• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Disrespect

DeletedUser2616

i'd say more like 00-04 was a good time. mini guts was playing the fuck out of dune, EA didn't buy out westwood yet. blizzard actually had soul.

apparently the FFVII remake is pretty good, i preferred IX from the PS1 games. i'd like a remake of syphon filter or something like that. it could be a golden age of remakes but then we get shit like warcraft: reforged lmao.

Dune!! That brings back nightmares lol!
Final fantasies great games too..

MGS games were the dog bollocks too back then
Metal Gear Solid 2 changed my life ... never seen an in game swerve like that b4 in a games story haha

Yeah was a good time ... Age of empires 2 ... spent half my early teen years on that game !

Now I'm sad :( ... just realised I'm getting old... No 1 escapes the sands of time :0

And yeah reforged sucks arse

DeletedUser2616

i only played MGS 1 and 2, 1 was such a fucking classic. they really need to remake metal gear 1 and 2 though because that has all the shit that happened in outer haven and zanzibar that is referenced heavily in all the metal gear solid games.

the thing i hate the most is the games that were good but you can't remember the name of, you just have fragments of memories to go by.

That's what happens when you get older... forgetting shit daily

Happens to me all the time ...

Then I wake up at 3am shouting... Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time!!!

And random shit like that!! Lmao

DeletedUser4689

keep using your bot gutsman aka raphael ainsworth. better stick to your aussie jokes your not that good adam. Same with you thevirginchad and virgin chad idea of him soloing is him taking a solo bubble bath in his own tears. zabanya don't get rimmed again 3 of u are inferior to anyone here. Talking down to ppl on a game forum. like you are great people lol you get your kicks off bullying online who cares what your response is i know how good your really are! don't act like I don't know who you are i have been in tribes with 2 of you at least once another several times.

I pass a lil info on and this the thanks i get lol who cares anymore honestly. lol btw hey Luiciferis how is your tribe
mates doing?

kek you don't even know me and namedropping people is pretty fucking low dude just play the game lol. you're crying over being declared on after a dispute. Imagine when you get declared on for existing. it's a war game stop being a little bitch

DeletedUser2616

That's what happens when you get older... forgetting shit daily

Happens to me all the time ...

Then I wake up at 3am shouting... Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time!!!

And random shit like that!! Lmao

i had a song stuck in my head from a game for fucking years without knowing the name of it. then my mate streamed it on discord or something, turns out it was from quest 64 lmao

Dune!! That brings back nightmares lol!
Final fantasies great games too..

MGS games were the dog bollocks too back then
Metal Gear Solid 2 changed my life ... never seen an in game swerve like that b4 in a games story haha

Yeah was a good time ... Age of empires 2 ... spent half my early teen years on that game !

Now I'm sad :( ... just realised I'm getting old... No 1 escapes the sands of time :0

And yeah reforged sucks arse
The new AoE2 remake dropped last year. It's great.

DeletedUser2616

oh shit i forgot about that, been meaning to get it.

raphiel is raphiel from gabriel droput.

DeletedUser2616

1586360525149.png

DeletedUser4490

apparently the FFVII remake is pretty good, i preferred IX from the PS1 games.

The side quests are a little dull and the dungeons are pretty drawn out but other than that the game is epic.