• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser486

Wow, out in public too! Look at you, admitting you don't care about your tribe members efforts! Our assumptions don't affect you nor do the exemplary attitudes and efforts of your tribe mates! And you're right, kings wouldn't be what it is without your babbling nonsense and mass recruitment!
I don't understand how you reached that conclusion...

*sigh*

When did I call you a hypocrite? And besides, the only onslaughts I had were successful except for one and it failed because AOW was illegally sitting accounts.
The great HNE, I am sure any failure on your part must be the result of foul play.

From what I know, nem's CHURCH villas were sabbed or so I was told. And that was the agreement I thought was in place, church villages only. Then I hear about a mass sab against Vinster in retaliation and they're much more than just church villages.
That is NOT the agreement in place. I told Vinster, and I told Attilla. Sabotage is sabotage, it is reprehensible and indefensible. You lot, and your defining the terms of its use is only a way of protecting yourselves from recourse of its use. To us the purpose does not detract from the fact that you used it. So you either agree to a clean war, or you don't, and I will make the appropriate changes to tribe policy.
As far as I can tell, there is no agreement in place while you stall hoping for the tribe to vote the agreement out, rather than in, Vinster sabbed us during this stall, when I had told my tribe that there would be no sabs (after Atilla had told me that he had called for no sabs) and so we sent Vinster a message, who promptly attempted to negotiate his own deal outside of the agreement Kings were attempting to forge.
I have been hearing all to well about HNE and their war time agreements, and we will not allow you to blur the lines and scrub agreements. You either stamp the document approved or denied and stop your ambiguity and attempts to make it our fault that YOUR player sabbed us first.

I have no problem calling people out in public if it's deemed worthy enough and I'm not accusing Kings of breaking an agreement. I'm accusing YOU of breaking an agreement.
-Kings haven't sabbed anyone that didn't send sabs first.
I enjoyed our chats but there comes a point in time when personal relationships have to be set aside as it's just not good for business. I did not discard what you said, I know what you said, leadership fell through and better them to join you than fall apart. I work in the IC, I know when people are talking out of their butt. It's quite easy for me to sort fact and fiction and when people are being real or fake.
Players were under attack, defense was not being moved, ops were not being created. This is the information that the council were working on when it was decided to bring in BBK. ( At this point in time, I was not leading Kings, and it was my suggestion that the move was bold, the tribe wasn't ready and that HNE would panic) I was right on all fronts, because HNE went running to AoW and asked for a merge only to be turned down, so you keep on about who is talking out their butt.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah. He said she said, we said you said. No one cares, everyone has their mind made up and nothing you say or do is gonna change that. I don't know why you bother writing such long novels trying to explain your excuses.
and btw. we didn't ask for a merge. We talked about it and what each side wanted/would give up and some things we didn't want to budge on. Some were interested and some weren't.

DeletedUser486

More tell tale signs of someone with no valid points to make, or retorts to an argument when all you can do to discredit the other person (AFTER coming to the forum to attempt to do so) is devolve to a non answer "blah, blah, blah".
Another swing and a miss for HNE's forum presence.

DeletedUser

You sure like to give your mouth a workout, err, your fingers. I surely haven't swung and missed on the field and the nem op does't count as we have proof he was being illegally sat, which is a knock on the mods for not catching it, you should tell them to monitor that more often, it really discredits them. I have taken out numerous AOW players, and I will take out numerous kings players as well. See you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser486

Ok, first you need to define your idea of an illegally sat account, and second, how could you possibly have proof of it?

You think I have any influence over a team I am no longer part of?

Name them. Name these numerous AoW players you have taken out.

Why are you still even posting on the forum when your PnP is so terrible that you simply find yourself incapable of backing up your own points? Strike 2, Fishman. Keep swinging.

DeletedUser

Life finds a way. You say you're smart, use your brain to figure out how we have it.
My idea of an illegally sat account? Have you not read the rules? Clearly it states what the definition is, I took the liberty of informing you since you seem to not know:

1. One account per player

Each player may have one account per world. Each player may only have access to one account per world with its corresponding password. Logging into another players account is only allowed via the official co-playing mechanic.Each world account may have one primary user and up to two co-op players. Please be aware that a player who is invited to play on your account has complete control over your account's actions. You are responsible for the actions your Coop partners undertake. Items and packages bought or used while playing in another account will modify the original owner's inventory, not your own.
Sharing your password with another person is forbidden.
It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.
Examples:
  • It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her own account. The only exception is built-in co-op system (Coop wiki)
  • Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other accounts on worlds you play is 100% forbidden. If another person sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you risk your own account being banned.
  • You may not access any other account on any world you play, even if it belongs to a family member or if there is a dire situation. You can only access other's accounts using your own account as Coop partner.
  • It is forbidden to play for another person if they are temporarily gone, or for any other reason, except you are logging in as their Coop partner.
  • It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account by any means including a Coop partnership.
  • When banned, a player can contact support. Creating another account in order to avoid the ban is a violation.

Obviously co-op wasn't applied yet so what's the other possibility? Password sharing! Ding ding ding!

DeletedUser486

There was a time, when I warred, that I would forego sleep for a week at a time when I was in the thick of it.

You have no proof. You have a failure, and you try to pass it off as foul play.

DeletedUser

Like I said before, you already had your mind made and there's not a thing anyone can do or say so the joke's on you gummybear. You will be served a reality check in due time. Just remember how you got to where you are, by merging 3 of the top 5 tribes.

DeletedUser2616

This forum is good, better than en7 and en13, are we taking bets for who wins the world?
I think it'll be HNE, why? because the sushi man can and he does it with a smile

DeletedUser486

Like I said before, you already had your mind made and there's not a thing anyone can do or say so the joke's on you gummybear. You will be served a reality check in due time. Just remember how you got to where you are, by merging 3 of the top 5 tribes.
I got where I am because at the start of Bastille a small team of 11 players chose Kings rather than one of the 200 member limit tribes, and stuck their neck out for me. They did everything for each other and progressed well in the face of such overwhelming odds.
Then a couple of months later a new team of 6 fought hard, and chose Kings, they were instrumental in gaining an edge on Shield, who couldn't pull it together and fight back. Unfortunately, eventually, all 6 of these awesome players would tire of the endless fight they were subject to and return to their real lives.
The fall of Shield found us new allies though. A small group in the West strengthened the Kings northern presence and the remaining player is an asset. Over in the east Ulthor joined us, not only did he lead Kings on two separate occasions allowing me to take a much needed break from leading but with him came some valued and strong allies found along the way.

A small group in our core, comprised of active, surviving Shield members made contact with me, and I put them on probation. Under my direction they created The Wolfpack, we talked strategy and targets as they strengthened their area in preparation for becoming Kings, and AoW to come knocking. Which they did. 3 members of AoW began attacking, and while some villages were lost, TWP held strong, and received reinforcements and the ability to fight back, Enter Kings into the war against AoW, bringing the wolfpack in and removing several AoW players from our core territory. Ivain alone held on with some serious support and was the challenge and threat he had long had a reputation for.
ScienceReligion absolutely deserves a mention, we were speaking from essentially the start of the world, discussing features and strategies, the leading players and tribes, and a solid plan for working towards owning sectors in preparation for that end game. It was absolutely a loss to the world that he had to leave, and I hope he and his family are well. Enter the first merge for Kings. The joining of Kings and TAW under one leadership, and the forging of more than just an ally, but a partnership.

With this joining, I was able to finally settle tensions with BBK to our SouthEast. We put our differences aside, we made our agreement and BBK became our new single Ally as we pushed forward against AoW. Communication picked up and we supported them against what was probably a more brutal onslaught from AoW than was visited on us.
Kilrandir takes on the leadership of Kings, and does wonderfully with the absolute support of the council, Kings flourishes.
Under this pressure, we became concerned that the leadership and our allies were tiring, and we began discussion for a merge. The second Kings merge. Kings council voted, and they were brought in before either side were truly prepared for such a transition. It caused strain, on both sides, players upset and tension was high. This is the most anxious I had been about the future of the tribe to date. The BBK members elected their Council representation, and in spite of the tension the tribe managed to pull together and march forward together. Kings grew stronger.
We mostly continued on from there. The continued engagement by the BBK members against LastChance was able to match up to involvement from the Kings side, support was found quicker and easier and Kings reached a stride of being on the attack, rather than the defense as AoW were now unable to create a focus to any one front. Very much at a disadvantage, all AoW have been able to do for months is survive, which they did. Not many others would have.
Tyrion applies, not receiving any support he is very much fighting the corner with no support. He is voted in and immediately becomes and absolute asset and brother in arms.

This brings us to the 4th regeneration for Kings. We are contacted by one of the AoW council members, and discussion ensues. They are not happy with HNE's methods and recruitment attempts, already hearing from another occasion on which HNE approached AoW for a merge (shortly after BBK-Kings) and were turned down. HNE recruits Therapy? and Chessplayer. The council discusses the application of the player who contacted us. Discussion opened to several other players in their group and a picture is painted of a team within AoW who have been fighting hard for each other for the last 11 months against the odds, and after all this time not one of them willing to leave another in the dirt against HNE. Call it mass recruiting if you want, I consider it as finding a team of 11 players, with experience in fighting the other contender for the world, and loyal to each other to the end. We considered cherry picking, but that would have been an immediate breach to their trust and a loss to us and them were they to lose any friends.

They are already providing a new strength and energy to Kings, even after months of fighting, absolutely no egos anywhere and opinions changed about both sides.

I know exactly how Kings has got where it has, and honestly, I have done very little but be pulled along by the momentum of such an excellent tribe.
You are worried about egos, and loose cannons. Loss of control and discontent. I appreciate your concern. If there are any strained relationships in Kings, I will certainly do my best for all involved, but you should really focus on your own tribe because I will not hold the same concern for your loose cannons, your large egos and your discontent, I will note it and Kings will move forward.

This message is not for your benefit, Sushi, my tribe reads here and they deserve every moment of praise, here and in game, that I can possibly dedicate to them. Kings is every one of them. I just posted the name into the world one particularly stubborn day in (I think) November.

This part is for your benefit, Sushi, Attilla and anyone convinced of Kings mass recruitment. It appears that the stats page where tribe changes is fixed so imagine my absolute surprise to see this.
jNdMqtO.png

JYTVbn3.png

Kings accounts tribe changes accounts for less than a quarter of HNE's turnover. Having a low member count does not equal to not having a high volume recruitment policy.

Shall we compare to AoW, Fishman?

tbCeZ52.png

Sit back down, Sushi. Your presence here is an embarrassment, and you insult me every time your comeback includes a snipe at the size of my posts, rather than even attempt a retort.

So forgive my surprise that you were talking to me in your post Vawlk, considering this thread was started by Attilla.

DeletedUser486

Damn boy, you are an exhausting person. I do hope you have a life next to this game... geez.
It takes me maybe 5 minutes to write out a post like this. It is not like I am meticulously maintaining spreadsheets, timing attacks and support to the second.
You have now moved from the inability to retort to assumptions about my personal life. Move on, Therapy.

DeletedUser

Sit back down? You're in no position to tell me what to do. I do not answer to you. Btw. Did you ever you think maybe I'm not here to retort? Nah you're too busy thinking everyone here is trying to argue with you. Sounds like you're paranoid and everyone is out to get you. Who gives a crap if we have a "high turnover rate"

And my presence here is an embarrassment? You honestly think I really care what you think of me? Not every one cares about everything. There comes a point in one's life when you realize what's important in life and what's important to you in life.

Besides, you're lying, It takes more than 5 minutes to write a long post like that. Unless you're not thinking about what you're saying... Then maybe you can but that would equate to just spewing nonsense... but you're good at that so I wouldn't put it past you.

And so what if we had a high turnover rate, we're all about adapting, people leave this game for numerous reasons. We're not all gung ho recruiting only the very committed warring people. So what you're saying is you merged with more than just BBK and AOW? Got it thanks, that's all anyone needed, K = most of AOW, former TAW, TCG, SEU, BBK, Shield North, talk about not merging to get to the to top!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser486

LOL
You are getting desperate Sushi, drawing conclusions that I am not giving you.

Out of 300 members of Shield. Probably less thsn 20 were recruited Kings. Yeah, that's a merge.
I have never heard of TCG...
TAW were our long standing ally, we worked with a common goal. The intention was to join when coop came in so that Science and myself could lead a tribe together. Before the TAW merge following Science leaving the game, we had recruited slowly, following our own recruitment strategy that has worked for Kings the length of the world. Outside of the 3 main events in Kings history (TAW, BBK, AoW), this is how our recruitment has always been.
SEU were never recruited by Kings, they split between AoW (mostly) a few to BBK, and then the rest died or went to smaller tribes.
AoW were at one point also well over 200 players. In total it looks like we recruited about 17 players, out of about 50 remaining active accounts. These were the result of talks to keep a group of loyal fighters together after they turned YOU down repeatedly. You certainly wouldn't be crying about mass recruiting had those players got on their knees and joined you.
I would say that BBK would be the largest move Kings made in securing territory.

When Kings stands at 92 members, it is a bit of a push to say that we incorporate MOST of all of those tribes. Actually, since you used the word first, it is a downright lie. It holds no water, especially when you have 1000 tribe changes, HNE probably more accurately, have recruited MOST of many more tribes. I wouldn't say that Kings has the most committed warriors in the world, we probably have the most fun. No, I would say the most committed warriors are the ones maintaining village spreadsheets and timing nukes and nobles to the second.
Probably the difference between HNE and Kings, is that Kings have each other's backs. Kings is made of players who work together, and talk and laugh together, and they NEVER leave a man behind.
Can you say the same for HNE? All those players that have come into your tribe and left? Those players still with you? Would they get your back? Do you have theirs? All of them?

When you merge in the players under your influence in TW, I wonder if you will continue to tell me about merging tribes. How many players exactly were on your recruitment list from AoW? You know, besides the ones who turned you down and applied to Kings?
How many are on your list from TW.? Have you even discussed that with their leadership, or will it be another attempt at a hostile merge?

Jqm0BjP.png

This is really getting embarrassing for you Sushi, did you know that you guys were up to 11 recruited from AoW?
Along with all the other attempts, all the others who turned you down, that is a very fine line between Kings "merging" *coughcough* most of AoW *coughcough* and HNE merging them.

Don't try to tell me these were last minute pickups either, because I know LastChance was under your belt from the beginning of you recruiting from AoW, between the support that we caught going in from Attilla (after we informed you we had an op planned assuming HNE were on the level, joke on us, eh?) and the 6 day trains sent by Arthur Meldora, Andanted and others, we timed you actioning your recruitment of LastChance around the 14th of October.

DeletedUser

Ya know gummybear, my parents embarrassed me for years so the fact you think you're embarrassing me on some forum for some stupid online game with people I'll never meet doesn't really bother me. And the fact you think it does just shows how ignorant you really are. Btw, AOW cant have over 200 members as that's the tribe member limit... You of all people should know the rules.

Yes I did know we have a handful of AOW people we hand picked. And they all turned us down? I don't think that's accurate as we have numerous applications of people getting the denied stamp because they're not good enough, but some did, and for some of them, they don't deserve a front row seat as they are being outwitted and outplayed. Did you know you have had more join you than we did? So I its not really a hit on us merging with them if you took in more than us. As a leader you should care about your entire tribe because not everyone is getting support.

I'm surprised you can time anything as your timing is off by a few days just FYI. Perhaps if you spent more time with your wife you could focus more on the mechanics of the game in your free time instead of spewing out wrong numbers :)

DeletedUser486

I'm not embarrassing you, you are embarrassing yourself. I am also unsure you know what ignorant means.

AoW once had an academy tribe named AAW before they formed one as players left the world. This is how a tribe has more than 200 members.
Incidentally, it is also how Shield had 300 members also. You of all people should have understood this, rather than need your enemy to spoon feed you answers.

When our recruitment of AoW consisted of 50% more than yours in number, and I know of at least 3 that were approached by you, which would have equaled it out had it swung that way, would you still be crying foul on the forum if it was say 14 each? The only reason it didn't swing that way is because you would have cherry picked. Forced them to leave their friends in the dirt. The ones you cherry picked were the ones who had no loyalty to their neighbours or their tribe.

If I spent more time with my wife I could focus more on the mechanics of the game in my free time. Ok, I typed that out to see if it made any sense and it still doesn't. It in fact does not make any sense on several levels, but those are all too personal for me to waste on you. But feel free to explain how my timing is wrong.

And just lastly
As a leader you should care about your entire tribe because not everyone is getting support.
I know a member of HNE didn't just tell me that, we might not have stopped every onslaught from HNE this weekend but not once has one of our players been told to deal with it themselves.

DeletedUser

Uh, well then you must be blind as a bat because someone from HNE did tell you that and it's something you should adhere to. But since it's someone from HNE who said it you won't listen. There was an onslaught this past weekend? I wasn't part of any onslaught as I only lost a handful of troops while conquering some red villages :)

DeletedUser486

Uh, well then you must be blind as a bat because someone from HNE did tell you that and it's something you should adhere to. But since it's someone from HNE who said it you won't listen. There was an onslaught this past weekend? I wasn't part of any onslaught as I only lost a handful of troops while conquering some red villages :)
Some of you paid for the villages you took, some of us paid for the villages we took.
Some of you paid for leaving your nukes sitting at home, some of us were sending our nukes.

Seeing as you guys told Kierstenv to deal with his incoming himself, I had very little trouble nobling 26 HNE villages these last two days.

DeletedUser

And some of us were sending nukes while some of you paid for leaving your nukes sitting at home with their pants down. Some of us nobled undefended or barely defended red villages which clearly shows no respect towards us so we took advantage of it.
You're such a bully, why don't you attack someone your own size? "No! I, yatogami, am too busy taking all the easy villages and refuse to do any work"

DeletedUser486

He wasn't my target, but someone's bright idea to respond to 1000 fakes was start sabotaging me (I know, right? That came from HNE!)
So I switched targets.

Nevertheless it does not detract from the fact that after telling me to be more concerned with getting support to my members, HNE refused to support one of theirs, even managed to shove them into the firing line with their quality advice.
Don't worry though, plenty more of your players to tear through before we get to go at each other.