• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4722

If Peeters and I didn't step out, Sando was target practice, or are you calling that action approtiate
Diem Raggnar got backstabbt, another skilled player bites the dust
Do i really keep up giving evidence ????
VOC has no shame at all .....what a pity
Pure Megalomania and no sence

Im not saying it's appropriate but you can't let old things go. You know you were wrong 2 of the 3 times but you don't talk about the 2 times you were wrong, you only talk about the one thing no one cares about anymore. Diem Raggnar isn't backstabbed at all and you should know that if you showed any interest in our forum.

No one has a problem with eachother within VOC. The only one complaining every now and then were you. The only one leaving the tribe multiple times because of your own stupidity were you. I never thought you'd be such a pain in the ass, I expected more from you as a player. Glad you're in a different tribe now. Be sure to get a good co-player there and make him aware you can't communicate and blame him for everything you do wrong.

DeletedUser4714

3c8a0375e81cfd246274bd116696fa7b66c2a57f996c96303bfab57df42d6ccc.jpg

DeletedUser4770

Quote R3PO: Destroying every thing around me seems to be a goal of Tribal Wars
And he is good at it :D , and everything because it is someone else error
I'am thinghing to be on a good ship, the rat"s" are leaving
Yes we have a cat on board, Goodbye R3PO :)
I remember one word very good and that was in multiplie so also for me
And that I let nobody say to me, goodbye

DeletedUser1378

I do see a very lot of VOC players telling a lot here...But how is your gameplay? Does it feels the same as on the NL server? Easy win you boys and girls thinks, for now only a lot of words on this forum.....i am very curious how VOC is doing i approx 2 months......will they still excist?

Just wondering

DeletedUser4697

Let me just say that there are maybe 2 or 3 people from our 50 that are screaming so loudly about how good they are. Where 1 of them already joined F. So I would not pay too much attention to that. Ofcourse we respect all of you and are very aware about the good players in all tribes.

@AngryBanana ;)

DeletedUser4714

Too bad those are the only 3 people from VOC that post on this forum. They make you look like a tribe filled with angry dutch people :( However I do believe that you are a fun and kind group of players :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4721

lots of us come here to read and soak up all the text :p
most of us are itching to write witty things,

its just such a hassle to register no one want to do it ^^ otherwise we'd be at 50 pages right now haha

DeletedUser4735

Im not saying it's appropriate but you can't let old things go. You know you were wrong 2 of the 3 times but you don't talk about the 2 times you were wrong, you only talk about the one thing no one cares about anymore. Diem Raggnar isn't backstabbed at all and you should know that if you showed any interest in our forum.

No one has a problem with eachother within VOC. The only one complaining every now and then were you. The only one leaving the tribe multiple times because of your own stupidity were you. I never thought you'd be such a pain in the ass, I expected more from you as a player. Glad you're in a different tribe now. Be sure to get a good co-player there and make him aware you can't communicate and blame him for everything you do wrong.
:D

I take that as a Compliment :p

lol itself here I do not touch unseen or mentioned by the forum :)

the only thing I can say here are 50 pirates on board who are used to fighting ... real warriors, whether you're with 100 or 500 if you're not with us you're going to lose, I'm still waiting for my first real fight tis only enter

can I give a tip to the other tribes? leave the game now because it will be lost time for you :) This pirate conquers everything that lies in his path

DeletedUser4714

If you want to compare yourself with murderous cheating criminals with no morals, go ahead. But then again, you also probably don't know about the VOC slave trade and how they got their position in the West Indies

DeletedUser4697

Yeah, so the VOC used slaves. Can you name succesfull countries at that time that didnt? It is part of our history and thats that.

Ps. Again one of our Belgian tribemembers replying here ^^ I am not even sure if there are more Belgians than Dutchies in our tribe :eek: