• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Kollmitz)

Black Out

Banned
HAHAHAHHA i like this dude you're coming with me

Just so y'all aware, this is how Jhin tends to pick up the ladies.

No choice
No conversation
He literally picks the lass up, while saying
"dude you're coming with me"

Your charismatic trickery won't work this time Jhin, you gotta buy me dinner first xD

Black Out

Banned
This is pure comedy for me mate the trolling attemps are pretty awful but if it makes you feel any better and helps you sleep at night carry on.

'Everyone' 3-4 salty players with extensive learning difficulties?

Probably the most toxic and least respected people in the game? Oh god I'm truly effected by all your trolling plz stop.

By default this makes you equally as challenged as them.

Legit everyone here has been wrecked by us and can't get over it.

[Family Friendly Mod Edit]

Last edited by a staff member:
I may simply be unbelievably dense right now. Like anyone I have my moments. But remember, only moments, I'll make sure to keep myself leagues above your own intelligence. Anyhow, please may someone clarify as to whether this homunculus

Cave
Refurbishing
Egotistic
Truly just
Implied that I
Not only changed my name, but that I was also... Laughably, Jhin..... of all people.

Kid I'm gonna walk your fat rear end all the way back to the first page of this EN63 GD (That means General Discussion for anyone without the brain cells to figure it out) where you can read my polite conversation with a few literate individuals where even then I needed to expressly state, that I am not a Jhin alt account. You inborn back-country rube.

Although somewhat flattering, it's also unnecessarily insulting. Believe me we only need one Jhin on the forums so don't bother having another drama-fest with me, my advice. Take a quiet backseat now or risk me burying you in your seat later.

P.S Tokano I done my best to make sure nothing here needs to be edited by you. I understand you have a busy enough life to not need to worry about our inherently poor behaviour of the forums. Much love.

A Jhin Alt account?

Youd be so lucky!

As much as you probably prefer this..

I have to break it to you, at no point did I believe or say this but you hold on to that blackout.

Fortunately enough you aren't that far on the spectrum like Vic but I've been wrong before.

You're insults with the whole fat and inbred thing imply you haven't really mentally developed passed high school?

Is everything OK at home?

Something that may benefit you.

Chinas Crisis helpline

020-81899120

1) they are often available to call 24 hours a day, seven days a week

2) they don't cost you anything

3) they are confidential

Looking forward to adding you to our murdered list when you eventually figure out how to get in-game.

also trying to insult SFU is a literal self-own cause we blowing yall out

You are mistaken..

SFU + WSP + DOA + CBS + Saxons - Was able to beat a single big tribe that was literally called not a tribe, who had zero coordination and were teaching 15-20 new players the game, who all left by the way cause they didn't like playing against someone who merged into more active red villas than they even conquered......... Go over the numbers yourself, it's true... You must must be the only tribe even to do this!
You're [Family Friendly Mod Edit] is the biggest joke, it's like the [Family Friendly Mod Edit] all sitting in the same room convincing each other they're the good guys.
Absolutely everyone doesn't like you guys, except yourselves lul
Inno is not the ones destroying this game or chasing away new players, it's literally you guys xDDD

Funny I log on to find this train from faze in fact can't even call that a train was that a bus stop break in that one? Should have made myself a coffee and sniped that one just for being so dumb. View attachment 2386
Sorryyy, could u teach me how to time those? I am new to the game and I am just trying my best.:)

EDIT: also u were talking something about deceivers. What are they? I did not use any deceiver troops.

You are mistaken..

SFU + WSP + DOA + CBS + Saxons - Was able to beat a single big tribe that was literally called not a tribe, who had zero coordination and were teaching 15-20 new players the game, who all left by the way cause they didn't like playing against someone who merged into more active red villas than they even conquered......... Go over the numbers yourself, it's true... You must must be the only tribe even to do this!
You're [Family Friendly Mod Edit] is the biggest joke, it's like the [Family Friendly Mod Edit] all sitting in the same room convincing each other they're the good guys.
Inno is not the ones destroying this game or chasing away new players, it's literally you guys xDDD

Keep telling yourself that Elon.

You started to MRT hard, Hugged the whole map but fortunately enough for us your relationships all broke down due to you being extremely shady and treating people like shit.

We never hopped into the world with a premade so selective recruitment happened.

Without recruitment we would have been 10 players.

Fact.

Nice excuse about the whole "NoT wasn't a tribe and had no coordination"

Fairly shameful excuse to avoid getting wrecked and then losing your [Family Friendly Mod Edit].

We fought the whole map for couple months and then suddenly the tables turned, You all mass routed and lasted two weeks I think?

You talked a serious amount of BIG game lol and it never materialised. We were told multiple times by yourself "SFU are going to be distance memory soon"

We offered you guys a fair FFA however your exact words were "DOA are like brother and we both won't stop until SFU are all gone"

That worked...

Even with SFU fighting the whole map apart from Saxons who had about 7 active members you managed to get absolutely nowhere and that's WITH your alliance with DOA.

All of the above would've been avoided if you didn't break the NAP me and you both agreed at the start. Your word lasted for about 12hrs.

We're actually the tribe that happily welcomes new players, that builds a bigger better tribe for future worlds instead of refusing and rolling over others like most.

Looking forward to another Dom world after summer probably.

Hopefully we can battle it out fair and square in the near future.

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 16.15.15.png

On a serious note. w61 was cancer. And its done and over. I hated that world because of all the drama. Lets pls forget about that embarrassing world for everybody. Worlds like that shouldn't represent the game nor the community. Lets be better.

*background music: why cant we be friends?*

You are mistaken..

nice meme

also i wasn't talking to u

It's day 991 of waiting for him to realise he's the clown here. I'm beginning to scratch my head and slowly lose sanity.
1617132072706.png

PS: [Family Friendly Mod Edit]

I think the only people that believe jhin isnt the clown here can all be found here in this thread. And its like 2-3 people. The other 99.9% of the entire Tw2 player base accross all servers will agree it is in fact Jhin who is the clown. I could probably count on one hand everyone that would disagree with me on this.

And I wouldnt be surprised if they were just Alts where jhin strokes his own ego with a different account to try and convince the other 99.9% he isnt what they think of him as.

I think the only people that believe jhin isnt the clown here can all be found here in this thread. And its like 2-3 people. The other 99.9% of the entire Tw2 player base accross all servers will agree it is in fact Jhin who is the clown. I could probably count on one hand everyone that would disagree with me on this.

And I wouldnt be surprised if they were just Alts where jhin strokes his own ego with a different account to try and convince the other 99.9% he isnt what they think of him as.
pretty sure its the other way around you little snowflake

Keep telling yourself that Elon.

You started to MRT hard, Hugged the whole map but fortunately enough for us your relationships all broke down due to you being extremely shady and treating people like shit.

We never hopped into the world with a premade so selective recruitment happened.

Without recruitment we would have been 10 players.

Fact.

Nice excuse about the whole "NoT wasn't a tribe and had no coordination"

Fairly shameful excuse to avoid getting wrecked and then losing your [Family Friendly Mod Edit].

We fought the whole map for couple months and then suddenly the tables turned, You all mass routed and lasted two weeks I think?

You talked a serious amount of BIG game lol and it never materialised. We were told multiple times by yourself "SFU are going to be distance memory soon"

We offered you guys a fair FFA however your exact words were "DOA are like brother and we both won't stop until SFU are all gone"

That worked...

Even with SFU fighting the whole map apart from Saxons who had about 7 active members you managed to get absolutely nowhere and that's WITH your alliance with DOA.

All of the above would've been avoided if you didn't break the NAP me and you both agreed at the start. Your word lasted for about 12hrs.

We're actually the tribe that happily welcomes new players, that builds a bigger better tribe for future worlds instead of refusing and rolling over others like most.

Looking forward to another Dom world after summer probably.

Hopefully we can battle it out fair and square in the near future.

Lets speak why SFU win? ;);)