• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Next question @Possessed if this doesn't work and you don't win off the back with Dominations, what's the plan? do you plan to become the one thing your trying to boycott? are do you guys plan to maybe split and become tribes to plan Tribal wars. if I do remember inno wont do anything for at least 3 months. Just curious if your Idea doesn't work if you plan to remain a MRT.

Next question @Possessed if this doesn't work and you don't win off the back with Dominations, what's the plan? do you plan to become the one thing your trying to boycott? are do you guys plan to maybe split and become tribes to plan Tribal wars. if I do remember inno wont do anything for at least 3 months. Just curious if your Idea doesn't work if you plan to remain a MRT.

Good question lol.

We are awaiting confirmation on exactly how long this timer will be, However 3 months seems a little long.

We will be verging on 60% shortly with another chunk jumping in, The last 15% will be sheer brute and fast expansion with obviously some decent battles hopefully.

If the plan totally fails then we will talk about what the next move should be, I guess...

Haven't really thought that far in advance?

I'm pretty much dedicated to this world now something I said i wouldn't do.

I've already said it's a floating window that can be extended or shrunk as needed.

Also - If its a configuration about a 'floating' time window. Perhaps this should be listed when the configurations are posted?

Seems a little shady extending or shirnking the time window when 75% is reached.

The conversation I had with Ash, Is that when 75% is reached it can be declared not a random floating time window when suits.

This means victory is not reached by 75% its when you decide?

I've already said it's a floating window that can be extended or shrunk as needed.

So if we reached 75% dom in a few weeks? Because ashie has told me different.

What's the window currently?

How can you shrink or extend 75%

I thin what he means is if people are still joining and it's new Inno will play it by ear rather they should close it or wait a bit. you do still have to hold the % for a week still as well if. Unless that change a as well.

But it would be nice to know the excatly time when the world can be close.

So if we reached 75% dom in a few weeks? Because ashie has told me different.

What's the window currently?

How can you shrink or extend 75%
Also - If its a configuration about a 'floating' time window. Perhaps this should be listed when the configurations are posted?

Seems a little shady extending or shirnking the time window when 75% is reached.

The conversation I had with Ash, Is that when 75% is reached it can be declared not a random floating time window when suits.

This means victory is not reached by 75% its when you decide?
I believe that you and I are talking about two different things here. I'm talking about the time window for when a world is allowed to be won, not the specified domination percentage. For instance, if 75% domination was the only factor in whether or not a world was won and we didn't allow for a time window then the first player to join the world would instantly win because they would own 100% of the server. I'm saying that a world cannot be won in a day, a week or even a month simply because we can float the time window a little further down the line to prevent server manipulation like this.

However, if we're talking about the same thing and Ashie told you differently, then I'm misinformed and I'll do me best to re-educate myself on the topic and get more accurate information.

I believe that you and I are talking about two different things here. I'm talking about the time window for when a world is allowed to be won, not the specified domination percentage. For instance, if 75% domination was the only factor in whether or not a world was won and we didn't allow for a time window then the first player to join the world would instantly win because they would own 100% of the server. I'm saying that a world cannot be won in a day, a week or even a month simply because we can float the time window a little further down the line to prevent server manipulation like this.

However, if we're talking about the same thing and Ashie told you differently, then I'm misinformed and I'll do me best to re-educate myself on the topic and get more accurate information.

That would be ideal.

I'm just interested in this 'floating window' lol

I completely understand what you're saying Takano, However this should be stated when the configurations are posted as this determines when a tribe can win and invalidates the 75% domination required to declare victory.

Because if we declare domination in 4-5 weeks and nobody else is really joining the world and its over then surely that's it?

I declared victory of a dom world after 6 weeks so I'm sure the time frame isn't massive.

These hidden time frames should be clearly posted for the future, it's only fair to be transparent.

For example: X - amount of weeks until domination can be declared.

I mean that's not really a setting they would change sever. that's just for Dom worlds. I agree maybe it should be somewhere. but I think inno prolly hands the start and go with it so no advantages can be taking or use toward the system.

I mean, the main purpose is to prevent server manipulation like you guys are openly trying to do, so why would we lock ourselves into a date and let you guys know when to start trying to manipulate the server..?

it wont your at 42% and dropping daily. Not something we are doing either it is just that the server is new and it will slowly go from 800-maybe 4k... leaving your % to drop daily you could have gotten to 50% on the first day if you filled up on that day but that is as high as you will be for many weeks till you can noble off the trash. (likely at a much higher rate than we can so there is still a overwhelming probability that you could win as long as you make sure you can keep your people focused that is your biggest problem you will have to face with that MRT)

I mean, the main purpose is to prevent server manipulation like you guys are openly trying to do, so why would we lock ourselves into a date and let you guys know when to start trying to manipulate the server..?

Just trying to fix a setting that you NEVER change.

Is everyone forgetting that one world someone in the en30/40s where it ended in a month and a half because EVERY tribe merged?

Theres no "shifting timeframe" bs. theres never been anything similar nor required. Of course your not going to end a world a week or 2 in. but if a tribe has the 75% required one month in and the closest competitor isnt even 3/4 of the way well the tribe filled the condition to win. world gets closed and everyone moves on with their lives.Sorry to inconvenience your world opening system/timings

and for the love of god stop calling it a MRT.
Mass recruiting Tribe (MRT) is used as a insult.
Zerg as a tribe is a premade from various factions from past worlds. Cadre,Yakuza,NAN,SFU,Marked for death,BLK,JHIN .and who knows what other tribal groups.Have all come together to give inno the metaphorical finger.Are there many players involved? yes.Are they random inexperienced and unable to play properly players? For the majority no.Most are experienced

"i don't understand the objective of the protest tribe and i'm going to show you why in a single forum post"

You clearly didn't read anything else I posted. I already stated I understand why it is being done and I respect it. I was just hoping for a zerg rush. geez.

You clearly didn't read anything else I posted. I already stated I understand why it is being done and I respect it. I was just hoping for a zerg rush. geez.
hard2 zerg rush when most people arent playing that much yet ur entire tribe is buying cats and throwing them at people on cooldown XD?

hard2 zerg rush when most people arent playing that much yet ur entire tribe is buying cats and throwing them at people on cooldown XD?
I mean they got them from the unit deal. Not many spent that much money. Mol barbs and stuff like that? Cats normally happen early game. let's not start with the crowns, when I seen both side do it. I mean we can do the no spending protest next. maybe once they make no money they might do something.