• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

DeletedUser1914

imagine being 1v5 and only needing 40 dollars OMEGALUL

also, imagine coop abusing and sending yourself resources :) nice tribe you got

anyway, keep the salt coming my dude, im suprised someone said u were decent tho.....
How do you know their co-op abusing tho? were you in there tribe or something? The act of transfering resources between co-ops is entirely legal.This isnt tw1 where its not allowed. Its only pushing if one of the 2/3 are inactive. Ergo their just making full use of in game facilities per say.

Please elaborate on your 1v5. People who are 51points dont really count.Come on red

Well said by Wispa, I wasn't going to go into details.

I just want to express again that apparently rhaegar2 is "unbiased" and "doesn't play"

Maybe he needs a dictionary...
There is a difference between unbiased and pointing out how strategically retarded the whole nap breaking business was.Dur's position is not stable. theres a reason only own and os went to war.and that was shared space ,Its far too early to be wasting troops otherwise .If you look i dont even have a account on this world.I'm tied up on arundel

DeletedUser5280

Every single one of your members know that what you have said is bullshit. I know it, you know it, all the big tribes know it. Anduril's offensive has been embarrassing considering the back stabbing of attacking within a NAP and clearing our troops before we were even online to retaliate. Im not here to argue. Im over it. If thats how you wanna play then fine whatever. No honour in it but do whatever you want to win. This was has proved that DUR will not win this world though. Thats really all I have to say. I dont care about the public opinion on this as I know and DUR know EXACTLY what happened. Its done. Im out. Good luck with the rest of the world and the future worlds

DeletedUser1914

Every single one of your members know that what you have said is bullshit. I know it, you know it, all the big tribes know it. Anduril's offensive has been embarrassing considering the back stabbing of attacking within a NAP and clearing our troops before we were even online to retaliate. Im not here to argue. Im over it. If thats how you wanna play then fine whatever. No honour in it but do whatever you want to win. This was has proved that DUR will not win this world though. Thats really all I have to say. I dont care about the public opinion on this as I know and DUR know EXACTLY what happened. Its done. Im out. Good luck with the rest of the world and the future worlds
So because of one tribes action you quit the game?

DeletedUser5280

So because of one tribes action you quit the game?
For now, yes. Maybe I'll take a few weeks and come back. Maybe I wont. I know how much the guys at Vezina have put into building this from nothing. It has upset me how it was taken away from them. Bigred, Goncanes and Jalter are great guys. I know how much passion they had for what we were building. The whole thing has just demoralised me and I need a break

DeletedUser5280

For now, yes. Maybe I'll take a few weeks and come back. Maybe I wont. I know how much the guys at Vezina have put into building this from nothing. It has upset me how it was taken away from them. Bigred, Goncanes and Jalter are great guys. I know how much passion they had for what we were building. The whole thing has just demoralised me and I need a break
And I need to clarify that when I say how. I mean the shadiness around it, whether you choose to believe me or not, as oppose to the fact that there was a fight.

DeletedUser1914

Do us a favour then and dont bother coming back? If your reaction to one thing not going your way is to leave then by the gods you probably quit worlds after your first villages get taken.
Was it shady? yes
Is it upsetting? Yes
Is it the end of the world, of your dignity ? god no
Yes its unfortunate but you need to make the best of what you can. Quitting leaving like this ,now that is shameful.

DeletedUser5280

Do us a favour then and dont bother coming back? If your reaction to one thing not going your way is to leave then by the gods you probably quit worlds after your first villages get taken.
Was it shady? yes
Is it upsetting? Yes
Is it the end of the world, of your dignity ? god no
Yes its unfortunate but you need to make the best of what you can. Quitting leaving like this ,now that is shameful.
I have just told you that I need to take a step back. I see no shame in realising when your actual mental health is being effected by a game and making the adult decision to step back. There really is no need for the personal attack. I have played a lot of worlds and suffered a lot of loses. I always came back. This time however, I have decided I need a break. You dont know me. Dont attack the choices I make for my own health

DeletedUser5380

For all the drama-queens of Vezina:

NAP = both side agreement that TEMPORARY stops the attacks between two tribes.
Optional, both tribes can set an additional NAP drop agreement time (eg. 24h, 48h, etc). This depends only on both sides tribe interests and leaders experience!
For me, as Anduril's leader this additional agreement was not in my interest. Vezina's leader didn't name it also, so the final agreement was just a simple NAP.
I have to remember you drama-queens, that this is a War game, not Candy-crush! So, in this game attacks and war are imminent if the agreements are not rock-solid, especially with much powerful tribes!
We, Anduril, were not bound in any way to announce you 24h or 48h before the NAP drops, as you Vezina had no interest to set this additional agreement to us!
So, at least be silent from this moment further and accept your defeat due to lack of game experience of your leader!

I have just told you that I need to take a step back. I see no shame in realising when your actual mental health is being effected by a game and making the adult decision to step back. There really is no need for the personal attack. I have played a lot of worlds and suffered a lot of loses. I always came back. This time however, I have decided I need a break. You dont know me. Dont attack the choices I make for my own health
Don't forget to let us know what time zone you're in next time so we don't attack you while you're sleeping!
My sincere apologies, next time I'll set an alarm at 3AM so that my attacks happen at your convenience.

Don't forget to let us know what time zone you're in next time so we don't attack you while you're sleeping!
My sincere apologies, next time I'll set an alarm at 3AM so that my attacks happen at your convenience.

No no no we must tell them exactly when and what villages we are going to attack and with what nuke! we mustn't send fakes or use grand masters or medics because thats abuse! so we must make a form like so, also no faithful paladin!

Hello VEZ Member,

*Member* will attack you at *time*.
He will use *nuke* without any forms of cheating or abuse.
Is this ok with you? would you like more time? ask your friends to support?

Please tell me if this attack is alright with you, thank you for allowing me to attack you in a war game. :)

Salty salty satly babies just make me stronger.

DeletedUser5380

IMG_20200725_091501.jpg

Making a NAP without any rules/ guidelines is asking for trouble and not very smart, only yourself as a leader to blame on that for going wrong VEZ. Really even with NAP you should have planned on DUR attacking you anyway as leader/leaders much to learn there.

DeletedUser5325

this is a quote from the other thread though id bring it here as this topic is more suitable here.

They broke the NAP tho...feel like I'm talking to a wall...

first, I don't play this world so idc about 56.

But if this statement is for world 55 then your just lying to your self, must be a nice world to live in XD. No worries any tribe you're in ill never trust, cus you slimy.

this is a quote from the other thread though id bring it here as this topic is more suitable here.

first, I don't play this world so idc about 56.

But if this statement is for world 55 then your just lying to your self, must be a nice world to live in XD. No worries any tribe you're in ill never trust, cus you slimy.

Nope talking about this world (56), since this is the forum for this world (56), kinda stupid to talk about other worlds (55) right?

DeletedUser5325

Nope talking about this world (56), since this is the forum for this world (56), kinda stupid to talk about other worlds (55) right?
ok, but I pointed out that you also betrayed another tribe in another world, doing the exact same thing as what someone else is saying? I'm merely pointing out another example so I see it as relevant lol don't know how that's stupid?

and to be clear I'm not trying to say you shouldn't do this (its a war/fighting game after all), only pointing out that you shouldn't be trusted.

ok, but I pointed out that you also betrayed another tribe in another world, doing the exact same thing as what someone else is saying? I'm merely pointing out another example so I see it as relevant lol don't know how that's stupid?

and to be clear I'm not trying to say you shouldn't do this (its a war/fighting game after all), only pointing out that you shouldn't be trusted.

Still have no idea what your talking about with that? I played maybe 1-2 weeks on the last world and did nothing of which you speak?

I think you may be getting confused with someone else, not hard for some one with such a small mind i guess.