• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Disrespect

DeletedUser5131

keep using your bot gutsman aka raphael ainsworth. better stick to your aussie jokes your not that good adam. Same with you thevirginchad and virgin chad idea of him soloing is him taking a solo bubble bath in his own tears. zabanya don't get rimmed again 3 of u are inferior to anyone here. Talking down to ppl on a game forum. like you are great people lol you get your kicks off bullying online who cares what your response is i know how good your really are! don't act like I don't know who you are i have been in tribes with 2 of you at least once another several times.

I pass a lil info on and this the thanks i get lol who cares anymore honestly. lol btw hey Luiciferis how is your tribe
mates doing?
Kek try rimming me faggot all you'll get are dingleberries

DeletedUser3087

Well if this game was good for something... at least it connected people with somewhat the same interests... but as far as it goes game wise... yeah could be better...

And I have to agree, name dropping isn't classy... And if you are crying disrespect the best way to get disrespected against again is by hypocrisy

Well if this game was good for something... at least it connected people with somewhat the same interests... but as far as it goes game wise... yeah could be better...

And I have to agree, name dropping isn't classy... And if you are crying disrespect the best way to get disrespected against again is by hypocrisy
Well said. Don't call out disrespect and then disrespecting worse yourself.

DeletedUser2616

oh my answer didn't post. internet must've shit itself. AoM is age of mythology. it's pretty good, but i find the "units can cost more than 1 space" thing a bit shit. i prefer the slaughterfests of AoE 2.

now, if AoM had the same population as AoE 2 god damn we'd have a fantastic game on our hands.

did anyone ever play KKND 2: krossfire? a young me probably put 300 hours into that game

DeletedUser2616

one thing i really hated about 1. hard was too easy, but very hard was a bullshit jump in difficulty.

>get to tool age finally
>get dicked by a bronze age army

but on hard they never even went to the 4th age half the time.

And..... chariottttt archersss :( haha

And also the fact you could wall with farms...

An army would turn up see a wall of farms and say... well there's no way through here boys! .. better turn back! Lol

And..... chariottttt archersss :( haha

And also the fact you could wall with farms...

An army would turn up see a wall of farms and say... well there's no way through here boys! .. better turn back! Lol
Yeah, they must be the opposite of romans. Also, guts. Karambits, at 500 population you can at max have 1k karambits.

But they have so little melee and pierce armour.... they can be easily killed by pretty much anything.... Good for raiding but vs fully upgraded champs for example.... its a massacre

When I used to raid with longbows I would take 2 vills to build a palisade wall around them .... giving a bit more protection ... an odd strategy but it works sometimes .... i miss age of Kings haa

But they have so little melee and pierce armour.... they can be easily killed by pretty much anything.... Good for raiding but vs fully upgraded champs for example.... its a massacre
I know. But 1k karambits would massacre 300 champs. Well, their main strength is not that the unit itself is strong but that the unit is produced very fast which means that two castles can produce as many karambits as 7 barracks. Not as many as broken condottiero do, if you break a goth barrack by converting it (i don't remember which civ tho) you can produce condottiero in 2,8 seconds, more than double the speed of karambits. I do not know if this is still in the game or if it was too broken to keep but it was there at one point.

:cool:lol all this old school 90s video games talk haha... makes a change from the usual bickering and trolling ! Loool

So ill create some...

Sub zero is better than scorpion

Come at me mutha fuckas! ;)

DeletedUser2616

Goths with italians gets rid of the weakness of goths which was gunpowder armies lol. i like playing italians, good navy and masses of genoise crossbows with trash cavalry and siege is hard to counter.

goths get +15% passive recruitment then an upgrade that boosts it by a further 50%. you can pretty much flood the map and out spam any other team. never let goths get to post imperial, raid the fuck out of them in feudal/castle age.

Goths with italians gets rid of the weakness of goths which was gunpowder armies lol. i like playing italians, good navy and masses of genoise crossbows with trash cavalry and siege is hard to counter.

goths get +15% passive recruitment then an upgrade that boosts it by a further 50%. you can pretty much flood the map and out spam any other team. never let goths get to post imperial, raid the fuck out of them in feudal/castle age.
I like playing incas. Their slingers and kams are amazing. They have good skirms. They have mediocre halberdiers and eagles but they are still pretty good.