• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh I see. So a timed sabotage on, say, a church village is not a valid stratagem. Thank you for the clarification.

DeletedUser

Sounds Legit, I wish TF all the best. I think they will win.

DeletedUser

After reading the entire thread it seems AOW has more leaks then Iraqi navy. Can I have $50 on TF please?

DeletedUser

LogRoller;n22469 said:
Oh I see. So a timed sabotage on, say, a church village is not a valid stratagem. Thank you for the clarification.

You're talking about timed sabotage attacks as part of a stratagem, I'm talking about AoW's sabotage attacks.

Now, as much as I'd like to discuss about timing, tactics and possible uses of sabotage, I'll certainly not do it here using AoW's dumb attacks as an example, at some point they could even learn how to play. I hope you'll understand that.

DeletedUser

If you want to critique the playing style of AoW, consider the fact that AoW's top players are all PTW. Cihuahua in particular is a clueless, skillness noob who buys tons of rangers and then fires blindly at his targets. He's only 1.5MM points probably because he's tossed 1.5MM euros into the game.

DeletedUser

Basic features of the game seem to be too complicated for Turtlegod, he learnt how to use the Tavern buttons and that was enough for him. This is the message Turtlegod sent to Attilla:

bMQuPrR.jpg

DeletedUser

Bahahahah. Turtlegod sorry pal but your troops are stuck in the wrong village, forever. There is absolutely nothing you can do to recall the troops, that you own, from any other players village.

DeletedUser430

Good evening Bastille,

I would like to say there has been some very good post regarding this feud between the tribes. For the most part everyone has kept it clean. If anyone has an issue or problem within TW2 please feel free to address this through the support system. Addressing rule violators/cheating on the forums is not the place. Support is aware of the many tactics used on TW1. Please remember TW2 is just a game, there is no need for personal attacks. Any more questions please feel free to PM a moderator or myself and we will be happy to address your question.

Regards,
Coolnite7

DeletedUser

Just when we thought AoW couldn't get any more ridiculous, Turtlegod comes with a cunning plan.
Oz4kxdm.jpg

In his odissey through the game options to discover how to send and how to recall troops, our friend TurtleGod found the "support ticket" button, hoping he'd get some lucky shot, he asked his tribemates to report every T.F member, since they can't stop us in the battlefield (are you even trying?) they'd try with game mods.

58973456.jpg

We're not worried at all about this new filthy plan, as far as we know, we got nothing to hide. This post is not intended to discuss accusations or rule violations, but to let everyone know about how AoW intends to fight this war instead of sending actual troops. One must be a desperate n00b to do that.

TurtleGod, you can choose to act like a fool, but don't expect to go unnoticed.

We keep marching on you AoW :)

DeletedUser700

Day 4 or 5 of Cihuahua relentlessly attacking. Thousands of reports coming in on all his attacks. Yet he has only taken one village and suffered immeasurable troop losses.

TW is going to be assisting the AoW punishment from the South/Southwest.

8372647.jpg

DeletedUser

Attilla;n22650 said:
Sounds like Cihuahua is all bark and no bite.

I doubt that but the reason he might have bite is $.
I remember clearly when you could see the details of each others achievements he had more troops lost then produced...

DeletedUser1023

That in itself is an achievement, why use skill when you can use $ ? Hunbelievable!

DeletedUser1161

Cihuahua uses ranger cards for his nobles. Can't risk those resources when coins are so cheap.

DeletedUser

Wow, Cihuahua has had some serious losses in the past 72 hours. Dude fires blindly and hopes for the best.

DeletedUser

ScienceReligion;n22654 said:
I doubt that but the reason he might have bite is $.
I remember clearly when you could see the details of each others achievements he had more troops lost then produced...

There is percentage for each achievement.
For Grave Digger they use population to count.
For troops counts, they use number of troops.
For example, he lost one lc, grave digger = +4.
He build one lc, the way of rider = +1.

Anyway,
Congrate Raven 1st Reach 215 Way of soldier.
Congrate Cihuahua passed Ivain's bashpoints.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n22762 said:
There is percentage for each achievement.
For Grave Digger they use population to count.
For troops counts, they use number of troops.
For example, he lost one lc, grave digger = +4.
He build one lc, the way of rider = +1.

Anyway,
Congrate Raven 1st Reach 215 Way of soldier.
Congrate Cihuahua passed Ivain's bashpoints.

How is it that you can figure that out, but can't figure out how to recall your own troops?

DeletedUser

daman12457;n22764 said:
How is it that you can figure that out, but can't figure out how to recall your own troops?

It was my mistake that I didn't know Atilla never reach that level.

I sent this mail to some of TW's, BBK and SEU and this is first time i see people make it such a big deal.

I like to find out how things are calculating in this game.

I also was in the group that created scripts for TW1, and I hope they will allow scripts soon.

These posts bring back my old memory in TW1, they always appear to get attentions LOL.

Hope everyone has a good game!

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n22781 said:
It was my mistake that I didn't know Atilla never reach that level.

I sent this mail to some of TW's, BBK and SEU and this is first time i see people make it such a big deal.

I like to find out how things are calculating in this game.

I also was in the group that created scripts for TW1, and I hope they will allow scripts soon.

These posts bring back my old memory in TW1, they always appear to get attentions LOL.

Hope everyone has a good game!

Turtledog, we're still waiting for some explanation from you about getting your tribe members to mass-report us as a war stratagem. Talk about reaching levels.