• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Traitors and cowards from DUR

• Thread starter DeletedUser5380
  • Start date

DeletedUser5380

Yeah, i never try to make people agree with me or being serious. But i am getting a tad bit pissed at BE for being so fucking disrespectful.

I am still amazed about people that just speak, without being involved into the subject.
But I stop now because from this point it's me who's being stupid explaining.

I am still amazed about people that just speak, without being involved into the subject.
But I stop now because from this point it's me who's being stupid explaining.
You're not explaining anything BUT that you're a disrespectful cunt that lacks self-awarness and basic decency. And explaining and showing that side of you is indeed a stupid thing to do imo.

DeletedUser5380

You're not explaining anything BUT that you're a disrespectful cunt that lacks self-awarness and basic decency. And explaining and showing that side of you is indeed a stupid thing to do imo.

Who are you to be respected by me or by somebody else? You are just anyone to me, who just speaks without any reason on a subject you are not involved in!
You should not comment!

Who are you to be respected by me or by somebody else? You are just anyone to me, who just speaks without any reason on a subject you are not involved in!
You should not comment!
You should respect your members and the other people. The only people that deserve no respect are people that you know and that are disrespectful themselves.

You should respect your members and the other people. The only people that deserve no respect are people that you know and that are disrespectful themselves.

of all the comments you have spouted mate...
those highlighted words are the best.
you seem to agree with BE's subject.

make LOVE not HATE.

in Tribalwars.
MAKE WARS.
NOT HUGS.

this is how it's played back in the days.
but well, times changed and so are we.

i dont hold a GRUDGE against those guys mentioned above.
the game has changed,
they're just acting what they think is right.

RESPECT to everyone.

of all the comments you have spouted mate...
those highlighted words are the best.
you seem to agree with BE's subject.

make LOVE not HATE.

in Tribalwars.
MAKE WARS.
NOT HUGS.

this is how it's played back in the days.
but well, times changed and so are we.
Being respectful doesn't mean spreading "Love not hate" it's just that when communicating on the external forum do so in a respectful manner.

You have critcized him so much to the extent that you are.
I have criticized her yes, but i have been civil and respectful. She wasn't respectful to her members nor me at the first sight of criticism and disagreement with her. She was disrespectful, i criticised her for that.

DeletedUser1914

Man i need more popcorn for this.
FTW most of your english is bad.It gives me headaches trying to understand you purely because NONE OF YOU WERE USING GRAMMAR

ahm.Back to your bitching arguing of each others skills or therefor lack of.