• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

It's completely arbitrary but with suggested guidelines.

Ah, some things never change I guess. So, given it's Inno, odds that the limits are actually one of the following:

1) Actual time guidelines.
2) Crowns spent overall
3) Crowns spent on gwen wheels
4) How annoying the world is to moderate, both in game and on the forums
5) All of the above :D

I know you can't answer Tokano, this is more of an open question to everyone else

Ah, some things never change I guess. So, given it's Inno, odds that the limits are actually one of the following:

1) Actual time guidelines.
2) Crowns spent overall
3) Crowns spent on gwen wheels
4) How annoying the world is to moderate, both in game and on the forums
5) All of the above :D

I know you can't answer Tokano, this is more of an open question to everyone else
Lol, I can actually answer this one. It's actual guidelines.

lord we can hope so... NIB will be going NW so suggest another area for the juicy squad. love a good small tribe show down.. death to MRT....

If you're going to try and actually stop the community getting together to get our voice heard by INNO then you clearly don't love this game as much as you think you do. Go back to trying to set a record on EN64, let the community have their voice heard. I'm sure you can skip one world :)

SO if the rest of the tribes have below 40 members and there is one tribe at 200 to try and get inno to do something, which I respect.. you do know you could of fix the problem yourself and just don't go above 40 members, could slowly become an unspoken rule with tribes. and anyone that does go above it. just rim them. since they're mostly noobs anyway. big tribes is an easy problem to fix if players just stop joining them.

the amount of work inno would have to do to change it theirself.. is more then they already do. they would have to changes the skill point, which I believe they stated in the past they were not going to do that cause of the coding. which yeah wouldn't be that hard. but inno is lazy. look at the sever issues that is still going on. games barley mobile friendly anymore.

I do complete support the members coming together, which is nice to see. but this is also a problem that truthful we can fix as players without inno.

9006 - is the amount of players that join the last dom sever that Im on. even if you put 200 members into one tribe... its not going to be a instant win at all you have other that will join, players that dont check the forums. making tribe, invite newer players. still looking at game time. atleast prolly 3-4months. also Dont think they would start Dom right away at the start of a world either.

@Panterraa you're missing the point. MRTs will NEVER stop. I've been playing since EN17 TW1 and people have been trying to cancel MRTs since before then. What we're asking for is every server there are configuration feedback posts and every server the max cap is 200 members. We don't want this. Make worlds competitive, I'm not joking they'd earn more money. Also they can actually just code the server to not allow more than X members into a tribe irrespective of tribe level, if you spend skill points to go above X then you're a fool and it's your fault.

@Panterraa you're missing the point. MRTs will NEVER stop. I've been playing since EN17 TW1 and people have been trying to cancel MRTs since before then. What we're asking for is every server there are configuration feedback posts and every server the max cap is 200 members. We don't want this. Make worlds competitive, I'm not joking they'd earn more money. Also they can actually just code the server to not allow more than X members into a tribe irrespective of tribe level, if you spend skill points to go above X then you're a fool and it's your fault.

I agree with you on this post I been playing tribal wars for just as long. Inno has to want to do it. but as you stated MRT has been around for ages, so thinking making a MRT at the start of the world which has been done before is going to stop it.. i don't see that working. now if no other tribes was made. butjust a 200 tribe was made sever after sever. then yeah they might do something. but with all the randoms that join and noobs that still create tribe. your still going to be looking at 3-4 months of play time

I agree with you on this post I been playing tribal wars for just as long. Inno has to want to do it. but as you stated MRT has been around for ages, so thinking making a MRT at the start of the world which has been done before is going to stop it.. i don't see that working. now if no other tribes was made. butjust a 200 tribe was made sever after sever. then yeah they might do something. but with all the randoms that join and noobs that still create tribe. your still going to be looking at 3-4 months of play time

Which is faster than most worlds ending.

On US servers we stopped letting the MRT tribes win that is the only real solution. they simply lose 90% of the time there and 100% on dom worlds. Players make the best police force thinking inno will do is foolish. We want the same things just not likely to happen your way of doing it. My way not only can work it did work. Now on to EN to fix things here*(the greatful clap can begin anytime...)

On US servers we stopped letting the MRT tribes win that is the only real solution. they simply lose 90% of the time there and 100% on dom worlds. Players make the best police force thinking inno will do is foolish. We want the same things just not likely to happen your way of doing it. My way not only can work it did work. Now on to EN to fix things here*(the greatful clap can begin anytime...)

90% of the time would suggest it doesn't work.

Regardless of whatever percentage efficiency you say you can kill off MRTs, making them not appear in the first place is how you improve the game.

Is it the easiest solution? No.

Is it the fastest solution? No.

Is it by far the best thing that could possibly happen to TW2 as a game at this moment in time? Yes. Maybe tied with fixing server instability and implementing different world speeds again.

Just because a strong organized tribe can crush an MRT doesn't mean they aren't a problem in less populated worlds, other servers, and for newer players in general that either get destroyed through sheer numbers or sucked into an MRT in their region and experience less fun and worse gameplay because of it.

Yes, this might be a foolish endeavor. Yes, it might be for nothing. But after years and years of asking the same thing with no real solution and having to deal with MRTs every single world, seeing the community come together - some from enemy tribes and players that really dislike each other - to try our best to do something about it; I think it's worth a shot.

SO if the rest of the tribes have below 40 members and there is one tribe at 200 to try and get inno to do something, which I respect.. you do know you could of fix the problem yourself and just don't go above 40 members, could slowly become an unspoken rule with tribes. and anyone that does go above it. just rim them. since they're mostly noobs anyway. big tribes is an easy problem to fix if players just stop joining them.

the amount of work inno would have to do to change it theirself.. is more then they already do. they would have to changes the skill point, which I believe they stated in the past they were not going to do that cause of the coding. which yeah wouldn't be that hard. but inno is lazy. look at the sever issues that is still going on. games barley mobile friendly anymore.

I do complete support the members coming together, which is nice to see. but this is also a problem that truthful we can fix as players without inno.

9006 - is the amount of players that join the last dom sever that Im on. even if you put 200 members into one tribe... its not going to be a instant win at all you have other that will join, players that dont check the forums. making tribe, invite newer players. still looking at game time. atleast prolly 3-4months. also Dont think they would start Dom right away at the start of a world either.

Dom is declared out of the top 10 not overall villages or players on the map.

Technically we need 170 members to declare dom..

Obviously we will have to hold steady growth however I'm not that concerned with the player base we have.

You're not 'fixing' anything.

We all come from small premade tribes that run through MRTs on nearly every server. So please don't make yourself look special or like your solving anything because you ain't buddy.

You're not fighting a MRT made up of nobody's so good luck proving your point 'your' way also good to see your premade is a bunch of my mates lol

Regardless i think you guys should join us and make some history.

I'm all for small tribes mate, I always have been. I hate MRT as much as the next guy if this is what you think you need to do to get inno to change or make a change by all means. You have to voice how you feel.

This just Isnt the first time I seen this done nor cocky, so saying hey this is going to be different is why were saying what we are. but hey if it works and is different for you guys. props to you. maybe all it will take is a little zerg infestation to get things rolling. guess we will see what happens. it can be call the zerg rush of Tribal wars 2. always a classical move.

You all also have to take covid into account as well. most of inno staff is prolly working from home that can do any really changes to the game. I doubt any of them have the full on coding for the game. which is prolly why another reason no changes went through since feb of last year. Which I mean we been asking for this almost ever single sever.

I'm all for small tribes mate, I always have been. I hate MRT as much as the next guy if this is what you think you need to do to get inno to change or make a change by all means. You have to voice your how you feel.

This just Isnt the first time I seen this done nor cocky, so saying hey this is going to be different is why were saying what we are. but hey if it works and different for you guys. They props to you. maybe all it will take is a little zerg infestation to get things rolling. guess we will see what happens.

You all also have to take covid into account as well. most of inno staff is prolly working from home that can do any really changes to the game. I doubt any of them have the full on coding for the game. which is prolly why another reason no changes went through since feb of last year. Which I mean we been asking for this almost ever single sever.

Yeah exactly mate.

I'm not saying it will work but it's an attempt to show perhaps how easy it could be.

Depending on the timer to declare dom this could potentially be done in a few weeks tops.

We all come from the same background of small decent premades and MRTs have always been around, However the majority want the limitations reduced and if it takes us hopping into every dom world with 200 members maybe this will help protest the issue.

200 member limit is broken and we want to see dom words with 40 50 member cap MAX.

Proper competitive worlds.

They have the ability to configure smaller worlds, It isn't difficult, The option is available just like any of the other configurations.

Time will tell I guess.

Nice to see you in the world though mate ;)

Hello

Can you put nobles on wheel please so can hard spin 40 trains for my 100 moled barbs

Many thanks

Last edited:
I mean I think for what your trying to do spending crown should be a no. If Inno make a money still.. that's all they're going to care about lol.

Also when does the Dom timer kick in exactly? I'm pretty sure it isn't right away but what is the time frame on that?

I mean I think for what your trying to do spending crown should be a no. If Inno make a money still.. that's all they're going to care about lol.

Also when does the Dom timer kick in exactly? I'm pretty sure it isn't right away but what is the time frame on that?

I'm only kiddin but perhaps my addiction will get the better of me.

That's a good question to be honest, I'm not 100% but things will only speed up when we have academys.

Just waiting on some new additions coming in and that will hopefully leave us fairly close to domination lol.