• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Traitors and cowards from DUR

• Thread starter DeletedUser5380
  • Start date
Man i need more popcorn for this.
FTW most of your english is bad.It gives me headaches trying to understand you purely because NONE OF YOU WERE USING GRAMMAR

ahm.Back to your bitching arguing of each others skills or therefor lack of.

I agree that i'm not good in English as you guys are.
I FULLY accepted that :cool:,
coz it's not our dialect.
and i'm trying the BEST i can to communicate with you guys.

if you are a broadminded person then you should've accepted that.

Man i need more popcorn for this.
FTW most of your english is bad.It gives me headaches trying to understand you purely because NONE OF YOU WERE USING GRAMMAR

ahm.Back to your bitching arguing of each others skills or therefor lack of.
If you go buy me a couple of packages of popcorn you'll get ice cream. I ran out trying to give all of the audience enough popcorn.

I give more respect to someone trying to converse in a language that isn't their own than idiots who comment on their grammar.
As i think you should, it's just that if they can't actually get their point accross i don't think they should converse in that language. I wouldn't speak swahili or russian just because i've tried learning them and know a few words. Unless you can get your point accross in any way you shouldn't really try to speak the language however. Just spewing out random words out of order with no context isn't a productive type of conversation. I am not saying that nikolay is at this level though because i feel that he can effectively get his point accross in an easy to understand way which i think is a good thing.

If you don't speak more than one language you shouldn't comment on others second language.

1596374216272.png

As i think you should, it's just that if they can't actually get their point accross i don't think they should converse in that language. I wouldn't speak swahili or russian just because i've tried learning them and know a few words. Unless you can get your point accross in any way you shouldn't really try to speak the language however. Just spewing out random words out of order with no context isn't a productive type of conversation. I am not saying that nikolay is at this level though because i feel that he can effectively get his point accross in an easy to understand way which i think is a good thing.

Agreed but I don't think we have that problem here.

Also English is my second language.

Bl00deagle seems to have left, either they went to take the time to reflect on their issues or they couldn't stand being criticized. Either way the fun is up on the forum for now.

DeletedUser3087

Well, this is the international forum after all. So it is just natural that English is not necessarily the first language for most people here.

And this post certainly blew up way more than I would have thought.

Hope this world can remain competitive at least through the next few weeks

Well, this is the international forum after all. So it is just natural that English is not necessarily the first language for most people here.

And this post certainly blew up way more than I would have thought.

Hope this world can remain competitive at least through the next few weeks
Yeah, let's hope.

bl00deagle - you posted this in another thread, and I would recommend you follow your own advice:
"This is a war game! If you like peace of mind, I recommend you delete this game and play Candycrush surrounded by sheep and cows on a green meadow! After a few days you will be so relaxed you will stop complaining like little girls." Try it! Bl00deagle Post #24 Jul 24, 2020
It's amazing how your words came back around to bite you in the arse.

THIS IS A GOLD MINE!!!! Memes for days!

I approach wrexor drunk and laughing blood, mostly cause of the trolling in the forums. I also watched you for days defend three village's with no damn church and just knew Dur was doom. all I said was if DUR falls are you trying to play serioues here or go elsewhere he told me he was friends with wispa, an after a bottle of tequila and a bottle of jack I awoke the next day with two new tribe mates.

Also another lesson, try not to carry one worlds drama to the next, some enemies become your friends and vice versa.

For the comment about why I invite wrexor and wispa, I figure we need a handicap. if they're so bad, why is everyone. Complain about it, you all you to go take a shot.

Last edited:
I don't have time to waste setting out what happened here because the guy never listens. Even when it is set out clearly he just wants to believe what he wants to believe. Players that know me will know this is crap.
Having said all of that i do have sympathy because he tried his best and he put money into it. I have a gut feeling that he did get shafted, to what extent i do not know but not by me so it is none of my concern.
I am not going to kick the guy when he is down.
Its only a game... moving on

DeletedUser5380

THIS IS A GOLD MINE!!!! Memes for days!

I approach wrexor drunk and laughing blood, mostly cause of the trolling in the forums. I also watched you for days defend three village's with no damn church and just knew Dur was doom. all I said was if DUR falls are you trying to play serioues here or go elsewhere he told me he was friends with wispa, an after a bottle of tequila and a bottle of jack I awoke the next day with two new tribe mates.

Also another lesson, try not to carry one worlds drama to the next, some enemies become your friends and vice versa.

For the comment about why I invite wrexor and wispa, I figure we need a handicap. if they're so bad, why is everyone. Complain about it, you all you to go take a shot.

I will comment only on technical stuff. All the rest of bullshit is mind-blowing stupid to even try to respond.

LOL. You are so noob you cannot even read the building spy reports. I HAD CHURCH ON ex ALPHA1 VILLA in that prov! That was the 1st thing I did on it, as it was the 1st villa conquered there. Lol