• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

I mean they got them from the unit deal. Not many spent that much money. Mol barbs and stuff like that? Cats normally happen early game. let's not start with the crowns, when I seen both side do it. I mean we can do the no spending protest next. maybe once they make no money they might do something.
it's not necessarily the crowns. it's the fact that catapults should not be on the unit deals until lv17 rax. having cats on unit deals very early encourages a mechanic where you have an unfair advantage if you spend money, or you manage to get lucky. either way that's a blatantly p2w mechanic OR an RNG one. neither should be present in a serious competitive game. that's all

it's not necessarily the crowns. it's the fact that catapults should not be on the unit deals until lv17 rax. having cats on unit deals very early encourages a mechanic where you have an unfair advantage if you spend money, or you manage to get lucky. either way that's a blatantly p2w mechanic OR an RNG one. neither should be present in a serious competitive game. that's all
Well a few of them have lv 18 rax already, I mean I agree with that should only have access to the units for what of your Rax is would make sense. but the whole this is random. buy units is normally a waste either way and not worth it unless you do it by the thousands.

So much for a zerg rush..

Same tbh lol

The principal and foundations are still there, likewise is our objective.

However when you have a world alliance of sister tribes to counter it, this becomes more interesting and prolongs the goal.

Something I thought you'd be agasint.

Regardless of how it look the idea was created to perhaps prove how ridiculous 200 member limit is and if everyone was on the same page the world would be close to 75% just now.

Now we now have to kill our way to 75%

Nothing new just more time is all.

The Frustrating thing is I was expecting a summer ahead of me lol

Intresteringly enough I've actually learnt that MRTs do provide something positive.

Teaching of a new players base which TW2 desperately needs so I guess 'silver linings' is the term I would use.

The saga continues.

Well a few of them have lv 18 rax already, I mean I agree with that should only have access to the units for what of your Rax is would make sense. but the whole this is random. buy units is normally a waste either way and not worth it unless you do it by the thousands.
correct, and that's fine, because they focused lv18 rax which puts one behind in other areas. that's a valid strategy game tactic. totally fine with "gamble plays" like that, but what i'm not fine with is the fact that you can coin cats off of a lv3 rax, lol. i don't particularly have a problem with most other things (people coining HC early can be annoying, but it's not significant enough to be game changing unless you spend tons), but catapults should not be able to be acquired that early simply because of what they do. it's also bad for the playerbase, as you generally have a bunch of vet players who coin buying cats and catting newer players, completely ruining their game experience. but it's inno so what can u do lol

Same tbh lol

The principal and foundations are still there, likewise is our objective.

However when you have a world alliance of sister tribes to counter it, this becomes more interesting and prolongs the goal.

Something I thought you'd be agasint.

Regardless of how it look the idea was created to perhaps prove how ridiculous 200 member limit is and if everyone was on the same page the world would be close to 75% just now.

Now we now have to kill our way to 75%

Nothing new just more time is all.

The Frustrating thing is I was expecting a summer ahead of me lol

Intresteringly enough I've actually learnt that MRTs do provide something positive.

Teaching of a new players base which TW2 desperately needs so I guess 'silver linings' is the term I would use.

The saga continues.

wait all the other tribes have an Alliance against you? that's good to know lol, I Knew nothing about your plans until I join and afterwards. but when I tell someone I'm going to play I see it through. does suck it is done on a world were you guys want to test a theory out. but I mean oh well.

@asmodeus i get its a Premade, but it was a Premade which goal was to mass recruit to 200 to quickly win the Sever, the members were just mostly determine in advance. so might not be the Same type of MRT as other worlds, but it is still a MRT, just with a different goal for it in mind.

correct, and that's fine, because they focused lv18 rax which puts one behind in other areas. that's a valid strategy game tactic. totally fine with "gamble plays" like that, but what I'm not fine with is the fact that you can coin cats off of a lv3 rax, lol. I don't particularly have a problem with most other things (people coining HC early can be annoying, but it's not significant enough to be game changing unless you spend tons), but catapults should not be able to be acquired that early simply because of what they do. it's also bad for the player base, as you generally have a bunch of vet players who coin buying cats and catting newer players, completely ruining their game experience. but it's inno so what can u do lol

I see both sides to things so I understand were your coming from. There are a few thing's in this game besides cats which can push new players away from playing game. I Don't think dealing with cats early game is the problem, There troops and pretty much the only time they're really good and use most of the time. They're just annoying to deal with. mid and late game its just oh so were going to throw cats at each other.. Like really do we have to do this.

IDK how much control the Mods have for sever and I can't give a better answer for how to deal with the tribe numbers for inno to fix. Maybe spamming their Facebook page or something.

wait all the other tribes have an Alliance against you? that's good to know lol, I Knew nothing about your plans until I join and afterwards. but when I tell someone I'm going to play I see it through. does suck it is done on a world were you guys want to test a theory out. but I mean oh well.

@asmodeus i get its a Premade, but it was a Premade which goal was to mass recruit to 200 to quickly win the Sever, the members were just mostly determine in advance. so might not be the Same type of MRT as other worlds, but it is still a MRT, just with a different goal for it in mind.

I see both sides to things so I understand were your coming from. There are a few thing's in this game besides cats which can push new players away from playing game. I Don't think dealing with cats early game is the problem, There troops and pretty much the only time they're really good and use most of the time. They're just annoying to deal with. mid and late game its just oh so were going to throw cats at each other.. Like really do we have to do this.

IDK how much control the Mods have for sever and I can't give a better answer for how to deal with the tribe numbers for inno to fix. Maybe spamming their Facebook page or something.
i know how to play against cats, as do many others. but newer players DON'T and having them at a stage where most aren't considering them is an issue imo. and ofc there's tons of stuff that discourages newer players, it's why the playerbase is so small lol

I mean NIB is a US server premade and Tokano is also an OG US mod that moved to EN

Taken from a tribes discord.
Perhaps we need a in game mod who isnt potential biased? its a bit sus having a ex us mod and a us premade on en servers together no?

bias cause Tokano seem to actually be a MOD and care about the game? also TOkano is mod for US and EN since the Mods are MIA these days if I remember correctly.
Tokano is following the rules set in the forums and it isn't his fault players don't follow them. come on mate, also two player in nib has been giving a 3 day ban theirself. so i dont see were you have an argument at. did you get caught botting? was you ban? like coming at tokano for not following the rules yourself is your fault.

you have 200 members almost, and still need to cheat to try and win. i have two members that mess up and admitted they were wrong. well mostly one consider the other jump to zerg in 5 seconds. i mean hit the support button. complain in game. Like nib is 25 members you have almost 200. i find it funny your complain in the forums about that.

Also news flash the mintue zerg starts crowning Inno makes money so your premade tribe to try and prove a point.. well it doesn't matter no more pet project out the window.

Below is the rules again, remember the MODS don't make the rules, they just enforce them weather they agree with them or not.

Link to Forum Rules
Link to Game Rules

You're welcome for the edit. ;)

Last edited by a staff member:
if u rly feel the need to do that can u just link the rules u spastic? XD? also can u ostp screaming abt cheating when u have players banned currently

you have 200 members almost, and still need to cheat to try and win. i have two members that mess up and admitted they were wrong. well mostly one consider the other jump to zerg in 5 seconds.

200 member complaints? How many more "sister tribes" have you got out there?

Attachments

• MOW & NIB.png
    MOW & NIB.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 131
if u rly feel the need to do that can u just link the rules u spastic? XD? also can u ostp screaming abt cheating when u have players banned currently

That was suppose to be link.. ops that is my bad. maybe one of the mods can fix that for me a bit ro much whiakey last night. The point was the mods are not taking sides. They're doing their jobs. so glad you understand.

200 member complaints? How many more "sister tribes" have you got out there?

Sister tribe first I'm seeing that.. do you see on NIB page that they're a sister tribe of ours?? I mean I don't.

Sister tribe first I'm seeing that.. do you see on NIB page that they're a sister tribe of ours?? I mean I don't.

No, because like any sensible tribe you don't advertise your diplo. Do I expect there's an agreement in place between you guys? Yes. Sister tribes? I doubt it, unless your tribe is more idiotic than it appears.

I'm sure Cokky, as founder, will be mailing them to remove it ASAP right?

That was suppose to be link.. ops that is my bad. maybe one of the mods can fix that for me a bit ro much whiakey last night. The point was the mods are not taking sides. They're doing their jobs. so glad you understand.

Your tribe is in alliance with MOW. who is in apparent alliance with The dragon liare(spelling?) and The Dead. and several other small tribes. Please stop acting like were performing such a massive crime when between your "coalition" you probably match if not out number Zerg.
and your 2 members were banned because we reported them just like your tribe/s have been doing to ours.It's really no secret most of the upper echelons of tw2 script bot or abuse.

No clue, That's a cokky question. I didn't even see that until you post it. he prolly hadn't seen it yet. but I posted it in discord.

@asmodeus I don't see how other tribe allies have anything to do with us?? I also Don't see how they having dip relationship is our problem. them saying they're a sister tribe will be address to them by cokky. but their relationship with other tribes has nothing to do with us. neither does that mean we out number Zerg. were 25 members with a nap maybe two in place. which is still far below Zerg.

I have no problem with player reporting players that are cheating. you miss the point. The mods are not showing favoritism. They're doing their jobs.

No clue, That's a cokky question. I didn't even see that until you post it. he prolly hadn't seen it yet. but I posted it in discord.

@asmodeus I don't see how other tribe allies have anything to do with us?? I also Don't see how they having dip relationship is our problem. them saying they're a sister tribe will be address to them by cokky. but their relationship with other tribes has nothing to do with us. neither does that mean we out number Zerg. were 25 members with a nap maybe two in place. which is still far below Zerg.

I have no problem with player reporting players that are cheating. you miss the point. The mods are not showing favoritism. They're doing their jobs.

I agree with you.

Mods aren't showing any favouritism, They are just doing their job.

If you cheat, Be it multi accounting, co-op abuse, scripts. You can't complain when you get banned. Simple.

It really doesn't make a difference to us because we have a super active core group of players and council who put in countless hours of organisation to make any tribe work, regardless of size.

Most people start crying "cheating" when they are losing.

Coky like most I've met talked a big game only to become a zerg farm within days.

He also recruited a large chunk of my friends, players I've known for 10+ years.

Players I have a lot of respect for.

More will hop over shortly.

This world will just be another victory for our team. Its inevitable. Time is all.