• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

ah yes talk more my tribe is bigger therefore we must be better
congrats on recruiting on ppl who jump tribe the second they have a hard time anywhere. Must really be a strong player

ah yes talk more my tribe is bigger therefore we must be better
congrats on recruiting on ppl who jump tribe the second they have a hard time anywhere. Must really be a strong player
offtopic but why have you become so toxic titus :( i remember you being a nice friendly lumberjack or w/e it was

offtopic but why have you become so toxic titus :( i remember you being a nice friendly lumberjack or w/e it was
think im just a bit grumpy lol just woke up and saw this stuff and then I see people bragging about it on the forums. Just been so annoyed about how worlds have been turning out. I joined en55 and the top 2 tribes there just merged because they all wanted to quit and play en56 because it was dom. Then I finally join en56 and see VIP recruiting the entire world sitting at 73 members within the early-mid stages.

DeletedUser5394

I was hardly bragging, panty boy was gassing over me not taking a player from his tribe who subsequently joined my tribe

Was just putting the truth out there!

XD

think im just a bit grumpy lol just woke up and saw this stuff and then I see people bragging about it on the forums. Just been so annoyed about how worlds have been turning out. I joined en55 and the top 2 tribes there just merged because they all wanted to quit and play en56 because it was dom. Then I finally join en56 and see VIP recruiting the entire world sitting at 73 members within the early-mid stages.
54/55 are so dead it's unbelievable. you'll be ok though T - don't be grumpy! :DDD

I was hardly bragging, panty boy was gassing over me not taking a player from his tribe who subsequently joined my tribe

Was just putting the truth out there!

XD
who tf are u random?

DeletedUser5394

The banter on this lad is outrageous! Maybe stick to talking about tribal wars!

3eab8fbeadac2b1158cb61cd6ef09463.jpg

no, really?!?!?!?!

Why capture the village when I can just bring the whole player to my tribe instead? How does it feel to lose your top 2 players in the space of 24 hours?? THC in shambles???????

they wasn't my top two player's, points don't mean anything.

Also want to see the screen shot of wispa going crazy and having a mental break cause he couldn't ID sword attacks out of 255 attacks ^^ There is different stage's of this game, just wait until all the players who didn't crown like crazy on gwheel catch up and get 25-30 villages, it's a different ball field.

they wasn't my top two player's, points don't mean anything.

Also want to see the screen shot of wispa going crazy and having a mental break cause he couldn't ID sword attacks out of 255 attacks ^^ There is different stage's of this game, just wait until all the players who didn't crown like crazy on gwheel catch up and get 25-30 villages, it's a different ball field.
I do! But people might mistake that for me telling you guys to move your asses and actually start attacking, so be sure to add your own pre-text so it sets your own context wont you ;)

I mean I joined THC like a week ago, and realised pretty quickly after Wrexor up and vanished like a fart in the wind that it was a bad call. Should have joined VIP from the get go, thats my bad. Least I was able to help THC out for a week, and I didnt even put an invoice in <3
Also, never said I was any good at this game. Take it from me, I'm shit!

I do! But people might mistake that for me telling you guys to move your asses and actually start attacking, so be sure to add your own pre-text so it sets your own context wont you ;)

I mean I joined THC like a week ago, and realised pretty quickly after Wrexor up and vanished like a fart in the wind that it was a bad call. Should have joined VIP from the get go, thats my bad. Least I was able to help THC out for a week, and I didn't even put an invoice in <3
Also, never said I was any good at this game. Take it from me, I'm shit!

You wanted to half plan Ops, an just attack. the game doesn't work that way mate. well it does. but not a smart move to make. move my ass on Attacking? i have the highest OT bash on the sever right now. I think I'm attacking just fine. Like i said different stages to this game. you couldn't handle the attacks so you left. IT's okay, nothing to be a shame of A lot of players do it. and help us out? all the DT covering your villages was us helping you.

Wrexor, shit i had her co op for a day, and her villages were horrible. No troops que at all, pits all lv 30. then gets made cause I que DT cause she had none pretty much. shit i wish you both would of went to VIP from the start. your a better player then she was and i have no hard feelings about it. but you jump ship cause you were being attack and complain about it. even acknowledge you might lose some villages in the core and you didnt want to lose those villages.

ITS also early stages of the game still, not everyone got a crap ton nobles off the wheel to move their ass and noble the whole core up and out. its a fighting game, sniping, recap, knowing when to stack and keep DT mobile. were you was at would be a hot spot for weeks and you want everyone to move their ass and take it over in what 1-2 days? please.

Last edited:
You wanted to half plan Ops, an just attack. the game doesn't work that way mate. well it does. but not a smart move to make. move my ass on Attacking? i have the highest OT bash on the sever right now. I think I'm attacking just fine. Like i said different stages to this game. you couldn't handle the attacks so you left. IT's okay, nothing to be a shame of A lot of players do it. and help us out? all the DT covering your villages was us helping you.

Wrexor, shit i had her co op for a day, and her villages were horrible. No troops que at all, pits all lv 30. then gets made cause I que DT cause she had none pretty much. shit i wish you both would of went to VIP from the start. your a better player then she was and i have no hard feelings about it. but you jump ship cause you were being attack and complain about it. even acknowledge you might lose some villages in the core and you didnt want to lose those villages.

ITS also early stages of the game still, not everyone got a crap ton nobles off the wheel to move their ass and noble the whole core up and out. its a fighting game, sniping, recap, knowing when to stack and keep DT mobile. were you was at would be a hot spot for weeks and you want everyone to move their ass and take it over in what 1-2 days? please.
Mate I fully agree, and I'll be the first to tell you I'm not experienced at all to the likes of a lot of players here. Just a random returning from TW1.
Was tongue in cheek pal, I know THC covered a few villages, but touche; I don't have the highest Defensive bash because you loaded me with your troops, I have it because I was active and defending with my DT. In fact if I remember correctly only 1 nuke sunk into LTS, literally one of about ten.
Its not that the constant incoming isnt a pain, it is, everyone knows that - its very clearly seeing that with Wrex gone, its a losing battle, so I took the rare opertunity that presented itself.
Many players wouldn't, and I respect that. But first world back so I'm making all kinds of WILD choices it seems ;)

...plus who doesn't love a bit o forum drama aye?