• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are things about to get interesting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1023
  • Start date

DeletedUser2503

So you have to have an agreement to play honorably?
We tried with HNE. They stalled and kept sabbing us, so we took that as backstabbing us while we were negotiating. So we (and they) called off the "agreement" and we started our sab attacks. You will not see sabs from me (see my profile). However, some of my tribemates are not as nice...

DeletedUser

Yeah, I took a village in a province of his. His fault for not picking up unprotected villages from a common enemy. I figured I was doing him a favor.

I wasn't even going to attack him at this point. But now, he has the targeting crosshairs of 500 nukes looking at his precious province.

DeletedUser2503

Nice try... but no... Not really a favor... :p
Good attempt! Maybe try a AoW village in your area now....

DeletedUser

No, i'll just take his villages now. The sabos made me angry.

DeletedUser

which is what you should have said when this guy asked to join.

He sabo'd me over 200 times. Then I scouted his front line villages and laughed when I got the reports back. No countermeasures and hundreds of troops in each village. Yes, HUNDREDS!

DeletedUser486

hundreds of troops in each village. Yes, HUNDREDS!
So around about the same level of support TW. are sending HNE?

Nemesis is still here, Nemesis is still fighting, which he has done on the corner of rock and hard place for a very long time. Which is more than can be said for Therapy? TheWomble, Chessplayer, Benjaminus, ArthurMeldora etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

DeletedUser

big difference between support troops from other tribes and your own troops in your own villages.

DeletedUser1023

So around about the same level of support TW. are sending HNE?

Nemesis is still here, Nemesis is still fighting, which he has done on the corner of rock and hard place for a very long time. Which is more than can be said for Therapy? TheWomble, Chessplayer, Benjaminus, ArthurMeldora etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Yes well done you've mass merged yourself into a superior position. Yet to see a single player who can send a train, so poor its unbelievable.

DeletedUser486

Yes well done you've mass merged yourself into a superior position. Yet to see a single player who can send a train, so poor its unbelievable.
Ah Attilla, I thought you were too embarrassed to come on the forums, considering how much hypocrisy is oozing from you very position that you would dare to come at me in the open. I mean let's not get into the whole situation on Orava where you are part of an Alliance that ikilled the world with over 300 players.

Let's move on to all the convenient truths that you consistently enjoy forgetting (expect of course when you apologise to your tribe over and over.
Let's talk about how it was never my intention to actively recruit from AoW, this only changed when YOU tried to merge the tribe into HNE in a play to outmanouevre Kings along with your TW. alliance. If this HAD come into action and the world swung your way, I doubt you would entertain the idea of any action having happened in a "merge to win scenario".
And let's not skip over the alliance you hold with TW. When you changed the course of the map, your alliance with TW. still held the world on an equal footing, it took TW. 3 months to engage all down to your failure as a leader and TW. being late to the party. They didn't start attacking for about 2 months after they were attempting to defend the players you failed to under your tribes bogus and failed policy that not every player can be defended or is even worth defending.

How about we talk about the recruitment history of HNE, over 1000 tribe changes. Now while that can be diluted somewhat due to multiple "faux" changes with the stats page updating incorrectly, it is not completely over exaggerated, unless your twisted philosophies have you convinced that I somehow cheated the stats page too. HNE are a tribe that was held together by a few players who looked out for each other and surrounded themselves in a meat shield. Recruiting expendable players to be lost along the way pulling you along the world, while Kings recruited friends into the fold, every player valued for their contribution and honoured should they have decided to leave.

You are hypocritical, hypercritical and just generally full of it. Let's not forget you are still crying about being sabotaged after WE came to you for a pact and HNE turned it down. Crawl back under your bridge troll, and on the next world, teach your players there is more to the game than being able to build attack troops with no consequence because you are gang banging the same tribe everyone else is.

DeletedUser1023

Yatogami has written:
I am not engaging with you anymore. Take the villages, it will reduce my time needed on care.

You complained about not getting a fight, I tried to bring you a fight, you were too scared to let me set up.

I will sabotage you and focus on TW. This is also the last message I waste on you.

Bye.

If you cant beat me sab me. True colours showing there my friend.

DeletedUser486

Yatogami has written:
I am not engaging with you anymore. Take the villages, it will reduce my time needed on care.
You complained about not getting a fight, I tried to bring you a fight, you were too scared to let me set up.

I will sabotage you and focus on TW. This is also the last message I waste on you.

Bye.

If you cant beat me sab me. True colours showing there my friend.
So says the hypocrite, using a dead account to push his own.
Fl0cDjc.png

DeletedUser1023

Ill told you if you carried on I would return fire, you failed to stop. So taking your villas from more than one account is pushing? You stoop to new lows when you resort to reporting players you cant beat. Grow up child.

DeletedUser486

More than one account isn't taking my villages, you are using two accounts to attack and defend for you, which is the very definition of pushing.