• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

I clearly made a meme only about your statement, so now your meme looks stupid.

If you are not smart enough to understand he is confusing me for some one else and then go out of your way to make a meme showing your not smart enough to understand whats going on...well I dunno what to tell you, mine still stands, don't worry dude I'm sure you'll catch up.

(facepalm.) I dont care about you being the one of bagels talking about or not. I ONLY made a meme about your dum quote (were you did not explain yourself) for me in the other thread. But don't worry I can explain it third time to you if you didn't understand. Just pm, so you wont look stupid : )
ps. I can also explain the meme

(facepalm.) I dont care about you being the one of bagels talking about or not. I ONLY made a meme about your dum quote (were you did not explain yourself) for me in the other thread. But don't worry I can explain it third time to you if you didn't understand. Just pm, so you wont look stupid : )
ps. I can also explain the meme
Hmm maybe you don't understand what the phrase means, that's ok man, don't stress too much, go back to being salty, your tears feed us.

DeletedUser5325

Its ok Wrexor just keep denying all you like but 2 facts still stand. You were in a tribe 2 times that had a NAP, both times your tribe (including you) broke it by launching scaled attacks (again nothing wrong with this just calling you out that your word means nothing).

Either way, your small-minded brain is too stubborn to realize anything or have a convo. "iM tAlKiNg tO a wAlL" - Wrexor, this is your only argument lol I won't be having a discussion anymore as its pointless.

Cry me a river baby, doesn't matter if its true or not now, i'm just loving the salty salty tears coming from you losers, seriously tho, if you need some help or tips on how to play a war game, ill happily help you out, just send me a DM, but one huge tip that we figured out while fighting you, you guys have NO idea how on earth how to play this game...defence/offensive was pathetic, like nothing, work on having 2-3x units per points and also assume everyone is going to attack you, its Tribal WARS 2 not Tribal PEACE 2.

Happy to help the little cry babies, keep being salty. :cool:

DeletedUser4358

these are some of the top tier memes i've aquired through channels not to be spoken of.

4SALE.png90350913_gettyimages-brixton.jpgCCHCRISTMMASSS.png

DeletedUser5325

Cry me a river baby, doesn't matter if its true or not now, i'm just loving the salty salty tears coming from you losers, seriously tho, if you need some help or tips on how to play a war game, ill happily help you out, just send me a DM, but one huge tip that we figured out while fighting you, you guys have NO idea how on earth how to play this game...defence/offensive was pathetic, like nothing, work on having 2-3x units per points and also assume everyone is going to attack you, its Tribal WARS 2 not Tribal PEACE 2.

lol I wasn't going to respond but your blatantly 12-year-old foolery has got me once again. I literally never faced you directly so keep your lies to your self. merely pointed out that if you're in a tribe your tribe probably shouldn't be trusted :p.

As far as crying goes I have clearly stated that what you did is part of the game and only have warned people that they shouldn't take you for your word.
Don't know how that is crying but once again keep spreading your lies maybe someday someone will belive you lol

lol I wasn't going to respond but your blatantly 12-year-old foolery has got me once again. I literally never faced you directly so keep your lies to your self. merely pointed out that if you're in a tribe your tribe probably shouldn't be trusted :p.

As far as crying goes I have clearly stated that what you did is part of the game and only have warned people that they shouldn't take you for your word.
Don't know how that is crying but once again keep spreading your lies maybe someday someone will belive you lol

I have no lies to spread, only lies against me, good to know your so easily baited and quick to anger though, bad thing to allow people to see, I have had a good laugh and joke about it all tho.

DeletedUser4698

Cry me a river baby, doesn't matter if its true or not now, i'm just loving the salty salty tears coming from you losers, seriously tho, if you need some help or tips on how to play a war game, ill happily help you out, just send me a DM.

''help or tips on how to play a war game''

what would your tip be? try to use alt accounts and a ton of crowns so you wil be 4 - 5 times the size of everyone else arround you.. and after that calling them losers for not growing fast enough since there aint no resources left because your bots took it?

man.. you should be a tw2 teacher.. jokes on you my friend :rolleyes:

''help or tips on how to play a war game''

what would your tip be? try to use alt accounts and a ton of crowns so you wil be 4 - 5 times the size of everyone else arround you.. and after that calling them losers for not growing fast enough since there aint no resources left because your bots took it?

man.. you should be a tw2 teacher.. jokes on you my friend :rolleyes:

Wow thank you, if you think i use alt accounts, bots and the like when i don't, ill take that as a huge compliment, I'm honoured thank you again.

Also losers because they lost the war.

DeletedUser1914

Wow thank you, if you think i use alt accounts, bots and the like when i don't, ill take that as a huge compliment, I'm honoured thank you again.

didnt even bother trying to deny the crown part.

Long story short wrexor. Its seemingly known you had some part in something similar on a smaller scale in a past world.You done messed up doing it again in this world.Where you got several very well known leaders and dozens of dozens experienced and respected players to witness.You think any tribe is going to want to ally or nap you after this very public play? Unlikely

Dude the guy you are arguing wasnt in Vezina... We havent said anything for days. Get over it now please? We have. There really is no need for the constant attacks on us in these forums. We dont care. We've moved on :)