• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4697

Which leads to the question: what colour (of tulip) is everyone?

DeletedUser4714

I found a new banner for you guys

Attachments

• pirate-ship-santa-claus-christmas-merry-christmas.jpg
    pirate-ship-santa-claus-christmas-merry-christmas.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 183

DeletedUser3439

It's been quite a battle. Coins and troops moving, spent, and dieing. We've had guys run into cleared villages coined back up. Good job to FoF with 200 members and growing quite well. Also good job to VOC, you guys have been holding fantastically well against FoF.

DeletedUser4714

It's been quite a battle. Coins and troops moving, spent, and dieing. We've had guys run into cleared villages coined back up. Good job to FoF with 200 members and growing quite well. Also good job to VOC, you guys have been holding fantastically well against FoF.
You also deserve some credit, when ELITE vanished I was a bit scared that we won't have any enemies left. But you guys got back to rank 2 in no time. VOC also surprised me, I did not think they would make it this far with only be/nl players but they sure know how to keep us busy

DeletedUser3439

Odds still look the best in FoF court though. So far the Red tide has been relentless. I finally caught a break when one of your players nukes crashed and burned on an *A* member yesterday.

DeletedUser4714

Odds still look the best in FoF court though. So far the Red tide has been relentless. I finally caught a break when one of your players nukes crashed and burned on an *A* member yesterday.
don't worry, we will send more :D

DeletedUser3439

I got some to throw your guys way as well. Isn't it great how we gutted Vanguard earlier?

DeletedUser4735

Common aqueous acids include hydrochloric acid (a solution of hydrogen chloride which is found in gastric acid in the stomach and activates digestive enzymes), acetic acid(vinegar is a dilute aqueous solution of this liquid),It's also known as Slepz ...Dutch Player on NL Server

sulfuric acid (used in car batteries), and citric acid (found in citrus fruits). As these examples show, acids (in the colloquial sense) can be solutions or pure substances, and can be derived from acids (in the strict[1] sense) that are solids, liquids, or gases. Strong acids and some concentrated weak acids are corrosive, also known as Miss M , also Dutch Player

With friends like these, who needs Enemys :p

DeletedUser4697

Tell me again: HOW did hippies backstab you?
Common aqueous acids include hydrochloric acid (a solution of hydrogen chloride which is found in gastric acid in the stomach and activates digestive enzymes), acetic acid(vinegar is a dilute aqueous solution of this liquid),It's also known as Slepz ...Dutch Player on NL Server

sulfuric acid (used in car batteries), and citric acid (found in citrus fruits). As these examples show, acids (in the colloquial sense) can be solutions or pure substances, and can be derived from acids (in the strict[1] sense) that are solids, liquids, or gases. Strong acids and some concentrated weak acids are corrosive, also known as Miss M , also Dutch Player

With friends like these, who needs Enemys :p
No answer to the question, because you could not think of one?