• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

DeletedUser1581

Just a bit of proof to shut the idiots up who seem to think he got ban rather than quitting. Can I just point out if you are ban you're not allowed any interaction on that realm, meaning he wouldn't be able to pass founder rights or reply to mails.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    326.8 KB · Views: 291

DeletedUser3669

here is a suggestion. Bann people forum acc for harrasing players? if you dont have solid proof that doctor-evil was banned then stop spread rumours?

I may not be a fan of doctor-evil but that doesnt mean you need to act like an ******.

should the mods not be here to stop people from spreading these things?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1581

It appears the underdogs are dog food. Players fleeing and a lot of their better players moving over to IMP (the rewards of war I guess). Quite surprised a tribe who wants to war IMP hasn't decided to move over to the underdogs so they have the tribe skills at their disposal, I've been told they have a problem as the founder has gone AWOL. I guess this means no one has thought about writing into support and asking for the founder right to be given to someone active?

DeletedUser3951

Please keep to topic. Many of these posts are not about the Top 10 tribes Map. I am sure you do not wish to see this thread closed

DeletedUser3448

how does everyone feel about the top ten currently then? Any interesting wars etc?

Lets try and get this thread going again!

DeletedUser4388

Thread is kinda dead
Imp- as usuall recruited strongest people by messaging everyone that was/wasnt in other tribes,leader real threatening coward using his tribe to act strong while he didnt move a single finger to losse his troops.
Vlach- Dont know what to do and cant make an diplomacy to figure out what to do on server if they wanna stay alive
Siping- Same thing as Vlach thou theyr players are more organized and should slowly take the rim and possibly remove some Imp
TribeNotFound- Newcomers born on north Allyed with Imp and engaing war
Legion - Tribe thats having fun with IMP for a while already :)
Dragon Elites - Really organized players they will slowly take ground on the east as I can see that.
Defiance- (Former TheUnderDogs) - Since the merge they went into a war that theyr slowly lossing and will die in couple of weeks.
Devastator- Dont know much about them just that they have 2-3 provinces that are under lockdown and will be hard to breach.
Merkaba dont know anything about them lmao.
Hells as Dragons - Good tribe that are surviving with good Diplomacy, kinda spread out hopefully they will expand and put some of theyr provinces under lockdown.
Top 10 ? You mean the 8 tribes that dont know what to do with themselfs while Imperium is taking players by threatening and "diplomacy" and while theyr leader got to top 10 players on realm with having less then 100k bashpoints while his TribeMates did everything what he told lmao kinda sad.
Realm is kinda fun but too much differences and wars all around, lets hope the Rim will win while Legion keeps Implets bussy :)
http://prnt.sc/e4lwhp

DeletedUser4189

Also i would like to add that SET took over the clasic war IMP vs T&U since the biggest players from T&U went into SET after their leadership got lost and the tribe completly colapsed

DeletedUser1581

In other words, take the NAP when it is offered to you and don't cry about it later on when you initiated the aggression :p

0929beb59d66b9ddedc929babb872b37

Imp - My tribe so will try not to be bias, on wars on 2 different fronts and been winning against every tribe up until now. Strong player base and also a strong tribe level, they are th aggressors of the world and control the core. With good diplomacy they will be able to pic and chose who to fight, having the core is a big advantage for them.

SET - Seem a decent tribe but taking in T&U has left them in a tricky position with the IMP's knocking on their door for their meat back! Tribe level 12 is higher than most tribes but still quite a bit off IMP who they are in direct competition with. Their position isn't too bad controlling the West of the world, there is how ever quite a gap between there western block and some isolated members in the SW. They will last a while, but how long can they hold on alone?

VHE - They control the NW, appears they have been clearing out MRK which they need to do if they want the NW. Tribe level 9 is too small to compete with some tribes they share borders with like IMP, SET and 4o4. They will need strong allies and to pick their wars wisely sharing borders with 4 of the top 10. I can see them making it through to the mid game if they chose their steps right.

4o4 - Good positioning on the NE, they have the option to go and take the whole NE rim for themselves and also have expansion routes into the SE and NW. Yet again they broder some big tribes with LEG, IMP and vlach. If they use diplomacy right they can really make the NE their own. Tribe level 8 is low yet again, maybe some people need to be withered ;)

DEL - Good position and tribe level 14, looks like the tribe that will control the East of the world and possible head into the SE to take that quarter of the world. They appear to be beating up DIE and they also share a border with LEG and IMP, probably NAP's as those two are fighting each other. I like the look of this tribe.

LEG - If they have good diplomacy the position isn't too bad but I worry for them fighting IMP and then sharing borders with DEL one side and 4o4 the other, could be a gang ang if they make the wrong move. Looks like they will have to fight their way out with IMP to the West, 4o4 to their rear and North and DEL to the South. Tribe level 8, same as 4o4 and some others maybe need to get pn some people's backs.

RKD - They have a solid cluster which will be hard to break down, but they have no room for expansion being cut off by some the bigger boys. Tribe level 8 again, I see these guys either being nobled out or merging into someone, they are completely surrounded by IMP and then HLD blocking off their route out to the South. Matter of time,

HLD - Tribe level 7 is a worry for them but they have the fewest members in the top 10 tribes meaning they can contribute to more beneficial thigns like wagons/raiding paths which is a big benefit. Another good cluster for their tribe but I see them as the same as RKD. They can only expand through IMP or RKD so I don't see them being here after mid game.

DIE - Look like they're doing what their name suggests, slowly dying off this world. They have members all over the place not really giving them any sense of direction or aim in the future, with them being so spread out they are asking for members just to be picked off by other tribes. They have a very high tribe level but that won't save them. I can only see them surviving if they get DEL or LEG to merge into them which I doubt will happen.

MRK - RIP, looks like they've been a punch bag for a few tribes mainly VHE.

DeletedUser3448

Nice analysis and definitely doesn't seem bias. I'm still surprised at how big IMP really are whenever I look at the maps though I didn't realise they had the whole core there....

DeletedUser4406

IMP turns me on such fancy name and fancy players XOXOXO<3

DeletedUser1581

We need all the fanboys and fangirls we can get! Just to let you know there is a tour of IMP facilities, just be aware that it's coming to a village near you! No need to travel to us people of xativa

DeletedUser3448

tours?!?! I love tours!! it better be a guided one with an added history headset, they're the best! :p

DeletedUser1581

We don't have a recorded history cassette or any fancy things, but we have medieval weapons and a nobleman, some say the most noble of men in all the land. They provided our group tours currently in LEG and SET territories :D

DeletedUser3448

ahh, I shall need to see these noblemen in order to believe it. Though I'm sure that in good time I will, they can continue their tour elsewhere for now!! :)

DeletedUser4015

I keep telling SET I'm fully booked for tours but they keep lining up anyways :(

Lol3.PNG

Time to bump up the cost of admission.