• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser1023

So ladies and gentlemen, I hope you’re sitting comfortably? Good then we can begin.

For far too long this world has been stagnating, in the early stages both House of Medici and Gods of War occupied the core, everybody was looking forward to a good old fashioned war, but instead they merged and formed the scourge of Bastille known as the Architects of War. They then encountered Godlike Union and again the anticipation of a good war had everybody eagerly watching – I for one was on the edge of my seat. However they merged again and even formed a sister tribe, and the sense of disappointment was immense – anybody with experience in these games know that this set-up simply does not work. As TW encountered ‘internal’ issues they again decided to make mass invites rather than fight for the villages. We simply cannot tolerate this hugging culture.

If left unchecked this ‘disease’ could spread throughout the world (or even merge into the rest of the world) but within The Hunnic Empire we believe that it is time for this menace to be properly judged. In the interests of living up the games name we will therefore stand up and be counted. There will be no retreat, no surrender and no holds barred as we push towards our destiny that is the control of the core. Our axes are being sharpened, our armour strengthened, our arrows fletched, our horses watered and our helmets polished as we prepare our penetration towards the promised lands.

BTW war declared. :)

DeletedUser1161

Cool, got some popcorn popping as I always enjoy watching some good penetration.

DeletedUser

No mass-recruits/merges are going to save you this time AoW, we're coming!

50903670.jpg

DeletedUser1023

TurtleGod;n22055 said:
Wars are repeating everytime, War --> Merge -- > War --> Merge TW's only way to win the world.
We will talk in summer again

Wrong, we've enough members that have won worlds without mass merging. In fact some of us have won world from outside the core starting positions with less than 50 players. Go figure that? Summer? I'm not sure most of you will be left by then - oh was that your village? Hunfortunate!

DeletedUser

Will be really interesting to see which of the obese AoW members actually know how to fight and which are exposed as helpless sim citiers. Reminds me of fighting RoBAC in TW1. Respect +1 to OP

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n22055 said:
We merged after long wars.
You guys merged as well.
Looking for you to penetrate our core.
Wars are repeating everytime, War --> Merge -- > War --> Merge TW's only way to win the world.
We will talk in summer again

Your particular concept of this game explains a lot the behaviour shown by your tribe and its members, you seem to be here not to fight and enjoy wars, but to grow your villages in peace and paint the map in blue by pressing the recruit button. That must be the reason why AoW members quit the game as soon as we attack them, they see any battle as someone ruining their funny building game, it would also explain why you tried to recruit everyone above 100k in every tribe in this world and why you offered all top tribes to merge into AoW; same as it would explain why you prefer to fight your enemies using mass-sabotage instead of real troops, despite being 3 times our size, which should mean you have way more units than us to beat us fighting.

DeletedUser

what internal issues? We have most of the same people we had before. We scared off those that wanted to play sim city and they ran to AoW.

It worked.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n22112 said:
Anyway, War is just another day of AOW.

ROFL, don't be ridiculous.

If you'd really like to fight you'd be sending some troops and doing some strategy instead of just sending us tons of sabotage attacks. I have to thank you for confirming all what I stated in my previous post, it didn't took long after I wrote that to start receiving sabotage from you. A shame you choose sabotage as your primary weapon even before sending any real attack.

DeletedUser

Stilgar;n22113 said:
ROFL, don't be ridiculous.

If you'd really like to fight you'd be sending some troops and doing some strategy instead of just sending us tons of sabotage attacks. I have to thank you for confirming all what I stated in my previous post, it didn't took long after I wrote that to start receiving sabotage from you. A shame you choose sabotage as your primary weapon even before sending any real attack.

Don't panic.
Game just starts.
This is tribalwar, not talk war:)
Your tribe sent sabotage attacks first, and I just returned same thing after 4 days. Now you are panic and creating great storytelling.
My history, 4 major wars, at least 4 tribes trading more than 10000 sabotage attacks in a month and I never see anyone crying about it.
Can you enjoy the game instead complain everything?
Good Luck

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n22115 said:
Don't panic.
Game just starts.
This is tribalwar, not talk war:)
Your tribe sent sabotage attacks first, and I just returned same thing after 4 days. Now you are panic and creating great storytelling.
My history, 4 major wars, at least 4 tribes trading more than 10000 sabotage attacks in a month and I never see anyone crying about it.
Can you enjoy the game instead complain everything?
Good Luck

Get your facts straight, it was AoW who started sending sabotage on us, you know that perfectly same as you know you're advising all your members to research sabotage n all their new villages and same as you've been throwing mass sabotage operations on other tribes, it's quite a standard procedure in AoW, don't pretend you're retalliating now.

Where do you see panic and complaints? It looks like you have a problem understanding written language. I simply point out the lack of coherence in your comments here.

And I repeat it again to you, since this is tribal wars as you pointed out, come and fight.

DeletedUser

In case you don't know, I am not the leader of AOW.
I am here to reply you for fun.
Great stories tho

Just another day of AOW.
Forum is yours now.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n22117 said:
In case you don't know, I am not the leader of AOW.
I am here to reply you for fun.
Great stories tho

Just another day of AOW.
Forum is yours now.

Yes, you don't lead, you just recruit! That makes a lot of sense. What are you doing on the council if you don't lead?

g9bYL5s.jpg

DeletedUser

LogRoller;n22119 said:
Yes, you don't lead, you just recruit! That makes a lot of sense. What are you doing on the council if you don't lead?

He's the sabotage and funny fakes commander, in charge of putting a comical touch in their enemies incoming lists.

I_Have_No_Idea_What_I_m_Doing.jpg

We're thankful for the laughs they're providing us.

DeletedUser

110 sabotage attacks on me from TurtleGod, wow, you're so skilled, man you rock at hitting buttons!!

Top tribe of the world, formed by a merge of the world's top 2 tribes, and all you can do is send sabotage on your enemies. :D

DeletedUser1023

So what have learnt so far?

Well AoW like to support players that had a max 30k troops in all 40+ villas (and yes we have the full scouting to prove it), without a single nuke in sight - tbh I figured that a minimum required for 2 villas. Even when lag interferes and a train with a 30s gap is sent, the villa is still taken. So far the only thing that I've personally seen save them is when a full train can't even reduce loyalty sufficiently.

Their first response to losing several villas, mass sabotage, why fight when you can you reduce every villa to 50 points without using any skill, knowledge or timing. If it continues like this it'll be a scrap for the barbs - oh wait they've already taken those, they tend to not fight back.

Sabotage is a cowards option - come and fight us! You know who I mean turtledog

DeletedUser

Stilgar;n22336 said:
110 sabotage attacks on me from TurtleGod, wow, you're so skilled, man you rock at hitting buttons!!

Top tribe of the world, formed by a merge of the world's top 2 tribes, and all you can do is send sabotage on your enemies. :D

Not to put to fine a point on it, but doesn't the process of sending armies also involve hitting buttons or am I doing it wrong?

DeletedUser

LogRoller;n22422 said:
Not to put to fine a point on it, but doesn't the process of sending armies also involve hitting buttons or am I doing it wrong?

It does involve hitting buttons but it's not just hitting buttons, if one's going to noble villages from someone active, he'll have to do something else than just hit buttons (planning, timing, coordinating...) as opposed to sending sabotage where you just have to send away as many as you got ;)