• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser3439

Even if they don't look the best at this moment :p When it comes down to it, VOC wants to play a straight war game. Gat her their toughest 50 members and see how long they can conquer. Coined or non coins we come here to have a good time and play. Leave all the toxic attitudes in US19 where they belong :D

DeletedUser4490

Best: Care Bears,rank 10 with only 18 members and surviving (atleast so far) between the big tribes.

Worst: Wicked,rank 2 by the amount of members but when you compare them to the other 100+ members tribe you don't need more explanation

Is this your way of applying to join Care Bears #suckup :p:D (people of CBA be on the look out for an application lol)

DeletedUser4735

Oh, my dear sweet R3PO ... You have not changed at all, have you? I have seen the move you are doing now already before.. but others told me you had changed. You were so arrogant, bragging about your great qualities. You praise your tribe, yet the words I've seen come out of your mouth should have made you wash your mouth with soap for a month. Then you have a minor setback and feel so frustrated that you join the other side. It is so typical you :D I do wish you upon my worst enemy. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, that you have proven my point to be someone who cannot be trusted. ^^

Lots of love <3
Dear, Miss
Only thing I did, was checking out the name of the VOC boat .........
TITANIC ........
:eek:
Soap tastes a whole lot better then sh#t
There is a difference between kneeling down or bending over ;)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4697

Dear, Miss
Only thing I did, was checking out the name of the VOC boat .........
TITANIC ........
Soap tastes a whole lot better then sh#t
There is a difference between kneeling down or bending over ;)
Yes, you seem to have your mouth full about bending over and everything that comes with it. Somehow your mind is full with that. Guess it has to do with some lack of action at home?

DeletedUser4735

Yes, you seem to have your mouth full about bending over and everything that comes with it. Somehow your mind is full with that. Guess it has to do with some lack of action at home?
Yo are the expert of picking minds....so tell me :p

DeletedUser4735

But your posting in the wrong Topic, Miss :D
Topic is Best / Worst Tribe s
For Repo, open a new Topic
As NL MOD you have the skills, so go for it :)

DeletedUser4697

Nah, I can't relate to people who cannot keep their emotions under control and start destroying everything around them the moment they have a little bit of difficulty on their own. Must be a hard life, being such a dramaqueen.

And it is not allowed to make a best/worst player topic, so I won't. And I don't know why you are bringing the mod-stuff up. I am a player, check ingame, you know that. Do you see a moderators tag?

DeletedUser4735

Nah, I can't relate to people who cannot keep their emotions under control and start destroying everything around them the moment they have a little bit of difficulty on their own. Must be a hard life, being such a dramaqueen.

And it is not allowed to make a best/worst player topic, so I won't. And I don't know why you are bringing the mod-stuff up. I am a player, check ingame, you know that. Do you see a moderators tag?
Destroying every thing around me seems to be a goal of Tribal Wars
VOC only lost one player, who didn't agreed earlier , Sandokans affaire , BG or Not, do i need the remind you of the whole sh#tlist ?????
How many times i didn't warn you guys, girls and gender neutrals, you are heading on a large ICE mountain .......
I was already on the NOT VOC WANTED list

DeletedUser4725

I know. but it seems like a retarded waste of money from your tribe. Everything is so nice and good in your tribe and you have so skilled members. All other tribes is more or less just shit. This is what your members keep telling us.. So why spend all this money when the other tribes is this noobish and you are so good? We need to spend some crowns because we are a noobish tribe
You fall at least as hard in (erroneous) repetition.

DeletedUser4722

You never know, until it's your turn to walk the board :(

You left the tribe 3 times. It was your own decision. The last time you left was because of your own fault. You were under attack and sent away your clear to a tribe member who was also under attack (everyone knew this). He sent back all the support to dodgde the clear. It's your own fault for not communicating with your neighbors. You could have sent your clear far away by attacking a barbarian village. But no, everyone is wrong except from Repo. After you left the tribe YOURSELF, you joined -F- and then you're going to call us backstabbers? You're funny.

DeletedUser4735

You left the tribe 3 times. It was your own decision. The last time you left was because of your own fault. You were under attack and sent away your clear to a tribe member who was also under attack (everyone knew this). He sent back all the support to dodgde the clear. It's your own fault for not communicating with your neighbors. You could have sent your clear far away by attacking a barbarian village. But no, everyone is wrong except from Repo. After you left the tribe YOURSELF, you joined -F- and then you're going to call us backstabbers? You're funny.
It was a funny backstabb o_O

1 We had the : Sandokan affair,
2 We had the : Abuse of Co Op affair,
3 We had the : i don't know what wtf i 'm doing on my Co account, it was a mistake affair
4 hqkiller affair: really in need of a therapist affair
5 I've got the reports to prove it affair

I've tried, but couldn't not make VOC regulations .........
sorry :D
I've put in a lot of effort, to bring some sort of sense, but a concrete wall is a better listener then VOC

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4722

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

DeletedUser4769

But wait this is confusing Slepzixo,i mean your banner literally says "Don't trust anyone,everyone lies.":confused:

Somehow this all feels like illuminati.....