• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World status

Im sure he's all about rules ;)
Theres lots of things that "rules" in life come under doesn't me to say there right. nazis and British killed millions under there "rules". using mass sabotage is just so embarrassing and and sign of a true coward.
Just slightly sad if you ask me.
Indeed. lets see what happens.

its a feature a kind of tactic. and there is no shame in using it.

i mean i don't mass sabotage myself but come on embarrassing cowardliness blah blah blah :)) is going excess.

DeletedUser3726

I think the thing about sabotage is that the defender got no tools to defend himself. 5 spies, lvl 15 tavern ? just send more sabs and it'll be fine.
Yet you have to complain to Innogames for giving and allowing this tools, shaming users makes no sense.

DeletedUser4241

I like it... otherwise you are defenceless against Death Stars. At least with Sabo, you have Tavern Spies + Homeguard. Later on Tribe Skills can boost it.
But there is a way to stop the sabs coming.
Out of 10 sabs I send maybe 2-3 will be successful. Those spies are spoken for until re-recruited/returned - often having to hike miles. It is by far NOT an easy win.
It works REALLY well with a full tribe of players that actually play the game and work as a team AND having excellent allies. Which is why people do not like it when S-I take to sabbing. Most tribes dont experience this level of player activity and co-operation, the downside of mass recruiting early on.
I would vote that Sabotage stays. Sure it sux if you get targeted, but it takes a whole tribe really to destroy a village if you let them - unless you have a ridiculous amount of villages, which I do not ... yet :)

I think the thing about sabotage is that the defender got no tools to defend himself. 5 spies, lvl 15 tavern ? just send more sabs and it'll be fine.
Yet you have to complain to Innogames for giving and allowing this tools, shaming users makes no sense.

if your village is so dear to you , there is one thing you can do. you can spend 100 crowns on homeguard technology and let the attacker pay for what he is doing.(with crowns your homeguard will always be active even when its level drop below 14)

DeletedUser4287

if your village is so dear to you , there is one thing you can do. you can spend 100 crowns on homeguard technology and let the attacker pay for what he is doing.(with crowns your homeguard will always be active even when its level drop below 14)

Dear hawk.

Not everyone is as wealthy as you, some are behind the loan and getting terrible payment. Bring a solution for ALL players not your rich elites

Dear hawk.

Not everyone is as wealthy as you, some are behind the loan and getting terrible payment. Bring a solution for ALL players not your rich elites

if you have any suggestion or any solutions for a fairer game play please share and i will forward it to the devs.

DeletedUser4241

Dear hawk.

LOL 'Rich Elites" :) $10 even I can afford that, I am far from rich. I do surveys online for Paypal $$$s I earn that every 2 weeks, not great but pays for my crowns every so often.

Again tactics can beat Sabbers... stop whining people and play. I seriously dont understand why people feel this way about Sabotage.
What would make me mad is if I had no defence/offence in regard to Deathstars popping up in MY provinces :p

I get it is demoralising to watch a village reduced to dust... one that you lovingly nutured from that 100 pointer to a full grown 11K monster child, but seriously it is no worse than having it nobled off you.

I used to play Evony and Tribal Wars is a cake walk compared to that game. Maybe it hardened me to the realities of game warfare o_O

DeletedUser2670

The real problem isnt if one single village get sabotaged and a player should be able to handle that.The real problem is when a player is completely sabotaged down. If i have 50+ villages, i cant crown them all. It would be crazy expensive. And if you have tavern level 15 with sabprotection. Why be adviced to buy that protection so that you would still have it for your tavern get sab to level 13? It speaks for itself that sabprptection is pointless when tavern gets sabotaged down from level 15.
There shouldnt be any need for sugestions to what can be done. Its already been complained and sugested on the forum many times for two years now.

DeletedUser3537

LOL that was funny kinda salty too pull that thumb out mate., stats would also argue that despite that you're still not actually gaining that much apart from a bad rep. Sabo is useful yes but not when its used in the manner we've seen and if i may add.. terrible failed attempts followed with rather comical splatters of nukes.
crying? nobody is crying thats for sure, just debating over sabotage is all.
Anyway
Enjoy kid

DeletedUser3663

I do not play your world, but sabo is a problem. Especially late game. A player can have 500 villas by themselves. If you send 500 sabos, and only 3 outta 10 go thru( that # goes way up after some get thru and you kill defending spies and knock out homeguard ).... thats still 150 building levels dropped. You get 4-5 players together and entire provinces can be destroyed in days, with almost nothing the defender can do.
And Hawk, your suggestion to buy the Homeguard... really? Thats just stupid. that is not a solution to being mass-sabo'd.

DeletedUser3726

LOL that was funny kinda salty too pull that thumb out mate., stats would also argue that despite that you're still not actually gaining that much apart from a bad rep. Sabo is useful yes but not when its used in the manner we've seen and if i may add.. terrible failed attempts followed with rather comical splatters of nukes.
crying? nobody is crying thats for sure, just debating over sabotage is all.
Anyway
Enjoy kid
Well it was not useful once, but I'm pretty sure the other time it was worth it :)
I've told jaysicle, if he could empty or let only 2/3 def nukes on his villages, I would rather take them this way !

If players got an idea, it's good, but it's not their job :|
no one said it is.
two good changes been made to sabotage system and both helped players feel better against mass sabotage and both were suggested by community.
first when movement speed of sabotage commands got increased second when homeguard been moved from level 15 to level 14 for a better chance of protection.
so speaking of experience to suggest your ideas and let them be heard is a step forward , and to go thread to thread and complain is not.

also , you kinda spend 2.5$ on a permanent homeguard , its not that much. if your village has a church or its very dear to you for any reason. i suggest you take my advice.

DeletedUser3726

I'm not the one complaining about it, but I understand why this mecanic of the game can be frustrating. Never have been the target of a huge sab OP, pretty sure I would be salty for a day if it would happen.

Thing is Hawk.eye you've answered to this problem by "either pay, or give an idea".
1/ In a free to play game, the only defense against a mecanic should not be paid for. Paying can allow a boost, but since lvl 15 tavern and 5 spies are useless, unlocking the technology by paying seems the only viable option. That's my pov on a free-to-play game, what do you think ?
2/ it is fine but should not be the default answer to this problem.
little idea : technology unlocked are lost 1 day after the building got lowered of level.

DeletedUser2670

On some worlds tribes comes to an agreement that sabos shall not be used. I guess thats the closest thing players can do about this.

DeletedUser4287

LOL 'Rich Elites" :) $10 even I can afford that, I am far from rich. I do surveys online for Paypal $$$s I earn that every 2 weeks, not great but pays for my crowns every so often.

Again tactics can beat Sabbers... stop whining people and play. I seriously dont understand why people feel this way about Sabotage.
What would make me mad is if I had no defence/offence in regard to Deathstars popping up in MY provinces :p

I get it is demoralising to watch a village reduced to dust... one that you lovingly nutured from that 100 pointer to a full grown 11K monster child, but seriously it is no worse than having it nobled off you.

I used to play Evony and Tribal Wars is a cake walk compared to that game. Maybe it hardened me to the realities of game warfare o_O

I suggest reading the newspaper.... This game is also for everyone there is people age 6 up to age 120 playing this game so ye. Some people live at home with parents that strictly forbid buying game money. Perhaps you didnt know that?

There is many strictly school programs both basic level to advance in high school, college and university and there is exchange programs that strictly monitor where you put your money at use. 1 dollar 10 dollar 100 dollar for many it sounds like no big deal but when there is certain policys and certain strict rules to apply for money to study abroad you have certain rules to follow that are strictly monitored.

if you are in the situation of being back on a loan then perhaps 1 dollar or 1 cent might just make you fail the program.

I suggest reading the newspaper.... This game is also for everyone there is people age 6 up to age 120 playing this game so ye. Some people live at home with parents that strictly forbid buying game money. Perhaps you didnt know that?

There is many strictly school programs both basic level to advance in high school, college and university and there is exchange programs that strictly monitor where you put your money at use. 1 dollar 10 dollar 100 dollar for many it sounds like no big deal but when there is certain policys and certain strict rules to apply for money to study abroad you have certain rules to follow that are strictly monitored.

if you are in the situation of being back on a loan then perhaps 1 dollar or 1 cent might just make you fail the program.

i beg to differ this game is playable even without spending a penny. you can get free Grand masters , master of loots , medics you have free access to all features. you need money for buying troops tacticians having more resources and blah blah... tbh all of this is doable with active farming and accurate timing and you dont have to spend.

its a matter of expectation , what do you expect of a FREE gaming experience. of course its different , those who pay keep the servers up. and this game never graunteed to provide the full gaming experience for every single one that opens the website. i mean when we code and when we develop business we consider majority. its possible that a fantastic guy might be behind his loans and still play a consuming game like tw or a kid at home dosen't have the authority to spend 1cent. but those people goes into the minority. and for them "FREE" gaming experience provides a good chance of winning if they are more active or more passionate.

example : player hibakusha my tribemate in w13 top rank in the world. won the world and been a great help to his tribe and he didn't spend a cent on the game. he was just so active , and so willing.

DeletedUser2616

i beg to differ this game is playable even without spending a penny. you can get free Grand masters , master of loots , medics you have free access to all features. you need money for buying troops tacticians having more resources and blah blah... tbh all of this is doable with active farming and accurate timing and you dont have to spend.

its a matter of expectation , what do you expect of a FREE gaming experience. of course its different , those who pay keep the servers up. and this game never graunteed to provide the full gaming experience for every single one that opens the website. i mean when we code and when we develop business we consider majority. its possible that a fantastic guy might be behind his loans and still play a consuming game like tw or a kid at home dosen't have the authority to spend 1cent. but those people goes into the minority. and for them "FREE" gaming experience provides a good chance of winning if they are more active or more passionate.

example : player hibakusha my tribemate in w13 top rank in the world. won the world and been a great help to his tribe and he didn't spend a cent on the game. he was just so active , and so willing.

Hibakusha was a beast though
admittedly i've spent nothing on the game either. If someone sabs me, i give them the middle finger in the form of nuke dumps :p

DeletedUser3726

Thing is against sabs, the only viable solution is paying. So while I agree that a lot of payed features can get otherwise, it's not the case against sab.
W/e, it's Innogames to say which communities are their target. TW1 was not playable at high level without paying so why TW2 would not be the same ?

DeletedUser1606

As someone stated, this debate has been going on for a long time. When Inno first implemented it before any defenses were made, some players started using sab attacks as their primary off because it was so effective. To me, it completely unbalanced the game--a situation that took Inno a long time to respond to. In its current iteration, with defenses available, it has become less effective. Buying tech, as someone else mentioned, really is not practical when you get to 100's of vills. Also a problem, when I get to that level, I start running into problems with timing and keeping track of sab attacks, a significant factor given they work best in closely timed swarms. In the end, I like using sabs because it's the only attack that can be made without lighting up the target's alarm. It's also the only way to take out a church (if you're lucky) other than taking the vill or using a huge number of cats.

What I find most interesting is that, out of all the aspects of this game, it's this particular "feature" that excites the most discussion on ethical grounds, and I'm not sure why. Sneaky? Yes, but so, in a manner of speaking, are flash chapeling and deceivers. I suspect that it's more about going to bed in a nice safe vill and wake up to a pile of rubble--a frustration I experienced on more than one occasion and was none too happy about--like being blindsided.