• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

ASH & TEN Merge ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3374
  • Start date

DeletedUser3374

Dear leaders of TEN,

Recent movements of people seem to suggest that you are merging ASH into you.
Really ? At this stage when you have a 50 million point over the second biggest tribe you felt the need to do this ?
I guess you can make war irrelevant if you press the invite button enough number of times.

fire.

PS. If this is not the case and ASH players joining TEN are stray incidents, please accept my apologies.

DeletedUser3374

Not for much longer it looks like. Which world are you referring to ?

DeletedUser2785

Well we are ASH tribe in World 12,and most likely to rebuild it in near future.

DeletedUser2847

I can answer this even if im not in TEN but im the leader in ASH. Yes we are merging and there is two reasons for why we are doing this. 1. The number of inactivity on the realm. 2. The reason for why ASH and TEN is merging and fight PSX together is that PSX have played this realm in a way that have made them the most disliked tribe at the realm. I dont belive you have been in war with a top 15 tribe at any time. Psx have mostly just turtling around and attacked some small player/tribe. PSX Have been switching allies/naps all the time to stay out of a real fight. But the problem with this switching is that the other tribes at the realm feel that PSX is backstabbing them and doesnt trust them at all. During this time of diplomatic manouvers PSX have recruited refugees from the war between ASH and TEN. ASH/TEN became so sick and tired to sit and watch PSX grow stronger and stronger without any real fighting so we decided to do something about it. In my country we have a text that goes like this. "You get paid what you deserve"

DeletedUser3374

Agreed Carrot. PHX has been a bad bad boy.
Still doesn't explain the need for ASH & TEN to merge! Why don't you just team up and vanquish PHX?

DeletedUser1594

For someone that has no skin in this world, that is a pretty lame reason.

DeletedUser2847

I agree that we could just have teamed up against PSX. The reason for merging is also the number of inactiv players at the realm.

DeletedUser3374

Carrot, my friend
"ASH/TEN became so sick and tired to sit and watch PSX grow stronger and stronger without any real fighting so we decided to do something about it."
So you decided to merge and grow strong without any fighting yourself?

Inactivity is everywhere. If you needed to merge to stay afloat, you might as well admit ASH collapsed.

DeletedUser2847

Yes we decided to grow stronger without fighting by our self But we have been fighting for the last 6 months thats the different between us and PSX They have just been fighting the last week. As i told you we are paying PSX what they deserve. And you get it a bit wrong when you belive ASH collapsed. The war between ASH-TEN was going nowhere. Either of the tribes could do any real harm against eachother. I can admit that we would never have won this world without a merge or recruitment of players. But TEN is in exactly the same position. Its just not enough activ members to do it. I will guess that there is no more than 300 activ players at this realm.

DeletedUser1594

The more research I do on this, the more it fascinates me. You are the #1 ranked player, you have a tribe that has 3 of the top 5. Proportionately you are better than TEN in certain aspects, but you want to merge, to punish a tribe that isn't really any good and barely has active members in it. By the looks of their tw2stats, half of their tribe is inactive, and half of the actives aren't top 200 players. Why wouldn't you bring in some their players or look to merge with The First Tribe or Chaos Squad. If all of your tribe is able to move to TEN, you will have nearly 60% of the top 10 villages, basically putting an end to the world

DeletedUser2847

The inactive situation and i includ cooped acount where the players have quit is terrible. This is the situation in all tribes at the realm so it starts to be boring its 70-80% nobling of inactive/cooped cities at the moment. Before we started to talk about merging It was ASH/TFT/PSX/HNS/CHAOS SQUAD against TEN. Before this it was ASH against everybody else. HNS and the Chaos squad is sister tribes of PSX. I Belive we would have taken TEN down if we continued the war against them with this coalition. The problem with it was that TFT/ASH was the only tribes that was participating in the war. PSX/HNS/chaos squad was just sitting and watching us fight and recruited every TEN player that we was starting to take down. Of course its not all TEN members that accepted to be refugees and switch tribe. So lets say that we would have taken TEN down. The result after this would be that we got a war against PSX/HNS/Chaos squad + the TEN members that turned over. I have intel from 3-4 months back that tells us that this was PXS plans all the time. Just sitting back, recruit and grow stronger. when the other tribes was using their resources at eachother. We also know that PXS have been trying to recruit more TEN members and members in ASH. When i confronted PXS leader about this he answered me that this is the way you win wars. I can just say that its not going to happend now.

DeletedUser1594

That's sad on their part if that is the truth, just unfortunate that going this route will essentially seal up another world in a boring way

DeletedUser3001

That's sad on their part if that is the truth, just unfortunate that going this route will essentially seal up another world in a boring way

The way I see it its an equally big sin to let a world live too long (like EN5) as closing it too early. I think the biggest problem with end game is simply that there isnt enough nobles. If you look at EN13 (my world) it have been the tribe im in and you were in vs the world since the start. There are only 5 tribes left standing so the world is reaching the point of the final war. Here is the boring part, 3 of these 5 tribes are quite big and each holds a large % of the world and there is just no way for the world to end by one tribe defeating both of the other tribes because the pure minting of nobles would just take too long it would take at the very least 1-2 years to finish that way. 2-3 year worlds are aaaaweful, too big accounts :p So the option for how EN13 ends is pretty much plague or cancer.

The end game mergers wont end until there is a good way to get rid of the inactive/co-ops without having to give up nobling the enemy. End game is time consuming and majority of conquests are done on enemy/allied/your own inactive, its simply not as fun as early/mid game :)

DeletedUser1594

The way I see it its an equally big sin to let a world live too long (like EN5) as closing it too early. I think the biggest problem with end game is simply that there isnt enough nobles. If you look at EN13 (my world) it have been the tribe im in and you were in vs the world since the start. There are only 5 tribes left standing so the world is reaching the point of the final war. Here is the boring part, 3 of these 5 tribes are quite big and each holds a large % of the world and there is just no way for the world to end by one tribe defeating both of the other tribes because the pure minting of nobles would just take too long it would take at the very least 1-2 years to finish that way. 2-3 year worlds are aaaaweful, too big accounts :p So the option for how EN13 ends is pretty much plague or cancer.

The end game mergers wont end until there is a good way to get rid of the inactive/co-ops without having to give up nobling the enemy. End game is time consuming and majority of conquests are done on enemy/allied/your own inactive, its simply not as fun as early/mid game :)
i understand what you mean, im in en11, there is 2.5 tribes left, the .5 tribe will eventually finishing merging into TBK, once they figure out how to noble out their coops. this will leave the two remaining tribes on equal footing, after a few months, if it's a major stalemate i would be open to discussing an ending, i just think it's sad to kill the world when there is still other tribes that are left.

DeletedUser3374

Carrot,

I will not contest most of what you have said since it is largely factual and how it must have looked from your end.
That said, the merge is still not the answer.
Personally, I have been with HNS for the largest part of my existence on this server and have enjoyed the little skirmishes I have had with ASH players like JupiterX, Ext3rminator & Wonderboyninja. Heck I even enjoyed defending with my es-HNS tribemates when TrueAchilles hit me with nukes from all his 5-6 coop accounts last week.
By merging in now, you are inviting a premature end to the server with a lot of fighting fit players still around.

Metalbunny - I see your point, but doubt it W14 has reached that stage. While internal nobling is an ongoing activity in all tribes, all battle fronts are bubbling with activity. The chase for villages of inactive players at the borders add that much more spice to the the game.

fire.

DeletedUser

Right, so here is how it went from my point of view.
Ive been in TCS for the most part of this world. Both HNS and TCS were tiny tribes, completely surrounded by Crusaders (now PXS) and ASH. We were happily doing our little part in battling ASH, playing perfectly normal TW world... and then it completely fell to pieces.

We were contacted by CRS, asking for a merge. We were told that HNS are already merging with them. It wasn't exactly said in plain sentences, but it was made clear that we either merge, or prepare for war. That would mean TCS would be at war with not only ASH (that were about 8x bigger than us at that point), but also CRS and, obviously, HNS. Taking in consideration that we were completely surrounded by ASH, CRS and HNS, we had to go with the only option that seemed possible - merge with PXS, but we did it on the condition, that we continue to only battle ASH. It made all the sense at the time...

5 minutes after we joined, PXS council announced that we will now battle TEN and will have a NAP with ASH. PXS blatantly lied to us, basically lured us over with false promises and un-worded threats. We did argue about it, but the situation on the map was what it was, so we stayed for another few weeks. It was at the moment when the PXS council, that made all that huge mess, went MIA, that we had had enough of it and my team and I went back to our original tribe - TCS.

What Im saying is, some of us were absolutely in no way on the same page as the PXS council and, personally, I dont want to be put in the same bag as the people who made the mess in the first place. Some of us were just average players, wanting to play a normal game lol

DeletedUser

I completely understand Carrots stand in this, any subjective issues aside, what he says is true.

If it was PXS/ASH/TFT/HNS/TCS against TEN, we would have taken them down. I dont know anything about any intel and nothing about PXS's long term plans, and to be honest, just like I bloody hate sabotage users, I also cannot stand liars and schemers. Even though I got the whole point about every smaller tribe going against TEN, the way we were "recruited" in PXS was quite bitter, turned out that everything was based on lies and schemes. Also, many of the players knew other players from other worlds, everyone was in different tribes with personal NAP's, cant even keep track of who is friends with whom and who is not attacking an "enemy", because they knew that person from another world lol :/

So, unfortunately, it seems this world will end rather soon, because of those exact reasons - lies and schemes.

DeletedUser

I do not quite agree with the inactivity, Ive definitely seen worlds with a LOT more inactives at this stage of the game. This world is pretty good in comparison.