• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Disrespect

DeletedUser4714

AoM is my baby.

02fbe5df2a139e34398b416f3f2734ca.png

Almost as unexpected as the Spanish Inquisition!! ... cos it never came on en 50 lol
Now i see clearly. The reason spacez doesn't shoot up rockets on en50 is because of the inquisition. They consider non-biblical astronomy heresy and ungodly and as such elon is prohibited from using that science.

Well I just ordered re 3 remake gonna have to rape that to death but yeah aoe 2 de man if only the made a version for ps4 ... i suck at pc and laptop set ups

Perhaps you should reach out to those that have tried diplomacy with your tribe in the past. We did try talking to your tribe much earlier in the servers life. All it would of taken was a simple "Hey, I was farming that player." Yet... you guys never did. In fact, you still refused to talk to us up to that point.

...Then you wonder why you got the reaction you did?
man protected this man for him to jump tribes on you great vetting of players there :D

just got AoE2 DE on steam and i have my quarantine goals, gonna go through all the campaigns on hardest

might make a thread in the tavern with my progress.
I just realized that it has been over a decade since I played Age of Empires 1 and 2. They were great games. My favorite age was the Castle age with the trebuchets. Now I'm tempted to see if I can find the game on Gog or Steam.

DeletedUser4714

I never got to play AoM. Would you know how the game play was in comparison to AoE? They looked visually similar, if I remember correctly.
AoM has mythical units with special abilities. You have different gods and demi-gods with special buffs to choose from. The end of agame is also pretty fun. You can build a titans gate, takes a while and costs a lot of res, kinda like a wonder but it gives you a big op unit when finished. UI and stuff it pretty much the same, won't take a long time before you get used to it. Overall I would say that aoe2 is more competitive.

DeletedUser4853

:cool:lol all this old school 90s video games talk haha... makes a change from the usual bickering and trolling ! Loool

So ill create some...

Sub zero is better than scorpion

Come at me mutha fuckas! ;)
Liu Kang would run them both over. Come fight me.

Also, Rise of Nations anyone? AOE series are 100% timeless classics, there are good and bad things about all entries imho, hopefully AoE IV stands up to the current formula and infact, sets a new standard. It might get me back into RTS'