• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World status

DeletedUser2979

Is anyone checking the realm competition thread?
cos we are due some crowns I think please ??

DeletedUser4422

Its my first time playing tribal wars 2 and first time playing since 2008 tribal wars original and i am really excited about this server.

wars happening, merges happening, betrayels happening so much in so little time!!!

Happy to be on T 0 faithful tribe!

DeletedUser4241

I am happy for you to have found a tribe you feel secure in, one you can trust.
Maybe we meet in battle soon and cross swords, eh?

DeletedUser1914

So...Its been a while i guess.
map_www_en21_dda8f814ee4f18246d6a3546c1497837_14874060484826.png

So lets start with the obvious changes from the map posted in the Top tribes thread around just under a month ago.
S-i has slowly eaten into Fods frontlines not much but they have utterly smashed UTD's to the ground and then went and spreaded their ashes everywhere
LiM have done surprisingly little for a tribe their size....boring much
FoD in true fashion have taken entire provinces of barbs. Watch out enemies as it is one of their tactics to make it neigh impossible to get into their provinces and get a church/chapel up.Time will tell
UtD - dying merging and dying again.enough said.
T 0 - The tribe with the most visible growth.A rim tribe but seem to be doing ok.

I am unaware anymore to the details of each alliance/war as i no longer play this world.And the worst part is it wasnt even UTD/TKE that took me out but a player that i trusted far too much and he hit at the moment i had troops elsewhere.#interitrar ftw

I would rebuild but honestly it would take too much time to get functional again.

DeletedUser4253

So...Its been a while i guess.

So lets start with the obvious changes from the map posted in the Top tribes thread around just under a month ago.

LiM have done surprisingly little for a tribe their size....boring much

UtD - dying merging and dying again.enough said.

Those ones made me LOL :D