• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

DeletedUser4398

map_www_en24_eba5e177b974eaf1c17baf2476e2760d_14870807525540.png

DeletedUser4373

Thread is kinda dead
Imp- as usuall recruited strongest people by messaging everyone that was/wasnt in other tribes,leader real threatening coward using his tribe to act strong while he didnt move a single finger to losse his troops.
Yeah, recruiting people, we're such cheaters, how dare we! Real badass players break NAP, then whine when they start losing badly.
We don't need to act strong. We are strong.

DeletedUser3448

Did you seriously join to bring back a convo I tried so hard to steer away from! Or you here to talk friendly?

Whilst I agree, there is nothing wrong with recruiting players, It is a part of the game, your response - to me - seems to try to aggravate others into arguement. I apologise in advance if i have misread your comment.

I dont know the leader of IMP so I wont pretend to but lets try and be a bit more tactful with our responses guys.

Moving on, Whitty - if you're there at any point - how about another of your analysis' now the world has moved forward a bit. Throughly enjoyed the last one and interested to see if any of your opinions have changed since then. :)

DeletedUser4373

^ Not trying to start shit, I'm just proud of what we've accomplished. When I joined IMP (A&K back then), I was playing just for a few days and we were 5th. Shortly afterwards, we were 3rd and in a war against 2 strong tribes (T.P and B-A) together with T&U. We won it all, through activity and cooperation, and as we victorymerged with T.P, we had to go to war with T&U (and with LEG halfway through that one), but we won it all again. It was glorious.

DeletedUser3448

That's cool man, I just didn't want the thread to turn back to the arguements of the previous pages :)

I can definitely see why you'd be proud of that. I joined the world a little late so don't know A&K. I haven't heard of B-A either or T.P though TU were a wierd one with there merge and change to DIE and now again to SET! suffice to say DIE and TU most definitely R.I.P now!

I am really looking forward to see how things play out to be honest. Though, as usual, merges are happening all around I dont think it has destroyed this world completely yet... I just hope I haven't jynxed it now! :D lol

DeletedUser1581

IMP was made through T.P and WUT merging together, they recruited the stronger members from tribes they could and then ate the rest ect. I'm pretty sure that's how things went anyway I joined the world late too. I will do another analysis when I have a bit more time to do a proper one but at the moment I got to snipe and kill some SET nobles and nukes :D

Attachments

• More snipes to do.png
    More snipes to do.png
    694.7 KB · Views: 261

DeletedUser4373

Back when we (A&K) were 4th-5th and in NW only, B-A (Black Arrow) were in the same area. We were allied with them, then the alliance grew sour somewhat and we went to war. They're still around, but weak and slowly being picked apart.
T.P (The Plague) was a very aggressive tribe, long-term no.1-2 and at war with pretty much everyone. We and T&U (at that time no.1-2 as well, we were no.3) were allied and fighting them successfully; in the end, their leadership gave up, so we merged into them, but our leadership took over and we internally nobled a lot of their players that already gave up. At about the same time as the merge (idk exactly when), we found out T&U wanted to fight us.
However, T&U had a lot of problems after their leadership went afk for a week or two and the tribe wasn't able to coordinate against us at all, it was totally in ruin; some of their players went over to us, others to other tribes, and we kept fighting those. Also Legion was invading our provinces and later attacked, so we went to war with them too.

I don't think there have been too many merges - WUT merged into T.P, at some point and then we did and renamed it to IMP, but tribes have broken up too.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3448

The Plague seems to be one of the most popular names for top level tribes across a few worlds now! Or at least plague related. I remeber the top tribe on EN13 was Barbaric Plague until they became bunnies and bananas after a world winning merge.

It certainly looks like you guys have your work cut out for you at least anyway. with the amount of territory you own, I was expecting steamrollers and everything to come ploughing on through everybody!

Looking forward to the analysis when you get the chance then whitty, and hope you had fun with all that sniping! the screenshot certainly shows it all! looks like you're getting all the fun!! :p

DeletedUser4373

Updates:
- Devastator got devastated by IMP (us) quickly
- MRK got taken apart by mostly VHE
- LEG merging into DEL, not like it will help them lol
- some former VHE members are pissed that they were kicked and conquered by their own tribe, possible drama inside

DeletedUser3448

couple new tribes in top ten now since the last map update so I thought I'd add to Xellos' update by adding a new map :)

map_www_en24_fc554da18f695e5e8dcce21428c3b629_14877966483291.png

DeletedUser3448

wow... I really do hate to say it... but as fa1 r as the external forums are concerned, this world is literally dead.. :(

Shame really, as the world itself is so alive with the wars etc :D

DeletedUser4418

well, it's Tribal Wars 2, not Tribal Talks 2

but if u're interested in recent changes:
- 4o4 merged with VHE
- VAG merged with SETO
- Merkaba became inactive and got eaten by IMP and VHE

DeletedUser4423

IMP has decided with the founder of Vlach to merge, so they can finish this world asap. The Vlach council got kicked from Vlach and the tribe renamed to Valahia (VLH).
SET is now at war with IMP and VLH
SSW and LoD continue to fight what's left of VLH's players in the East.
The map is very different now.

map_www_en24_362129f39daf79dd15d846a33e391a5a_14902700913637.png

DeletedUser4015

Newly reformed WUT members have left IMP in protest of the latest of several merges that were made without "council" input. Constantly merging with the strongest members of highly ranked tribes is definitely not why I or many others chose to play this game.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1581

Yes, I am sick of tribes merging to win and I will not be a part of it! Especially when vlach have done nothing the whole world, now IMP decide to give them a win because they don't know how to play TRIBALWARS not TRIBALHUGS. Even worse, the leadership their changed all of the tirbe skills and maxed out member limit at the loss of intense training. Literally done on impulse. I will not be a part of that and everyone has a choice I've made mine, WUT will yours be?

DeletedUser3448

lols, vlach and IMP merge to end the world ASAP but they're still not pusing back LoD lines...

It may be quite a hugging world, but it is defintately far from over! :D

DeletedUser4418

At the beginning I didn't like the merge either, but now I see some advantages of it too. Wars with SETO and LoD were certain for some time, just VHE remained as a big question mark. Now the Game of Thrones phase is over and last top3 tribes know what to do.
You're right that the world won't end soon but merge wasn't a mistake imho.