• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World status

DeletedUser3788

Caelum posting messages from his own tribe (at the time)...interesting. kind of sleazy!

DeletedUser4271

Caelum posting messages from his own tribe (at the time)...interesting. kind of sleazy!
Interesting fact I had left TKE by the time i posted that.Not my fault they like to mass mail everyone....Not only that but other tribes have stated they knew prior to it via their own spies.

DeletedUser3788

original email sent 1-14-17
Caelum last day in tribe (per tw2tools) 1-15-17

hmmmmmm

DeletedUser4241

Interesting fact I had left TKE by the time i posted that.Not my fault they like to mass mail everyone....Not only that but other tribes have stated they knew prior to it via their own spies.

hmmmmmm

As opposed to the alleged 'sleazy' antics of the tribe mentioned and the misuse of the co-op feature?

hmmmn

DeletedUser3788

heh say what you want. I am addressing a player directly participating in this msg thread :)

If there is something against me, then by all means...call me out!

DeletedUser4241

heh say what you want.

Err yea I did :confused: didn't I?

I am addressing a player directly participating in this msg thread :)

If there is something against me, then by all means...call me out!

Ooo touchy much?

And no, I actually was redrawing the attention back to the reason for his post rather than your BS attempt to discredit him. It was not a personal attack on you. I dont know you, or even what tribe you are in.... but your reaction has me thinking just a tad :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4271

hmmmmmm
You also seem to forget that I had posted it rather late" Caelum2, Sunday at 6:43 AM " it was posted on sunday.The server time is 12 hours behind me it is currently 4:34 pm for me. meaning that yes the original email was sent on the same day
"madkingdave0826 - Jan 15, 2017 1:23:37 AM
ATTENTION

We are approaching Supermerge to Win this World

We are merging with UTD First and Then FoD , Shortly after..."

Now forgive me but unless i am psychic i couldn't have posted it on the 1-14 as it was only sent to me on the 15th.I then leaked it 5 hours later and proceeded to leave.Please get your facts straight before you accuse me and try to discredit me. Perhaps one should look at UTD and their sleazy tactic. I mean giving someone 72 hours and their dead...I'm alive
Not kicking members who are refugees my god that's even worse.Nobody will trust your tribe when they find out.
Then having the balls to demand T 0 to kick me for being a refugee whilst they keep theirs....

Perhaps i should continue? i am sure i can get a fair amount of dirt on utd should i try. Afterall you do have a 300k player with less bashpoints than me a 44k player..And you've been in wars constantly.... it doesn't paint a good picture of your tribe.

also yeh no surprise on the tribe
eFBlgu0.png

DeletedUser4037

lol our leader loves to do a mass email to, just to get some exciting, in real life it happened to just before a war :p

DeletedUser4241

fc92dae44d824baca6f24663e9856161.png

Bragging much?

Hell yeah! :cool:

Be cool if the daily winners of these tribe achievement could be RSS fed to a forum thread daily for each world.

DeletedUser4271

fc92dae44d824baca6f24663e9856161.png

Bragging much?

Hell yeah! :cool:

Be cool if the daily winners of these tribe achievement could be RSS fed to a forum thread daily for each world.
Make a thread for it in our worlds sub-section and update it every few days .Interesting to see who got defender of the day tbh.

DeletedUser3726

You should be proud to have defender of the day some times, not regularly.

DeletedUser4241

You should be proud to have defender of the day some times, not regularly.
S-I have not had this is such a very long time LOL I think UTD have been the recipients of that lately.

I will have more things to boast shortly.

For now I leave you with this...

S-I WAR CHICCAS ANTHEM ... fear them when they arrive in your province :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4241

Its happened!!! It has finally happened :)
Oh joy of joys - the tribes of UC have united against S-I :D
The war of all wars - the one I could but only dream of until now :)

GOODTIMES! :cool:

Stay tuned for scorecard results.

I will say I applaud LIMs tactics so far - but it will not be enough. Step it up peoples.

DeletedUser4271

IT BEGINS. THE LINES ARE DRAWN.
the war to decide our world is coming!
UTD Vs S-I & FRA
LiM Vs S-I
UTD Vs T 0
FoD Vs S-I & FRA
T 0 Vs TKE/UTD/anyone who attacks them really.

So we have FRA and S-I in the core.Good allies no chance of backstabbing too much fighting the same wars
LiM control the east side with a bit of the northern rim now.Aparently barb nobelers but they do have some good players.
UTD in the core a weak as piss tribe in my eyes.They have players who are 200k+ but dont even have their points in bashpoints.Had to merge with another tribe didnt really change anything.
FoD control the SW/West rim will see how they go.Things tend to be pretty sudden and subtle when they move as a tribe.
T 0 are on the NW rim and are eating TKE like their some super amazing cake that MUST be eaten.Some of them seem ready to burst their so full the past days.

A bit of serious thoughts into positioning.
LiM - have a chance to make a good frontline with solid support from their rim villages
UtD - trapped themselves in a box really.Declared war on T 0 the other day so their west is red.To the north is LiM then you got FoD below them and enemies everywhere else.
FoD - same as LiM
S-I&FRA - solid block on the map could make good frontlines and get support easy.Especially with how co-ordinated they seem.
T 0 - solid group a few outlying members but easy enough to support.Everyone is active much like S-I and FRA . havent lost a village to an enemy yet in the past month or so it seems.
A map will come when Tw2tools stops being such a little bitch and gets better servers :/

DeletedUser4241

Okay well in the interests of being sportsmanlike : A noble effort on the behalf of the "SuperAlliance."
With well over 2 k incoming from LIM (Only) to all tribe member.

- They accomplished nothing. Took nothing (except barbs - oh yeah their speciality :rolleyes:). Their supporters lost defence, so perhaps you could say they gained DBPs and maybe a couple of OBPs (do dead treb fakes count towards this score? :D) Their church/barbs have been soundly SAB spanked and reduced to rubble.

They nabbed one of Exo's villages for a whole 10 mins I think, *snorts* so despite their taunts and pokes they proved really that LIM really is short for LIMP :cool:

But hey it was fun, please come again. You get points for having the balls to have a go ;)

Okay so who is next?

DeletedUser4271

Okay well in the interests of being sportsmanlike : A noble effort on the behalf of the "SuperAlliance."
With well over 2 k incoming from LIM (Only) to all tribe member.

- They accomplished nothing. Took nothing (except barbs - oh yeah their speciality :rolleyes:). Their supporters lost defence, so perhaps you could say they gained DBPs and maybe a couple of OBPs (do dead treb fakes count towards this score? :D) Their church/barbs have been soundly SAB spanked and reduced to rubble.

They nabbed one of Exo's villages for a whole 10 mins I think, *snorts* so despite their taunts and pokes they proved really that LIM really is short for LIMP :cool:

But hey it was fun, please come again. You get points for having the balls to have a go ;)

Okay so who is next?
I'm up for it...gotta deal with tke and utd first though.

DeletedUser2979

oh, and a couple of LIM left and someone else joined and we have a new tribe NUTTERS