• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Lol, I leave you guys alone for a while and this is what I come back to?

I mean NIB is a US server premade and Tokano is also an OG US mod that moved to EN

Taken from a tribes discord.
Perhaps we need a in game mod who isnt potential biased? its a bit sus having a ex us mod and a us premade on en servers together no?
Does that Discord know something I don't? Last I knew I was still a US mod as well? :cool:
Also, it's not that deep. 99% of the time I have no idea what market or world I'm even modding because, believe it or not, I really only care about punishing rule breaking behavior and solving issues. I don't care about bruised egos between markets.
Moreover, I barely have time to do the moderation I do these days. My real life is H E C T I C, but in a good way.
I'm a stay-at-home dad (most days) with 2 kids and I currently have two contracts for programming work for large local companies that I've been working on for a few months. Plus, I build computers and servers for clients as needed and do SysAdmin work for 3 small companies (soon to be 4). But through all of that, I still find time to come back here and find players missing troops and explain how the 10% item works.
With that out of the way, I guess I need to remind everyone (again) that talking about bans/punishments on forum isn't allowed.
If you suspect someone of cheating I would encourage you to send in a ticket about it.
If someone in your tribe feels their punishment was unfair, have them send in a ticket about it and I'll take another look.

That was suppose to be link.. ops that is my bad. maybe one of the mods can fix that for me a bit ro much whiakey last night. The point was the mods are not taking sides. They're doing their jobs. so glad you understand.

Sister tribe first I'm seeing that.. do you see on NIB page that they're a sister tribe of ours?? I mean I don't.
ah, no worries. forum linking and bbcode as old as time lol.

yeah, i don't think they're biased either.

@Possessed your the only tribe over 40 this sever, if you dont close it out by the 2 month mark. your going to become the tribe you claim to be against. so whats the plan? stay a MRT which give you no room to talk about MRT in the future. break off and play Tribal wars with a squad. 40 or less? if you stay a MRT after 2 months and not able to close the world its a win win for us either way. so just want to know what you plan to do ;p

@Possessed your the only tribe over 40 this sever, if you dont close it out by the 2 month mark. your going to become the tribe you claim to be against. so whats the plan? stay a MRT which give you no room to talk about MRT in the future. break off and play Tribal wars with a squad. 40 or less? if you stay a MRT after 2 months and not able to close the world its a win win for us either way. so just want to know what you plan to do ;p
if we close the world with this tribe it will mean our plan worked tho. the whole purpose of this is to showcase how stupid a 200 man tribe is. who's "us"? like u guys aren't cool just because ur fighting us lol, but if u consider losing a world a win, go off. don't lemme stop u ;**

if we close the world with this tribe it will mean our plan worked tho. the whole purpose of this is to showcase how stupid a 200 man tribe is. who's "us"? like u guys aren't cool just because ur fighting us lol, but if u consider losing a world a win, go off. don't lemme stop u ;**
the whole point of your 200 member tribe is to show inno you can close a world out quickly. That's the point. now if you can't do that, you become ever other MRT tribe on ever sever. so your plan does not work which means that's a win for us. Cause we win by turning you into the thing you are trying to stop, just to prove a point to inno. also your right were not cool just because were fighting you. were just cool in general ...besides cokky he's just Old.

also your right were not cool just because were fighting you. were just cool in general ...besides cokky he's just Old.
this is really cringe man idk what else to say

nice of u to tell us what the point of our tribe is tho. u are extremely well informed. but true, we are exactly every other shitter MRT with a bunch of random idiots in it. not like we have half the decent EN playerbase or anything lol! tw2 understander has logged in i see

spend some more money tho, i'm sure y'all are rly sticking it to us! nice scepter 3 btw u ape

also like u are playing in a small premade tribe who hates MRT's and we're trying to get rid of MRT's and our plan failing is...a win for u? the continuation of MRT'ing is a win for the anti-MRT small tribe? extreme galaxy brain take there

XD??????????????????????????????????????????????????XD?XD?X?D?

the whole point of your 200 member tribe is to show inno you can close a world out quickly. That's the point. now if you can't do that, you become ever other MRT tribe on ever sever. so your plan does not work which means that's a win for us. Cause we win by turning you into the thing you are trying to stop, just to prove a point to inno. also your right were not cool just because were fighting you. were just cool in general ...besides cokky he's just Old.

Actually closing a dom world after to 2 months would be still be an achievement.

The answer is no.

We will continue to play as 200 until the server is finished and then we will go back to our normal premade OR perhaps we will just keep spawning into dom worlds with 200 and close them all within 3 4 months.

Depends if we see some change in tribe member slots for future dom worlds.

The fact you and coky are trying to stall this is super embarrassing when we could be ending this within weeks with your help.

The longer you try and stall us the more time we will dedicate.

Cokys posts on the forums had no intentions of stalling, his intentions are to win. Unfortunately that won't be happening.

It also will prove his concept wrong.

This isn't 56 pant. You don't need to be scared. Come merge

Actually closing a dom world after to 2 months would be still be an achievement.

The answer is no.

We will continue to play as 200 until the server is finished and then we will go back to our normal premade OR perhaps we will just keep spawning into dom worlds with 200 and close them all within 3 4 months.

Depends if we see some change in tribe member slots for future dom worlds.

The fact you and coky are trying to stall this is super embarrassing when we could be ending this within weeks with your help.

The longer you try and stall us the more time we will dedicate.

Cokys posts on the forums had no intentions of stalling, his intentions are to win. Unfortunately that won't be happening.

It also will prove his concept wrong.

This isn't 56 pant. You don't need to be scared. Come merge
As I stated not my tribe, I was invite to play so I'm playing. It's tribe wars, you see it as a stall I see it as a fight. Thank for answer the question though. A few been wonder.

@Ldavinci123 I know the point of your tribe cause it was stated here mutplie times mate. last time Possessed stated he wasn't sure. This time I got an answer. yes I crown a LV 3 pally weapon. The villages barracks I took was reroll for all legeary troops. please do not act like crowning isn't happening over there mate. Are is only one side allow to crown? I knew I would had to hit that villages fast and hard due to support being sent. I mean if I knew LC was going to be sent as support though I prolly would have been fine :p

If anything, regardless of the time it takes, winning against the top 25 "elite players" of the US server with a 200 member tribe goes to show Inno that even against experienced players crowning until their wallets disappear, an MRT will always have the advantage. This does the following:

1.) Create a disincentive to crowning. Why crown when you can just have a 200 member tribe supporting you?

This will likely mean less smaller competitive crowning tribes in the future as long as the option to create a 200 member tribe is available.

2.) Shows Inno that smaller competitive tribes will always crown more - thus more profits for them.

If they wish to incentivize the gameplay of smaller competitive tribes that are fine with crowning (which is also a lot more fun - competition = fun), they would have to drastically lower the 200 member limit.

3.) Shows that with the decreasing playerbase, a 200 member tribe limit is not feasible anymore.

If even through joining a tribe of experienced players you do not have a chance, players will attempt to join the winning 200 member tribe at the start of the world, and if unsuccessful, just quit. This is unfortunate specially for newer players. As the main player looking over applications this world, I've seen this happen way too often. If only the member limit was 250... :)

the whole point of your 200 member tribe is to show inno you can close a world out quickly. That's the point. now if you can't do that, you become ever other MRT tribe on ever sever. so your plan does not work which means that's a win for us.

Our objective this world was to show Inno how ridiculously overpowered a 200 member tribe is, and why MRTs need to be removed from the game. This will never change.

What has changed, is that with no resistance our original plan was to finish the world as quickly as possible. The faster the world ends, the stronger our point, the less Gwens there are for people to spend money on, etc. Your tribe's resistance will make that a lot harder; but how you see that as a win baffles me.

As for the "you'll become an MRT" - while not in the traditional sense, it's still hard to argue that we've not turned into an MRT. A much more experienced one than the average, but still. Regardless, that is the whole point. We are showing how broken an MRT can be. To the developers that haven't listened in years, there is no better way to show this.

Why do car manufacturers shoot their windows in order to prove they're bulletproof? Would you climb onto the stage and yell "you're becoming the gun violence you wanted to stop!"?

As I stated not my tribe, I was invite to play so I'm playing. It's tribe wars, you see it as a stall I see it as a fight. Thank for answer the question though. A few been wonder.

@Ldavinci123 I know the point of your tribe cause it was stated here mutplie times mate. last time Possessed stated he wasn't sure. This time I got an answer. yes I crown a LV 3 pally weapon. The villages barracks I took was reroll for all legeary troops. please do not act like crowning isn't happening over there mate. Are is only one side allow to crown? I knew I would had to hit that villages fast and hard due to support being sent. I mean if I knew LC was going to be sent as support though I prolly would have been fine :p
im not acting like crowning isnt happening anywhere im making fun of u for needing to crown lv3 pally wep to kill a semi active player in an exposed area ;*

I mean NIB is a US server premade and Tokano is also an OG US mod that moved to EN

Taken from a tribes discord.
Perhaps we need a in game mod who isnt potential biased? its a bit sus having a ex us mod and a us premade on en servers together no?
This is not the first US premade to come to the en.server. World Deva, Tribe American Made--WINNER

im not acting like crowning isnt happening anywhere im making fun of u for needing to crown lv3 pally wep to kill a semi active player in an exposed area ;*
I didn't coin it just for him mate. I coin the LV 3 pally ever sever and it makes sense for why I coin it. So your making fun of "me" is okay. If you think it was done just for it. I also coin the LV 3 Ram weapon as well.

I didn't coin it just for him mate. I coin the LV 3 pally ever sever and it makes sense for why I coin it. So your making fun of "me" is okay. If you think it was done just for it. I also coin the LV 3 Ram weapon as well.

I prefer to crown taverns.

Each to their own I guess.

If anything, regardless of the time it takes, winning against the top 25 "elite players" of the US server with a 200 member tribe goes to show Inno that even against experienced players crowning until their wallets disappear, an MRT will always have the advantage. This does the following:

1.) Create a disincentive to crowning. Why crown when you can just have a 200 member tribe supporting you?

This will likely mean less smaller competitive crowning tribes in the future as long as the option to create a 200 member tribe is available.

2.) Shows Inno that smaller competitive tribes will always crown more - thus more profits for them.

If they wish to incentivize the gameplay of smaller competitive tribes that are fine with crowning (which is also a lot more fun - competition = fun), they would have to drastically lower the 200 member limit.

3.) Shows that with the decreasing playerbase, a 200 member tribe limit is not feasible anymore.

If even through joining a tribe of experienced players you do not have a chance, players will attempt to join the winning 200 member tribe at the start of the world, and if unsuccessful, just quit. This is unfortunate specially for newer players. As the main player looking over applications this world, I've seen this happen way too often. If only the member limit was 250... :)

Our objective this world was to show Inno how ridiculously overpowered a 200 member tribe is, and why MRTs need to be removed from the game. This will never change.

What has changed, is that with no resistance our original plan was to finish the world as quickly as possible. The faster the world ends, the stronger our point, the less Gwens there are for people to spend money on, etc. Your tribe's resistance will make that a lot harder; but how you see that as a win baffles me.

As for the "you'll become an MRT" - while not in the traditional sense, it's still hard to argue that we've not turned into an MRT. A much more experienced one than the average, but still. Regardless, that is the whole point. We are showing how broken an MRT can be. To the developers that haven't listened in years, there is no better way to show this.

Why do car manufacturers shoot their windows in order to prove they're bulletproof? Would you climb onto the stage and yell "you're becoming the gun violence you wanted to stop!"?
Okay was waiting until I could sit down, Drinking MY booze and actually Reply to this.

1) I agree with everything you just said above 100 percent and fully. a Few problems though.

...... "Create a disincentive to crowning. Why crown when you can just have a 200 member tribe supporting you?

This will likely mean less smaller competitive crowning tribes in the future as long as the option to create a 200 member tribe is available."

you guys have 200 and are still crowning Heavy yourself, Maybe your not, but your tribe mates are. I seen nukes died and rebuilt, a villages I just conquer was reroll for the Legly Troops across the board. For a semi player he drop some crowns. a few of you MOL barbs. Even possessed did. Now im not hating on anyone crown. i crown myself. i enjoy this game, yeah I wish Inno would listen to us, but the fact crown are being drop zerg side with 200 still? im waiting for the wheel to see how many of you crown and grab the nobles to push. why would Inno care if theyre making money??

....."2.) Shows Inno that smaller competitive tribes will always crown more - thus more profits for them.

If they wish to incentivize the gameplay of smaller competitive tribes that are fine with crowning (which is also a lot more fun - competition = fun), they would have to drastically lower the 200 member limit."

Most of US here have our Premade groups we run with almost ever sever that is a small tribe and we crown. Inno is already making enough money off of crowning. how many players do you know that have jump into a world and coin a tribe to Level 43 with a snap of a finger? I can name about 10 now off the top of my head. its not about the size of the tribe which you are proving this sever yourself with you member count and still crowning. cause some of your members are crowning like crazy theirself.

Nothing is wrong with the 3rd statement.

"What has changed, is that with no resistance our original plan was to finish the world as quickly as possible. The faster the world ends, the stronger our point, the less Gwens there are for people to spend money on, etc. Your tribe's resistance will make that a lot harder; but how you see that as a win baffles me." -----> i see this as a win cause 1) I DIdn;t even knew about what your guys were doing until after I join the world to play, which when I join. 2)I play tribe wars, which the goal is for the tribe to win. So stalling you out, fighting you is the plan. will we win or lose IDC about, but if Im playing, Im playing and Im going to play to try to get the win. now if stopping you guys from closing the sever out up front happens, I count that as a win.

" As for the "you'll become an MRT" - while not in the traditional sense, it's still hard to argue that we've not turned into an MRT. A much more experienced one than the average, but still. Regardless, that is the whole point. We are showing how broken an MRT can be. To the developers that haven't listened in years, there is no better way to show this."

Ever sever there is MRT, do they win ever sever?? no, do they win most severs? the answer is still no. are you a tribe of normal MRT? no, you have experience players, you came together with a goal. but you're still a MRT and that's not being use by my in the insult way I would normally use it for other severs. AS i stated above if you look back, I respect what your trying to do. I just don't agree with that way your trying to do it, cause I know it wont matter. because it hasn't in the past.

Also this tribe is not the top 25 Elite Players of the US sever. as a player from the US sever that has won world after world over there without MRT with a group of players i already know this is not the best the US could bring if i had to pick 25 members. but theyre decent players.

thats not HC

Thats so easy to Unlock.. i hope you never crown that one. ;p