• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

ASH & TEN Merge ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3374
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You cant exactly expect the same thing out of everyone, when the circumstances are so different.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2847

I understand why ASH got most of the attacks. What i dont understand is why PXS/HNS/Chaos squad didnt attack TEN members there is many of them close to TEN members. Some of them supported TEN instead. TFT had a nap with TEN that is correct the difference is that TFT told us why they didnt want to break the nap at the moment. And they supported our members

DeletedUser3374

A large number of us were not onboard on 'Let's now attack TEN and befriend ASH' plan. Hence we did not go out of our way to migrate closer to TEN borders. 5 weeks is reasonable enough time to give yourself a chance to adjust with a tribe's diplomacy before deciding to align or leave don't you think ?

DeletedUser3390

5 weeks is reasonable enough time to give yourself a chance to adjust
5 weeks is a long time to start moving.
You showed no movement of villages your still 1 big cluster no where near TEN
Instead if I look at your conquer list on tw2-tools I can see that 04 april you took a village from ASH members you supposedly where helping to fight TEN at that time
upload_2016-4-13_8-53-14.png

So it doesn't look like you adapted much in those 5 weeks

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2847

I just have to admit im still confused. But its actually starts to look like there is more than 2-3 people in pxs that have played this game a little bit odd, But i might just misunderstanding everything

DeletedUser3374

If you look a bit earlier in this thread. You didnt know why you should attack them at all. And now you are saying that you just needed more than 5 weeks to adjust.
Im a little bit confused
I did not want to attack TEN, but wanted to give the new tribe's diplomacy a chance. So I stopped attacking the ASH guys we were battling. 5 weeks down the lane, PHX leadership collapsed and I decided to quit.
You showed no movement of villages your still 1 big cluster no where near TEN
My big cluster nowhere near TEN ? I don't understand this English. Can you please clarify this bit?
I can see that 04 april you took a village from ASH members you supposedly where helping to fight TEN at that time
ASH had dropped their NAP with PXS by then, get your facts straight. Don't guys even talk to each other ?
So it doesn't look like you adapted much in those 5 weeks
I didn't, so I quit the tribe. Is this very difficult to understand ?

DeletedUser3390

My big cluster nowhere near TEN ? I don't understand this English. Can you please clarify this bit?
Sorry I had the wrong guy in tw2-tools map generator so I saw a big blob in the middle of PXS
I thought I removed this line after I noticed this but apparently I forgot sorry for this

ASH had dropped their NAP with PXS by then, get your facts straight. Don't guys even talk to each other ?
I thought it was 2 day s after that but apparently I was wrong I am no longer in ASH(was one of the first to go to TEN with the merge) so couldn't check it.
Also no where near PXS so I don't follow the info everyday

DeletedUser

The funny thing is that I play on both EN13 and EN14, and on both of them I was in the 3rd ranked tribe, and now I've moved into the 1st ranked tribe because we merged :p

DeletedUser3374

Good job man. I've got to give it to you.
You are totally headed for world victory right now...
I must admit I didn't think you'd pull this off when you started with that TEN-ASH merge

DeletedUser2847

There was some problems at once we merged but it was just some days and people started to work well together.

DeletedUser3374

And now they are all champion mergers? They can merge with anything in sight I am sure..

DeletedUser2847

They got the 200 crowns and get into a winning tribe. We would have won anyway but it saves us a month and we can have some time off in the summer

DeletedUser2847

No if we didnt merge with TEN the war would have been for years. I belive we would have won against TEN with the diplomatic situation that was that time. But after that war it would have been another war against the tribes that just watched the fight between ASH-TEN when they nobled barbs and inactive players and recruited refugees from the fighting tribes. So the main reason for why ASH merged was that we was only 50-60 active members and that would not have been enough in a war against everybody else. We could have continued defending and managed ok but finally we would have been taken down. And the most important reason with the merge was that nobody wanted a tribe like PXS to win the world finally. There was so much backstabbing, broken deals and just walking away from every fighting from them that we decided to take them down was our main goal. We wasnt sure that the merge should work all the way but it was worth the risk as long as we took pxs down

DeletedUser3374

PXS disbanded because the leadership went AWOL.
They didn't see the ASH-TEN merge, get scared and disintegrate into oblivion.

By the way, I like your repetitive logic. Someone back-stabbed someone once upon a time so you will merge with everyone in the world till it is one.
At least you are consistent with this..