• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

ASH & TEN Merge ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3374
  • Start date

DeletedUser3390

Snek... This isn't about you or me. The reason for wanting to merge and end the world was unclear. Carrot was speaking about the problem of inactivity and having to manage coop accounts while you were talking about how your Defensive BP grew.
You where saying you still wanted to fight. That is why I started about my bashpoints.(was only meant to show I have combat experience)
I just wanted to say that if you wanted to fight you got a fight comming
Also I like how you jump ship to TFT(NAP of TEN) as soon as you see this merge is happening

DeletedUser

So, what do you suggest, that ASH and TEN should continue fighting each other so that the rest of you could do your game?
I am a member of a squad that was quite active and had success (and fun!) in this war, and for that reason didn't like this change. However, if we take the general picture, I believe what Carrot said is true. Of course, unlike Carrot, I believe we (TEN) would be the ones to prevail in the end :));)) but that would take a lot of time and maybe during that time more players would quit...
As for merging, it was a decision for the two tribes to make. We could as well pause the fight, clear the others and then fight again, but for the others that wouldn't change anything, would it? So why all this concern?
Now, from the time I turned to our new enemies, Project Nexus, I haven't seen 1/10 the resistance ASH had showed against us. Everyone proves what he really is in battle. I remember a few months ago when I was still in Wardens tribe (ex snow warriors) and we were attacked by A51, we were a tiny tribe compared to them. But we didn't try to flee. We didn't try to avoid the war. We resisted in their attacks and even fought back and took some villages. Then we merged with TEN in order to continue the fight against the mighty A51. Some other tribes did the same thing (forming what TEN now is), while others just tried to stay away from this (forming PXS?).
Overall, in my opinion TEN and ASH members through the fights have gained the right to be the ones to end the world and to choose exactly how will this happen. Lets say they decided they have equally good players and they should both be nominated winners. As for PXS, it is time to prove if they are worthy of being one of the first 3 tribes in this world...
Just my thoughts...

DeletedUser

As one of the bigger frontlines (Together with Weissdorn) of what was ASH I can say this for sure:
Fire. you think fighting stays fun Well yes it does when you have incomming attacks from 5 people every day 24/7 its hell a fun.
Makes you go to nr3 in def bash points(now nr4 )

I take this as a "thank you" for the BP positions :):p;):rolleyes:

DeletedUser3390

I think what @TheOutcast says is completely correct
As soon as both sides heard about what the councils of both tribes had decided both had some sayings and disagreements but as soon as the merges started everyone showed great respect for the skills the other people showed in the wars they had fought previously
And I think this is how it should be fight with honor and have respect for your opponents because you never know when they might turn into allies
I take this as a "thank you" for the BP positions :):p;):rolleyes:
Haha yea :p
Thanks to you,riccardoIII and Ghandzhars (and a few others but then the list would become to big)

DeletedUser3374

So, what do you suggest, that ASH and TEN should continue fighting each other so that the rest of you could do your game?
Nope. Not at all. Carrot's (and your) reasoning for joining forces is absolutely fine. I was only worried about the world ending before it should.

We could as well pause the fight, clear the others and then fight again, but for the others that wouldn't change anything, would it? So why all this concern?
I was only suggesting this as a response to Carrot's worry about having to deal with inactive coop accounts who are under siege. How does it affect my life ? The world may not come to a premature end.

Some other tribes did the same thing (forming what TEN now is), while others just tried to stay away from this (forming PXS?).
Please read the post from TheRhea on this thread earlier. Some of us did not have a choice.

That brings me to the answer to Snek's allegation. I, along with other ex-HNS players moved out because of disagreements with the AWOL leadership of PHX. Your merge taking place simultaneously was a coincidence.

But as I keep having to repeat, this isn't about me. I am only trying to point out that the word may come to an end before it should.
If that wasn't clear yet :)

DeletedUser2847

Yes you was dissapointed about the leadership of PHX . But i happend to know that you have been the sistertribe of PHX for a long time. Did you ever questening whats going on with your sistertribe. Its been pretty obvious that PHX have been turtling around all the time and done everything to stay out of fight. Its also a fact that HNS members have supported TEN members when they actually should have attacked them. In the beginning of this realm HNS was a activ tribe and attacked A51/ASH With some good members. Some of this members joined EA that merged with TEN and some went inactiv. The last couple of months it seems to me that HNS have been playing this game the similar way that PXS have played it. Done everything to stay out of fight and that includes what i call backstabbing. Im not saying that everybody in HNS have done it, but when you are in a tribe you should might be questening what direction your tribe is going into.

DeletedUser3001

This is from an outsider perspective so I might be inaccurate in several place but this is my view of what have been said.

If you want to put things in perspective you can compare this world to EN13 since EN13 havnt been open that much longer than EN14.

EN14 (2 contending tribes for world domination))

Rank 1 tribe (The dominant tribe)
TEN
Villages: 12 721
Total bash: 521 mil
Members: 199

Rank 2 tribe ("The Threat")
PSX
Villages: 4642
Total bash: 158 mil
Members: 122

EN13 (3 contending tribes for world domination)

Rank 1 tribe:
BH
Villages: 10 893
Total bash: 829 mil
Members: 94

Rank 2 tribe:
RLP
Villages: 10 305
Total bash: 550 mil
Members: 159

Rank 3 tribe:
Bzb
Villages: 6855
Total bash: 348mil
Members: 94

Your rank 1 tribe have less bash than the rank 2 tribe on EN13 but yet more points/villages/members than EN13 rank 1 tribe. If you compare bash between individual players you will see the same differences. Rank 1 in bash on EN13 have 62mil with 40mil O bash/20mil D bash, rank 1 in bash on EN14 have 16mil bash with 4mil O bash/12mil D bash. EN13 is quite war filled and always have been so the bash is a bit extreme, point being the bash so far on EN14 seems very average for its time duration since it opened.

The second point you brought up was inactivity. Im going to just assume the rest of ASH (66 players) are inactive and roughly estimate that both rank 1 and 2 tribe have about 25 co-oped accounts. That leaves about 250-275 active players yeah? Then we add another 50-75 members on top of that from all the other smaller tribes soooo (My math is shit by the way) rough estimates 300-400 active players I think :p
EN13 (this one I play myself so will be more accurate). There is about 20-30 co-op account in BH (rank 1), the rank 2 suffer by ton of inactivity so I would assume maybe only 60-80 active players, Bzb (rank 3) about 95% of their growth comes from their top 40 players. . About 20 - 30 more players from the remaining tribes, in total about 180 - 230 active players. So here as well EN14 inactivity seems quite average to the time the world have been open!

Overall conclusion:
The way I see it this world could of easily been won through war considering the size advantage TEN have, EN13 is a stalemate because if BH wants to win thats 17k+ villages + inactive in need of nobling if RLP and Bzb (allied vs BH) wants to win they first need to beat BH then they need to beat each other for percentage, thats a true never ending battle :p All im saying is I can understand if you want to end a world if the majority of both TEN/ASH have gotten bored of the game, that is a valid argument, but I think if you expect other worlds to hold less inactivity or that this world have had unusual many wars you might be slightly delusional ;)
Either way I respect your decision if the majority was for the merger and I think its great that you are discussing the decision made back and forth here without any hurt feelings, so you get all the kudos for that

DeletedUser

This is from an outsider perspective so I might be inaccurate in several place but this is my view of what have been said.

If you want to put things in perspective you can compare this world to EN13 since EN13 havnt been open that much longer than EN14.

EN14 (2 contending tribes for world domination))

Rank 1 tribe (The dominant tribe)
TEN
Villages: 12 721
Total bash: 521 mil
Members: 199

Rank 2 tribe ("The Threat")
PSX
Villages: 4642
Total bash: 158 mil
Members: 122

Just FYI, these stats here are not 100% accurate... Some players have already moved form ASH to TEN (10-15 million points at least) and we have also conquered villages worth some millions points from PSX since the change in diplomacy was decided. Also some players have left PSX (even more if you check again now). I don't remember the numbers well but I think TEN was close to 80mil points and PSX and ASH about 40mil each....
Still after these changes we are still under 50% of top ten tribes, so there is still way to go for the world end...

DeletedUser3374

Carrot, you were making sense till that last post of yours.

But i happend to know that you have been the sistertribe of PHX for a long time.
Wrong info. Once again, read TheRhea's post. We were pretty much on the same boat.
Its also a fact that HNS members have supported TEN members when they actually should have attacked them.
Why should we have attacked them ?

Defenses to allegations aside, I will not labor my point further.

Metalbunny, thanks for the analysis. While The Outcast is right about the numbers (and they are still changing), I think your conclusion remains valid.

DeletedUser299

Yet another case of it being easier to merge and crush inactives than it is to attack each other. There is something fundamentally wrong with the game in this regard.

DeletedUser

If you look at the date, that message was sent basically a month ago, right after we agreed to merge. How is that even relevant and how does that back up your argument in this case?
It was ASH that decided to get all butthurt and merge with TEN, because of some private issues, like inability to successfully control 5-10 coops lol.
Im not trying to reason with anyone here, not trying to change anyone's mind, just giving a different perspective, thats all.

DeletedUser2847

Im just showing that you was sistertribes and have been it for some time. I have deleted some reports but if i didnt do that i could have shown reports older then this. But if you have some reports that tell us a different story so please post it.

DeletedUser

That's alright, but still doesn't contradict anything I've said previously. ;)
A month (or a month and a half?) isn't a long time on TW at all, by the way, if its played right.

DeletedUser2847

Yes so its a while since the merge between Chaos squad/HNS/PXS started. And they have probably been sistertribes for longer time. Im not sure about Chaos squad but i know that HNS have been sistertribe with PXS before this

DeletedUser

Dont agree that it's "a while", its been about only 1.5 months since the first messages started, approx 32 days since the first player actually went over to PXS, and like I said in one of the very first messages, that only happened because we felt forced to do so, no one actually wanted it. We were out of other options at the time.

DeletedUser2847

Its not a very long time i agree on that but it is 1,5 months where all this 3 tribes should have been fighting TEN but i havent seen to much of any of them in the fight. The only difference was ending of nap to a neutral position with TEN . And if you look at it froms ASH view 1,5 months is a wile when ASH is fighting an enemy more then their double size. And we look at our coalition partners sitting still and doing nothing. Or they was doing something, there was some players that supported TEN members when we attacked

DeletedUser

Do we see the same thing, when we look at the map?
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en14/img_map/hash/d910da3cdc41dab44c9fc05914c89c0b/
TFT had NAP with TEN, as far as I know.

Anyways, your issue was that other 3 tribes were not doing enough, but do you not see why ASH was getting the majority of attacks? You are smack in the middle of them! Of course TEN were mainly targeting ASH, its only natural, given the location. Why was that such a surprise?

Also, lets take me for example, I joined this world about a month after it first opened, hence my location near the edge of the world. My neighbors and many of the tribe mates are close to me, at the very edge, so is fire. Closest TENs were about 3 day noble walk for most of us. And I say "closest", not even "the best targets". If you have played TW before, you know that jumping all over the map isn't a very clever thing to do, stuff has to happen gradually. So, my team and I, and HNS, werent even 2 steps out of our backyard, when ASH dropped out and all this madness started to happen! This isn't a sprint, its a marathon.