• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World status

DeletedUser4241

I think the 'super-merge' thing is most likely some more brilliant tactical thinking. The only way to win this world is to merge with S-I and S-I will not merge with anyone. They live or die S-I... same goes for players. It is a marriage forged by blood not weak promises to be faithful.

You can leave my tits out of this haha

And for the record my tits are always calm... and beautiful to behold ;) The idea of FOD merging to become a super-tribe and ally to LIM did little more than make me giggle and get excited.

DeletedUser3726

I think the 'super-merge' thing is most likely some more brilliant tactical thinking. The only way to win this world is to merge with S-I and S-I will not merge with anyone. They live or die S-I... same goes for players. It is a marriage forged by blood not weak promises to be faithful.

And for the record my tits are always calm... and beautiful to behold ;) The idea of FOD merging to become a super-tribe and ally to LIM did little more than make me giggle and get excited.
ehem

DeletedUser4271

It would seem not everyone in UTD agreed with the merge! their largest player Interitar has left and made his own tribe.
Meanwhile i attacked Little joe who has never spoken nor helped in TKE operations and within hours i get attacks and messages...not from his account mind you.But from Sixxguns it makes you wonder if he hasn't been running the account via co-op...surely he could have the decency to threaten me on his own account atleast. Should i report him just incase? i'm feeling particularly vindictive today.
SrdQCaa.png

DeletedUser3951

It would seem not everyone in UTD agreed with the merge! their largest player Interitar has left and made his own tribe.
Meanwhile i attacked Little joe who has never spoken nor helped in TKE operations and within hours i get attacks and messages...not from his account mind you.But from Sixxguns it makes you wonder if he hasn't been running the account via co-op...surely he could have the decency to threaten me on his own account atleast. Should i report him just incase? i'm feeling particularly vindictive today.
SrdQCaa.png
If you have concerns you should raise a ticket. This forum is not the place to make accusations of this nature.

DeletedUser3952

TKE have more inactive accounts than the HSBC Bank! They use them to do the dirty work such as spying,attacking and sabbing!

DeletedUser4271

TKE have more inactive accounts than the HSBC Bank! They use them to do the dirty work such as spying,attacking and sabbing!
Oh dw i have got quite a bit of DBP over the past 30 hours or so.It just goes to show to all their allies that their not really trying to fight S-I and their enemies but would rather fight someone who left and attacked a player who was thought to be inactive(who knows he might just be a co-op ran account...and yes mods i have submitted a ticket)

In regards to the TKE into utd merge...It makes little sense for their leader to go first yes? and yet only the higher ups of tke have moved over and none of the others....Makes a man wonder

DeletedUser4241

Methinks they are trying to wear big boy pants ... they will find they still do not fit yet. Maybe one day if they practice hard and watch S-I & FRA ;) they will pick up some pointers along the way.

DeletedUser3952

Oh dw i have got quite a bit of DBP over the past 30 hours or so.It just goes to show to all their allies that their not really trying to fight S-I and their enemies but would rather fight someone who left and attacked a player who was thought to be inactive(who knows he might just be a co-op ran account...and yes mods i have submitted a ticket)

In regards to the TKE into utd merge...It makes little sense for their leader to go first yes? and yet only the higher ups of tke have moved over and none of the others....Makes a man wonder

I understand it,

madkingdave0826 has written:Yes I am going over tonite for me..taking last coop inactive villa , the rest around here will be for Antolinus to pass out ...

Honorable Antolinus will be Leader here now and Stay with his Squad and Martijs, till satisified all active brothers are moved over :)

And this is SHOCKING

Lord Dark Archer has written:ATTENTION ALL TRIBE

Smaller members have left TKE but are NOT being allowed into UTD.

DO NOT LEAVE the tribe or you may end up alone..... it appears some will get left behind

@Antolinus - Can you invite
character_b470dfb9fa.png
back to TKE

Many thanks

LDA

DeletedUser4241

They want points, not players .... BOO - but not unsurprising.
Incidentally studying the map last night I noticed a severe lack of barbs on LIM';S side of the map - I smelled Barbler Rats and so I went to look at OPBs and low and behold very few even hit over the 1 million mark.

So this great war I was looking forward to, may not happen *sighs*

Which brings up my next favourite topic, after S_I ...

ENDGAME. I consider S_I/FRA the winning tribes from their overall performance.

What would be great to see, ENDGAME winners decided by not just 'Domination', i.e how many cities you have managed to take, barble, or merge into your tribe, But OBPs, Attacker of the Week, & Butcher of the Day etc - points per player/tribe. This is a WAR GAME and WAR GAMERS need to be acknowledged less this game falls into the category like Farmville - perhaps Warvilles.

Too many worlds are ruined by the lack of gumption the community shows in actually getting into the fray and fighting.

Please INNO - hear my cry!

DeletedUser4271

They want points, not players .... BOO - but not unsurprising.
Incidentally studying the map last night I noticed a severe lack of barbs on LIM';S side of the map - I smelled Barbler Rats and so I went to look at OPBs and low and behold very few even hit over the 1 million mark.

So this great war I was looking forward to, may not happen *sighs*

Which brings up my next favourite topic, after S_I ...

ENDGAME. I consider S_I/FRA the winning tribes from their overall performance.

What would be great to see, ENDGAME winners decided by not just 'Domination', i.e how many cities you have managed to take, barble, or merge into your tribe, But OBPs, Attacker of the Week, & Butcher of the Day etc - points per player/tribe. This is a WAR GAME and WAR GAMERS need to be acknowledged less this game falls into the category like Farmville - perhaps Warvilles.

Too many worlds are ruined by the lack of gumption the community shows in actually getting into the fray and fighting.

Please INNO - hear my cry!

I'll Apologise for Inno because they wont do that.After all how will crown tribes win? they need the money so they have to give them a way to win sadly.

Honestly has anyone seen any performance from FoD? im a tad bit biased so i want to see opinions of them from others.

DeletedUser4241

I'll Apologise for Inno because they wont do that.After all how will crown tribes win? they need the money so they have to give them a way to win sadly.

Honestly has anyone seen any performance from FoD? im a tad bit biased so i want to see opinions of them from others.

Oh that is kind of harsh in regards to Inno - I find this game kind quite balanced in terms of 'coining' to win. It is bad when you get an entire tribe of coiners... my previous bad experience from San Servando.

I believe in paying something rather than adhere to getting stuff entirely without cost. They are game developers. I would be a game developer too if my circumstances were different. I did have my own website for a season and when the internet/cyberspace went 'FREEMIUM" it kinda changed things for everyone. However it is a good try before you buy system, if you like you buy more or better and support the creators of the entertainment you enjoy so much.

Anime, music, movies, everyone taking it and not supporting the artist, yet they claim to be their biggest fans. VOTE with your hip pocket and send them the love and dont be stingy :D Seriously if you cannot pay, then perhaps you shouldnt use, watch, listen so much. The world owes you nothing.

Ok /rant off LOL (apologies)

Regarding FOD, I have seen a few attacks of theirs, kinda so-so. I have a feeling the big players of this world have left the building. :( We might have to divide S_I and FRA down the middle and set up opposing teams just to see some decent action by fighting each others o_O
HAHA

DeletedUser4271

Oh that is kind of harsh in regards to Inno - I find this game kind quite balanced in terms of 'coining' to win. It is bad when you get an entire tribe of coiners... my previous bad experience from San Servando.

I believe in paying something rather than adhere to getting stuff entirely without cost. They are game developers. I would be a game developer too if my circumstances were different. I did have my own website for a season and when the internet/cyberspace went 'FREEMIUM" it kinda changed things for everyone. However it is a good try before you buy system, if you like you buy more or better and support the creators of the entertainment you enjoy so much.

Anime, music, movies, everyone taking it and not supporting the artist, yet they claim to be their biggest fans. VOTE with your hip pocket and send them the love and dont be stingy :D Seriously if you cannot pay, then perhaps you shouldnt use, watch, listen so much. The world owes you nothing.

Ok /rant off LOL (apologies)

Regarding FOD, I have seen a few attacks of theirs, kinda so-so. I have a feeling the big players of this world have left the building. :( We might have to divide S_I and FRA down the middle and set up opposing teams just to see some decent action by fighting each others o_O
HAHA
Understand where your coming from...I'm just a tad salty atm
In other news witness the "nuke" that the ex TKE leader is sending at me.
a6UgX4k.jpg

DeletedUser4241

Haha Salty - yea I understand.

Now, now, shaming your opponents is not sportsmanlike - wait what am I saying ?! :eek:

We should totally do a shame thread :p

... err no some of my nukes may make it up there :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3726

Careful Caelum, I think there's some rules about posting reports. Btw the guy attacking you is a joke.

DeletedUser1914

Careful Caelum, I think there's some rules about posting reports. Btw the guy attacking you is a joke.
IM BACK.
But srs if there was a rule i'd be banned for it already.I've seen other reports posted on externals.
And the entirety of tke is laughable.

DeletedUser3726

Oh there is?

Okay well thanks for the heads up :cool:
Maybe I was wrong, can't find the rules anymore but there was one on french forum and you had to hide names of players and villages on reports.