• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser300

Graphix wasn't utterly crushed he jsut went ianctive, he was in my squad on En10, any clue what happened to him folks?

DeletedUser

Things are not about to get interesting. Every op from TW, BBK, and HNE makes AOW lose villages. They are losing ground, it's the same crap every time. Easy pickings from AOW, get them while they're hot! They can't stack to save a village!

Ground and pound train ftw!

DeletedUser

True, we have been losing a few villages, and AoW would fall by your calculations.
What comes next afterwards? By the time all the small pickings are gone, only the high skilled players will be left and we would not be the only enemies you have left, unless you want to repeat the supposed "mistake" AoW make by merging with other tribes.
Only the tribe which can beat down on AoW yet save enough momentum to prepare for the upcoming conquest can really win.

DeletedUser

Mistake? I would call it the plan all along. Grab up all the part timers and short toothers, use them as meat shields and village incubators until they leave. I mean, that is the only way you got to where you are. I am amazed at how many villages you have attained with so little work.

DeletedUser

That is how it normally goes, no need to go and make a fuss about it just because AoW did it, it has been repeated as a strategy or a way of playing the game for a long long time.
You use the weaker players to feed the strongest and after some time you have a refined tribe, pretty much the point of a MRT long term.

DeletedUser1023

So the tribe hugging culture has continued and this time from the so called 'elite' group that call themselves 'kings'. Having previously condemned massive mergers, we find them engaging in a hugging party with the now defunct BBK. This hypocrisy is beyond belief. Yatogami has gone against his own 'mantra' on this one, and it will be the final downfall. Lets recheck post number one this thread, there is only one destiny in this world, its Hundeniable, Hundefendable, and will be an Hunprecidented success for a tribe of less than 50 (actually that's a lie - last time we won a world it was less than 25 players) but we will be completely Hunstoppable.

DeletedUser486

When you try to make claims like that, you shouldn't assume I am not told about how you went about attempting to recruit AoW.

DeletedUser

I don't recall him releasing an antiMRT manifesto such as yourself.

DeletedUser

When you try to make claims like that, you shouldn't assume I am not told about how you went about attempting to recruit AoW.

Says the guy who claims to detest MRT's, merging in general, AND the tribe AoW, yet sees no problem merging his own tribe with BBK and now recruits many AoW members himself. Sorry man, but I have to say both Attilla and vawlk are exactly on the spot on this one... I too call hypocrite on you.

DeletedUser486

HNE approached AoW, in an increasingly hostile attempt to threaten its players to join. Being the first to defect from your former tribe, I would have thought this wouldn't surprise you.
Well it turns out your actions, and HNE's approach didn't sit to well with THOSE WHO APPROACHED ME.
Turns out they wanted to keep fighting the tribe that had failed to take them out for the last 10 months (who would have guessed).

I was under the impression that HNE was the result of a merge, and Therapy? coming from AoW, hypocrite should be the very last word in your vocabulary. I was also under the impression Vawlk was referring to HNE in his post, as I hear HNE are trying the same thing on TW. also.

DeletedUser

HNE approached AoW, in an increasingly hostile attempt to threaten its players to join. Being the first to defect from your former tribe, I would have thought this wouldn't surprise you.

Those are your words. I've never had a problem with HNE and have respected their war efforts throughout. It's a game, they are good at it and they have a nice, direct, in-your-face approach to this game which is to be respected, as opposed to your semi-political hoohaa that turns left then right however it fits your needs. Never have I feel "threatened" to join HNE. If feeling threatened had anything to do with anything, I would probably have joined your tribe instead, seeing as you surround half my villages by now. But I prefer the tribe with the highest proven quality, not quantity (in numbers or in forum posts). And before you start twisting this part by asking me how, then, I ended up in AoW while claiming "quality"... well, I simply followed my buds from HoM who indeed were a quality bunch of people. Until half of them left the game and AoW was left with a mess of unorganised players. (Executioner did the best he could to organise them but it was a futile attempt that is entirely not his fault).

Well it turns out your actions, and HNE's approach didn't sit to well with THOSE WHO APPROACHED ME.

Not my problem. I've always been very transparent to the AoW council and tribe about my thoughts and worries concerning what was left of AoW after some major players suddenly up and left. I felt that the ship was sinking, and that the active players should probably look for a better tribe. Which I did myself. It should not have surprised anyone. As for HNE, all I know is that they wanted to be sure to pick quality players. That takes time. Of course they will recruit some players, look how big your tribe is. And yes, you also have a lot of good players. HNE knows that, they are not stupid.

Turns out they wanted to keep fighting the tribe that had failed to take them out for the last 10 months (who would have guessed).

I was under the impression that HNE was the result of a merge, and Therapy? coming from AoW, hypocrite should be the very last word in your vocabulary.

Of course, there's always those who claim they rather drown along with the sinking ship... until it actually happens. So which is more hypocrite? Claiming the above and then still joining your tribe after all, or being open and transparent about your moves at all times, and then actually acting on them? So yes, I am very much entitled to use the word where it actually fits.

Not sure what you're on about with regards to HNE and merge. I'm not an historian when it comes to HNE's establishment.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser486

Those are your words. I've never had a problem with HNE and have respected their war efforts throughout. It's a game, they are good at it and they have a nice, direct, in-your-face approach to this game which is to be respected, as opposed to your semi-political hoohaa that turns left then right however it fits your needs. Never have I feel "threatened" to join HNE. If feeling threatened had anything to do with anything, I would probably have joined your tribe instead, seeing as you surround half my villages by now. But I prefer the tribe with the highest proven quality, not quantity (in numbers or in forum posts). And before you start twisting this part by asking me how, then, I ended up in AoW while claiming "quality"... well, I simply followed my buds from HoM who indeed were a quality bunch of people. Until half of them left the game and AoW was left with a mess of unorganised players. (Executioner did the best he could to organise them but it was a futile attempt that is entirely not his fault).
Well, I guess you were "lucky" in your experiences with HNE compared to the recruitment strategies some of your former tribemates have been telling me about. You haven't been on the front line, and you obviously seem unconcerned with those who have been dealing with that front all this time, they hold certainly different opinions to HNE's war efforts than you.

As for quality, I believe my tribe is brimming with quality players, don't get caught up in numbers, each and ever player who came through Kings helped build it and shape it, I don't need validation from a player who watched his tribe fall apart and did nothing about it until the day he got to jump ship. Don't become blind by silly arguments that quality is overcome or quashed by quantity. As far as I can tell by both yours and HNE's reaction, you are sore that so many of the better players are now in Kings because what HNE did just didn't sit well with them. I did very little here. I was approached, I allowed discussion within Council and within the tribe, we took action in the face of HNE trying to recruit as many active AoW as possible.
It won't be long before we see what effect this same strategy they tried on the AoW players has on TW. because from what I hear they are already upsetting players there too.

I have to know, what is this obsession with my post count when it comes to attempting to discredit me and create negative PnP towards me? As if that is some valid argument that because I have a high post count I must be trying to cover up some inability to play or lead. Could have nothing to do with 7 months spent as a moderator, which of course IS completely separate from from my game play.
I gotta tell you Therapy?, in all my years playing Tribal Wars, I have never seen a good player attack another based on their forum count.

Not my problem. I've always been very transparent to the AoW council and tribe about my thoughts and worries concerning what was left of AoW after some major players suddenly up and left. I felt that the ship was sinking, and that the active players should probably look for a better tribe. Which I did myself. It should not have surprised anyone. As for HNE, all I know is that they wanted to be sure to pick quality players. That takes time. Of course they will recruit some players, look how big your tribe is. And yes, you also have a lot of good players. HNE knows that, they are not stupid.
So you were fine that the AoW recruitment strategy was killing the game for those smaller players who joined the AoW steam train over the course of the last 11 months, it was only when the larger players that really gave AoW some ooomph that you decided the tribe was no longer worth your time? How many of the smaller players that have come and gone that you didn't care about?

Of course, there's always those who claim they rather drown along with the sinking ship... until it actually happens. So which is more hypocrite? Claiming the above and then still joining your tribe after all, or being open and transparent about your moves at all times, and then actually acting on them? So yes, I am very much entitled to use the word where it actually fits.
Nope, no claims of preference to drowning. Actually not sure why you thought you would get away with posting that, it's so unfounded I actually have nothing I can post in retort, which is honestly a strange feeling.
Would you still be calling me a hypocrite if I stood by and watched HNE recruit all along the Kings front line, take in all the players that they tried to take in, which would have flipped on this whole situation about where they went? Would you call them hypocrites? I doubt it, you were the first hypocrite to jump ship from this tribe you cared about for so long (you know, until the big players quit). This is just my guess, but the difference between you and the players who joined me (and this is a big one for me) each and every player from AoW that has decided to now fly the Kings banner absolutely refused to leave a comrade in the dirt who were still fighting HNE, THAT is the difference between those players I mass recruited, and you, who were among the first to abandon them.

Not sure what you're on about with regards to HNE and merge. I'm not an historian when it comes to HNE's establishment.
You seem happy enough to accost Kings for a merge, but you seem unconcerned with the merges of the tribes you stand with, AoW's merge only bothered you when the players with the biggest mass quit your tribe, and you certainly aren't too worried about HNE to start calling me a hypocrite and a mass recruiter for a merge.
Here is some advice for you, I don't use the word hypocrisy all that much because it is one of those that can tend to come back and bite you right in the face, and the hypocrisy is strong with you.

DeletedUser2635

While I like this (seeing Yato lose his cool.. lol), I don't think this conversation is gonna solve any mysteries, nor is it pf any strategic benefit. By the way, looking from a objsctive perspective, Kings still has the highest ppm even tho it has the most members, most of the time you have to chose betwen quantity and quality, seems like they managed to chose both. :p

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that HNE was the result of a merge, and Therapy? coming from AoW, hypocrite should be the very last word in your vocabulary. I was also under the impression Vawlk was referring to HNE in his post, as I hear HNE are trying the same thing on TW. also.

No, it was directed at you. You did bash MRTs a lot in the beginning.

And I hope HNE and TW merge so this server can end in a bang rather than end on a mathematical end game formula like server 3.

DeletedUser486

No, it was directed at you. You did bash MRTs a lot in the beginning.

And I hope HNE and TW merge so this server can end in a bang rather than end on a mathematical end game formula like server 3.
Wait so Kings merging is bad, (Even though we picked up like 15 out of about 50 active aow accounts that HNE were trying to recruit) and that is without the merge/recruitment/courting between HNE and TW.

I never sought to merge/recruit AoW, until 3 weeks ago I was under the impression the idea was for all stations to fight it out where they stood. Apparently HNE had other ideas (mass recruiting) only it didn't work out for them and so now they are calling foul because they lost out.

I love when the enemy some how ties my post count into there arguments though, it really belittles the point they are trying to make.

DeletedUser

I never sought to merge/recruit AoW, until 3 weeks ago I was under the impression the idea was for all stations to fight it out where they stood. Apparently HNE had other ideas (mass recruiting) only it didn't work out for them and so now they are calling foul because they lost out.

I love when the enemy some how ties my post count into there arguments though, it really belittles the point they are trying to make.

So if we mass recruit, how come we turned some members in AOW down? And by we, I mean our tribe as a whole as every person in our tribe has a vote. We voted to extend invitations to people we deemed worthy enough of being in our tribe which wasn't everyone. Since you're so against MRT's, where's the leftover BBK? Oh wait... they're all kings now, *Fast forward a few weeks* Now you're picking up AOW members as well. You can't possibly care about the quality of your members after all of this.

We don't mass recruit, I don't know how hard that is for you to understand or comprehend. You're not in our tribe so it's virtually impossible to know what really happened and the fact you can comment on what YOU THINK happened makes you that much more ignorant to your own actions. Take a good hard look at your own tribe's actions before you go around bashing another tribe's actions because your latest stunt (bashing the action taken by HNE for being a MRT is the same thing you did to both BBK, and now AOW).

DeletedUser

Not to mention yatogami has the audacity to ask for a clean war then allow his members to sab some of our villages to bits. Talk about not going against your word! That's the problem with MRT's, there's no gelling, too many loose cannons.

DeletedUser486

So if we mass recruit, how come we turned some members in AOW down? And by we, I mean our tribe as a whole as every person in our tribe has a vote. We voted to extend invitations to people we deemed worthy enough of being in our tribe which wasn't everyone. Since you're so against MRT's, where's the leftover BBK? Oh wait... they're all kings now, *Fast forward a few weeks* Now you're picking up AOW members as well. You can't possibly care about the quality of your members after all of this.
Oh so the definition of mass recruiting is not turning players down? What makes you think we haven't turned AoW players down? Because we recruited a group of active, experienced fighters that didn't crumble to your onslaughts for over 10 months? Yeah, you are probably right about the quality thing, no way they are going to show any ability now that they are able to recover and respond to your attacks. What were Kings thinking when OUR vote brought them in. Of course you are fine accusing me of not knowing the inside of HNE, yet you ignore your own advice with regards to your assumption about Kings?

As for BBK, it now seems apparent you ignored my words all that time ago, shame, I thought better of you than to discard what I say, or even attempt to twist it because without that, AoW might be a lot more enduring than it has been.

We don't mass recruit, I don't know how hard that is for you to understand or comprehend. You're not in our tribe so it's virtually impossible to know what really happened and the fact you can comment on what YOU THINK happened makes you that much more ignorant to your own actions. Take a good hard look at your own tribe's actions before you go around bashing another tribe's actions because your latest stunt (bashing the action taken by HNE for being a MRT is the same thing you did to both BBK, and now AOW).
I am not bashing HNE for being an MRT, I am responding to your allegations that I am a hypocrite. If you ever wanted to get a response out of me, you certainly picked a trigger word. Hypocrite. It's a dirty word, and it usually tarnishes the brush that writes it. It colours a very bright picture of the one using the word. Sushiman700. HNE moved first on recruiting actively from AoW, you just lost out when the players that have gained months from experience turned you down. Again. From there, they came to me, and made a very good case, based on their experiences with you, why I should give them the opportunity to even out their fight and really get a chance to go at you.

Not to mention yatogami has the audacity to ask for a clean war then allow his members to sab some of our villages to bits. Talk about not going against your word! That's the problem with MRT's, there's no gelling, too many loose cannons.
*sigh* retaliation for sabotage done upon one of our own. We asked for no sabs and sabs were visited upon us, if we did nothing sabs would have continued. If you want to vote the agreement away, by all means do so, but so far it has only been a retaliation, if you want to use it, we will use it. Your words: "It's about sending a message". Our tribe was already complying with my call for no sabotage, and then Nemesis was hit with sabs on at least two villages, I was asked for permission to retaliate and I authorised it. (Convenient how you seem unaware of who was first to sab)
"Not gelling together" might be the worst description of Kings I have ever heard. We certainly have some strong voices but not a single player wouldn't go the length for their comrades, but you wouldn't know that because just like I wouldn't know the inside of HNE, you wouldn't know the inside of Kings, and that is ok. These assumptions don't affect me, or the exemplary attitudes and efforts I see from the players in my tribe. Every single one of them has built Kings into what it is, and Kings wouldn't be what it is without each and every one of them.

Either way, we will find that out as we each push forwards with our respective tribes.
It was certainly a pleasure talking to you all that time we were stood respecting the NAP, it is a shame that you are so ready to turn that and twist it and take me on here in public, and using my trigger word, because I just can't let it lie when someone starts throwing around the "hypocrite" word. Especially when you accuse Kings of breaking an agreement while your tribe mate takes advantage of a stalled vote to throw some sabs our way.

DeletedUser

We certainly have some strong voices but not a single player wouldn't go the length for their comrades, but you wouldn't know that because just like I wouldn't know the inside of HNE, you wouldn't know the inside of Kings, and that is ok. These assumptions don't affect me, or the exemplary attitudes and efforts I see from the players in my tribe. Every single one of them has built Kings into what it is, and Kings wouldn't be what it is without each and every one of them.

Wow, out in public too! Look at you, admitting you don't care about your tribe members efforts! Our assumptions don't affect you nor do the exemplary attitudes and efforts of your tribe mates! And you're right, kings wouldn't be what it is without your babbling nonsense and mass recruitment!

*sigh*

When did I call you a hypocrite? And besides, the only onslaughts I had were successful except for one and it failed because AOW was illegally sitting accounts.

From what I know, nem's CHURCH villas were sabbed or so I was told. And that was the agreement I thought was in place, church villages only. Then I hear about a mass sab against Vinster in retaliation and they're much more than just church villages.

I have no problem calling people out in public if it's deemed worthy enough and I'm not accusing Kings of breaking an agreement. I'm accusing YOU of breaking an agreement.
--------
I enjoyed our chats but there comes a point in time when personal relationships have to be set aside as it's just not good for business. I did not discard what you said, I know what you said, leadership fell through and better them to join you than fall apart. I work in the IC, I know when people are talking out of their butt. It's quite easy for me to sort fact and fiction and when people are being real or fake.