• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well you guys kinda did start the sab war so that's on you. If we refused we had our reasons. Bring it on gummy bear. I just ate a whole bag for dinner. They were delicious, and your villages will be too.

DeletedUser486

HNE were the first to Sab Kings, HNE voted out the agreement that we wanted (there was never a church only agreement)
Your reason was you have no loyalty to your players, you who would tell me to worry that not all areas are covered, while you refuse to defend your own players.

You know what word applies here don't you, Fishman? I don't need to say it.

DeletedUser

Where did I say you have no loyalty to your players? There's always going to be collateral damage, it's part of going to war, people die. Casualties will happen.

Some villages and people aren't worth saving and losing a ton of support when they're just going to be taken anyway. There is no possible way to support some one so far north from so far away. It's part of cutting your losses, but since you haven't had to work for anything I wouldn't expect you to know what the reality is like, everything is given to you on a silver platter.

DeletedUser486

you should care about your entire tribe because not everyone is getting support.

But you supported LastChance. It was vital to you to support LastChance to keep them in the game for as long as possible.
We'll find out just how many more of your players are expendable to you soon enough.
You, Attilla and Andanted make a formidable trio, but not win-a-world-just-the-three-of-you formidable.

Yep, Sushiman who has no possible idea what Kings has worked through and for, who cares little for his tribemates, has me to a T, I haven't worked for anything this entire world. I certainly don't have a tribe competing for a world win to show for anything I might have done.

DeletedUser

Really? I said you have no loyalty to your players? Can you not read? I said you should care about your entire tribe because not everyone is getting support not "yatogami has no loyalty to his players" Please quote me on where I said you have no loyalty to your players and enlighten the rest of us where I said that?
The fact Lastchance is still here is a slap in the face to you guys. He's survived onslaught after onslaught from kings and some how, he's still here. Your tribes trains are freaking terrible. How many nobles have you guys lost trying to take his villages?
Vital to me to support lastchance? Sure, if by vital you mean flipping some villages from O to D and D to O, then yes, you're correct, it was vital to me to support him because I knew my defensive troops would die. You have no idea what's vital to me so please stop embarrassing yourself.

It can't possibly be much work inviting a tribe to join you after their leadership has gone kaput. *clicks invite button* Yep, lots of work involved in that one! Also can't be much work when people come begging to you join *clicks invite button* Owie! that was so hard to click a button. Lots of work. You must be an admin paper pusher which no one likes.

Little do you know there's more than just the three of us sitting accounts.

DeletedUser486

I didn't say you accused me of having no loyalty to my players. I simply said that you have no loyalty to yours, ergo, you do not care about your players after you accused me of not caring about mine.

Yes, LastChance endured months of assaults from our side. Shall we tally yours?
There is Gbyusr, entirely stuck behind enemy lines,
Flipper, who you maintain will not continue to hold out.
Nemesis, but you know, you failed to take on Nemesis, so obviously foul play there.
D K, Powerlord and how many others have HNE attacked again and again and are still standing? Your face is looking mighty red.

Little do you know there's more than just the three of us sitting accounts.
My point was that if you have no loyalty to your players that is all that will be left.

DeletedUser

Your reason was you have no loyalty to your players,

If you're gonna complain about me not having any "evidence" please provide us where I said I have no loyalty to my tribemates.

Yep, Sushiman who has no possible idea what Kings has worked through and for, who cares little for his tribemates, has me to a T, I haven't worked for anything this entire world. I certainly don't have a tribe competing for a world win to show for anything I might have done.

I will ask you again, please enlighten us on where I said I do not care about my tribemates?

DeletedUser486

Where did I say you have no loyalty to your players? There's always going to be collateral damage, it's part of going to war, people die. Casualties will happen.

Some villages and people aren't worth saving and losing a ton of support when they're just going to be taken anyway. There is no possible way to support some one so far north from so far away. It's part of cutting your losses, but since you haven't had to work for anything I wouldn't expect you to know what the reality is like, everything is given to you on a silver platter.

We have literally just been talking about how your refusal to support a player and your terrible advice got him targeted and beaten, after you trying to lecture me about not supporting everywhere that was attacked over the weekend.

DeletedUser

Clearly you're illiterate as you cannot read what has been said so I will share it with you again: "If we didn't support someone we had our reasons." If you can read and follow directions, scroll up and reread. It's not that hard to comprehend, but perhaps it is for someone who is illiterate.

We have literally just been talking about how your refusal to support a player and your terrible advice got him targeted and beaten, after you trying to lecture me about not supporting everywhere that was attacked over the weekend.
You do realize how terrible you sound. How on earth does what you said make any sense to how I don't show loyalty to the rest of my tribe and how I don't care about my tribemates? We're talking about ONE tribe member not the entire tribe. If I didn't help the guy you nobled, why didn't you support the guy I nobled? And no, the excuse "his villages are too far away" doesn't count.

DeletedUser486

How terrible I sound, huh?
Every single time you post, you accuse me of something you yourself are guilty of. Up until now, with your whole scrutiny over how specific you are with who you will and won't defend you have failed to provide any kind of argument. You try to spew something, and when I retort, you stumble with a non-answer, as if you think that validate anything you have said, or invalidates anything I have said. You really aren't very good at PnP, Sushi, not when you are incapable of backing up anything you say.

"why didn't you support the guy I nobled? And no, the excuse "his villages are too far away" doesn't count." That is your excuse, buddy, not ours. We failed to support our player, I have faith that he will bounce back.

DeletedUser

validates*

Clearly you're illiterate. I already told you I'm not here to argue or retort you.
You're making conclusions that I don't care about my tribemates and I show no loyalty to my tribe based on the simple fact I refused to support someone days away.

I make up for it in other areas. Buddy? You're in no position to call me a bud, you're a disgrace.

DeletedUser486

Again a non answer, well done Sushi, you corrected a spelling error. You must be incredibly proud of yourself. I bet your fingers were quivering.

DeletedUser

I am proud of myself, I serve in the worlds greatest navy. I have my own day to honour myself! It's quite wonderful.

DeletedUser2122

Okay you two,it's nice to see this world forum active but the purpose of this thread seems to be swaying now. Keep it about the two tribes and don't insult each other please. Also note,correcting grammatical/spelling errors of others users are against forum rules too,so let's all keep it civil and get o topic.
Thank you

DeletedUser486

HNE have given up their high ground when it comes to sabotage.
How does it feel to lose your deluded sense of moral superiority?

DeletedUser

@Cuddles Assistant you gotta ruin all the fun!
You said we can't insult each other and yatogami asked an insulting question. Can you do something? And I will never lose my moral superiority, my morals and way of life is what puts me above the rest of the despicable oversensitive people in this world.

DeletedUser2616

Damn this is a good read :D
only world's forum worth paying attention to, even the world i'm on i barely watch

DeletedUser2503

Kil, I think I may be bull-eyed. I see some red in HNE. :p
Red means villages. Kings has been enjoying them for a snack. Yum!
:)

DeletedUser

-Kings haven't sabbed anyone that didn't send sabs first.

Nemesis69 has sent several sabs at me and I have yet to attack him. I took over a village of an AoW player and he jumped all over me with sabs.

So there's that....