• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

DeletedUser3448

Game of Thrones section is the best bit, all the back stabbing and what not, you never know what is gonna happen!! :p lol

But yes, the merge was definitely not a mistake, much easier to help each other out when you are all in the same tribe and now IMP own a riddiculous amount of real estate on this realm

DeletedUser1581

IMP always owned a lot of land, several tribes merging together early on and beating up The Underdogs secured the core for them. Fighting on two front lines isn't easy though (especially when inactivity becomes a burden) and SET appear to be growing quicker, there's also the NW of the world being a bit in turmoil with Vlach leaders/players merging into IMP and kicking their council with out consulting them so two new tribes there in WUT and OPS. (or so the founder of OPS claims)

DeletedUser4325

map_www_en24_5e0d979b59c3eaa8bd897e8d13bd012d_14906728682493.png

DeletedUser3448

Nice spread! :D

Though the grey background doesn't make it stand out like it should. all those pretty colours would look beautiful on a black canvas!!

Good choice of colour for LoD as well, totally my favourite.. It's like you knew! :)

DeletedUser4325

I do agree, the gray should probably be a bit darker, though I hesitate to set the background to black.. There is something about purely black/white backgrounds that just looks off to me.. I think my major mistake with the colors was probably that shade of gray mixed with that shade of purple xP.. Though the rest of them look nice enough (to me if no one else xD), so that's good =)

DeletedUser4373

There's one type of behaviour in this game which I really don't understand.
1. complain about the way your tribe is ran
2. leave, make your own tribe
3. quit playing

Going from 1. to 2. is okay and so is going from 1. to 3. But if you don't want to play anymore, then inform people, have them take over your villages and quit normally. Doesn't make sense to pretend you still want to play.

In other news, IMP leader quit.

DeletedUser1581

There's one type of behaviour in this game which I really don't understand.
1. complain about the way your tribe is ran
2. leave, make your own tribe
3. quit playing

Going from 1. to 2. is okay and so is going from 1. to 3. But if you don't want to play anymore, then inform people, have them take over your villages and quit normally. Doesn't make sense to pretend you still want to play.

In other news, IMP leader quit.

That's kinda funny if they just found out about cav quitting or did hege finally mass quit like he was threatening? :D
We were complaining for a long time about how the tribe was ran, everyone could see us complaining in mails and on forums so I don't understand why everyone was butt hurt when we left. The early warning signs were there.

DeletedUser4373

Yeah, hegemon was increasingly less active, now he's not active at all.

DeletedUser1581

Some leader. Nobled mainly inactives, merged and recruited heavily with out consulting others, often spoke down to others who had more experience than him. Then when things aren't going as planned takes off and leaves the tribe in a bad position.

SIDE NOTE: Why do updates if the game is just going to be un playable for the immediate future? Been going on for an hour now please sort it out I have nobles travelling and need to time nukes in.

DeletedUser3730

So I guess the next question who is the next leader of IMP that is going to go inactive?

DeletedUser4418

Some leader. Nobled mainly inactives, merged and recruited heavily with out consulting others, often spoke down to others who had more experience than him. Then when things aren't going as planned takes off and leaves the tribe in a bad position.

SIDE NOTE: Why do updates if the game is just going to be un playable for the immediate future? Been going on for an hour now please sort it out I have nobles travelling and need to time nukes in.
If these 2 inactive leaders were the problem, why dont u all come back to fix their mistakes? ;)

DeletedUser1581

All I'm saying is we weren't first choice before now so why would we want to be now? Their mistakes can't be repaired in some scenarios. Just to let you know, hege asked to join us about a week ago but we told him no, goes to show how good a leader he was.

DeletedUser3730

All I'm saying is we weren't first choice before now so why would we want to be now? Their mistakes can't be repaired in some scenarios. Just to let you know, hege asked to join us about a week ago but we told him no, goes to show how good a leader he was.

And don't forget he also told us, all of Imp's top players would mass quit if he didn't get what he wanted.

DeletedUser4418

Yhm... that's interesting coz i also heard from hege some stuff about WUT which shocked me a lot. Let's agree that his reign wasnt perfect.
But what are these unchangable mistakes? U mean the merge which ended in 1/3 vhe players forming a new tribe and another 1/3 turned into neutrals and getting eaten?

DeletedUser4418

maybe the public forum is not the place to take about all these thing, if u wanna talk, please PM me ingame

DeletedUser1581

I thought this is what public forums were for? To discuss world events. Hege was a liar and you should know this, he lied to cav about the merge and loads of other things. Yeah but you merged a lot of shit into you and then allied the crap that got left behind as well, sorry but I've double my account off these OPS guys and their tribe ops on me are quite fun so let's not pull out the WUT merge into IMP posters yet.

DeletedUser4418

honestly till now i didn't know that there's conflict between WUT and OPS.

DeletedUser1581

There's probably a lot hege didn't tell you, he only told people what he wanted so he could get his own way. Yes OPS are hitting us in the North but they're not getting very far, some of them are coordinating well but the majority are pathetic to say the least.