmville for 5 more days, restart, return to forums to bi*ch.

Instead of this thrilling banter the two of you have why not prove that Jhin isn't as good as he says through showing us you're better. Y'know with reports, noble train victories etc, obviously when W64 drops... I don't want to confuse your already dwindling brain cells and make you look through the currently active worlds looking for him. I'm sure he'll oblige your 'challenge'. In game humiliation is so much more satisfying to watch than d*ck measuring on the forums.

Anyway, my rant is over with.

P.S. Jhin, much love from China, respect, but you're giving me a headache. Please stop enabling the mouth breathers they'll only spread their disease further.
Nihao. big respect for you for actually having the brain cells to see the situation correctly. i honestly don't know how possessed received a blessing as great as this perfectly descriptive post from you, and then still manages to go and continue being a dog... it's actually unbelievable. i guess possessed is the type of person to whom you say Wo qunian mai le gebiao and walk off? o_O

ps: i am not a troglodyte, but i love homm3. big love to my boy troglodyte tier 1
1617052970438.png

can you read you absolute waste?

we aren't playing the same game. i've said this multiple times to you. it's not a joke, nor is it an opinion. you're just too damn thick in the head to figure out that i'm giving you facts here and you're giving me your useless, unwanted opinions from mylittleponyland. sod off with it man, no one finds you entertaining anymore. if it's so hard to understand, just read @Black Out 's post and understand that the guy is trying to help you out so you don't lose more face (dunno if that's possible, my microwave looks better and more reputable than you at this point)

we all liked you more when you sat there happily as a side character and sucked my toes on every world you found me on. "daddy jhin let me into the tribe pls i'll donate crowns uwu"

JUST STFU you can't compete to stop making a laughingstock out of yourself you bloody joke of a 30 year old wtf you act like a damn big deal but you end up arguing against a blatant troll, thinking you're so much better because you think you're entitled to your own opinion and therefore proving my point that your IQ and EQ are both in the lowest percentile possible

DO SOMETHING. then talk. you might not like me, but i have a reputation for a reason. i get shit done. you never have, you're just a bottom-rung cumrag used for entertainment, just like you are right now.

you will NEVER win a epeen contest against me. do you even realise how much of an absolute idiot you look like?

Didn't read any of that again.

Nothing you say means anything to anyone.

What worlds you won again?

Again...

u got bullied out the world and gave up founder. no typey type for u xd

Oft..
Well that was interesting...NoT. Unfortunately I didn't finish because you're painfully just as retarded if you believe that his 'skill' is actually Victor playing the game.
Reason for so many coins? Well use your imagination.
You are right about the crowning thing though he normally gets others todo this for him. Stops him digging into the ol piggy bank.
I like the new name btw probably best you made the change. Creative.
Really suits your personality when you blackout and rage quit.
Standard practice now isn't it?
Unfortunately EN64 for us won't be serious and probably most won't be playing again until after summer. Lockdown is ending and winning another EN60 world can wait until the famous EN69.
Adios Blackout ;)
Amusing.
Didn't read any of that again.
Nothing you say means anything to anyone.
What worlds you won again?
Again...

cba talking to a wall which may as well be a [Family Friendly Mod Edit]. are you a [Family Friendly Mod Edit]?

you're literally the dumbest person in the room to the point there is ZERO contest about it. well done.

at least read the words of the man you're being murdered by.

yeah keep running from everything in your life and [Family Friendly Mod Edit] while you're at it you [Family Friendly Mod Edit] helmet

i'mma sit back and watch the endless spree of "New sale" on my phone while you clean up the toilets i [Family Friendly Mod Edit], both irl and in game.

here, since you clearly lacked parenting in your life, i'll help you out.

if you ever need life advice, hmu! maybe if you replicate 1% of my success and charisma, people might actually like being around you!

that's fair man, i really appreciate that there are still people like you around. i was like that years ago, before the game started dying due to people like sammy and coolnite... when you play this long and this consistently, you end up having to find a new way to have fun. this is my way: agitating homeless scotts!
pretty neat, right? :3

msged broski, nice to hear from you again

its not just once that i ripped him a new ass.. he used to follow me blindly and licked my ass more than anyone else i can think of. hes just a bit too power hungry and thinks he became a big deal because he started running scripts 24-7 instead of asking me to set them up for him (yes, he begged me on the Elise world vs LIFE lol). it's just unfortunate that this passable persona of his got swapped out for whatever the fk this is now because he got hungry for power and attention. happens when the ego of trash gets out of control, they don't really have a perception of how far they should go because they simply haven't eaten enough salt. i suppose his biggest achievement in life is getting me a 48 hour ban lol

Nihao. big respect for you for actually having the brain cells to see the situation correctly. i honestly don't know how possessed received a blessing as great as this perfectly descriptive post from you, and then still manages to go and continue being a dog... it's actually unbelievable. i guess possessed is the type of person to whom you say Wo qunian mai le gebiao and walk off? o_O

ps: i am not a troglodyte, but i love homm3. big love to my boy troglodyte tier 1
View attachment 2379
yo homm3 is elite fr

Jhin's favorite line: "I didnt lose, I quit"
And still talks as if he is a winner.

I admit I havent won any recently myself. But I def dont go onto a forums, which barely anybody uses, and brag about my ability to win even tho I havent in a long time. So hearing the 19 year old player brag about litterally nothing and sugar coat it as if its liquid gold is quite hilarious. Now got back to doing ur chores Jhin. Ur mom is waiting on u.

Amusing.
Only thing amusing is all the talk about being the best and 1 player in your SFU can 1vs all.

Forget to mention having to [Family Friendly Mod Edit] with the DOA tribe to do that though on two worlds now lol make me laugh mate.

Really just an MRT tribe when you think about it, throw in bots and some lovely coiners full hog right there. Funniest part is you and your guys pretending it's skills involved.

Jhin's favorite line: "I didnt lose, I quit"
And still talks as if he is a winner.

I admit I havent won any recently myself. But I def dont go onto a forums, which barely anybody uses, and brag about my ability to win even tho I havent in a long time. So hearing the 19 year old player brag about litterally nothing and sugar coat it as if its liquid gold is quite hilarious. Now got back to doing ur chores Jhin. Ur mom is waiting on u.
i don't use that line. i already said i don't play the same game as you peasants, why are you still hung up about it? do i need to waste 3-4 months of my life to do what i can do to you in 3-4 actions? why would i do that if i have sam to [Family Friendly Mod Edit] i left behind and munch them like candy while muttering to himself, "[Family Friendly Mod Edit]"

bruh. give me a break. none of you have ever beaten me, you all always run the moment i appear. especially cowards like sam.
Only thing amusing is all the talk about being the best and 1 player in your SFU can 1vs all.
who tf out of all those [Family Friendly Mod Edit] can 1vall anything? are you implying any of them can even scrub my left toenail?

Forget to mention having to tickle balls with the DOA tribe to do that though on two worlds now lol make me laugh mate.

Really just an MRT tribe when you think about it, throw in bots and some lovely coiners full hog right there. Funniest part is you and your guys pretending it's skills involved.
MRT premade. next level galaxy brain take.

u guys declared early after breaking a NAP with a 48hr grace period, attacked within 2hours, got rinsed in like a week, and ragequit. sit please :)

and that's true, it doesn't take much skill to snipe the 3sec gap trains your players send at us