• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Traitors and cowards from DUR

• Thread starter DeletedUser5380
  • Start date

DeletedUser5380

They had everything they need to fight. Instead if doing this, they've chosen to flee from any war and to join VIP or THC shelters, because the tribe levels were higher and I am a bad leader, of course as their best excuse . I just post the HALL OF SHAME names here:
Beware of them!!!

Wrexor2020 -> THC. the greatest betrayer of all. He was in council!
Wispa -> THC
Legio patria nostra -> VIP
Visoog -> VIP
Newera01 -> VIP
GodFluxxy -> VIP

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5380

Shame on you Sister Sledge and Panterra! You destroyed a tribe by internal spying, manipulation and propaganda instead of fighting it!
SHAME ON YOU! TO BE HEARD FOR THE NEXT WORLDS FROM NOW ON!

DeletedUser1914

Shame on you Sister Sledge and Panterra! You destroyed a tribe by internal spying, manipulation and propaganda instead of fighting it!
SHAME ON YOU! TO BE HEARD FOR THE NEXT WORLDS FROM NOW ON!
I'd just like to point out.It isnt really either sister or panterra's fault.Like they didnt tell them to do it.Please dont try blaming the leaders of the tribe they joined.It only means they think those players (Dubiously on the part of wrexor and wispa as they have shown subpar maturity and skill instead relying on their $$$ to pull them through atm) (but like really pant...why? their shite) take a chance to reflect on why they left.What you can do differently Learn from it instead of lashing out.

DeletedUser3087

Just putting this out there... planting a spy and getting information is completely different from people being in a tribe disclosing information in the hopes that they might gain a place in the tribe they are disclosing the information too.

Not saying any of the two situations actually happened.

I'd just like to point out.It isnt really either sister or panterra's fault.Like they didnt tell them to do it.Please dont try blaming the leaders of the tribe they joined.It only means they think those players (Dubiously on the part of wrexor and wispa as they have shown subpar maturity and skill instead relying on their $$$ to pull them through atm) (but like really pant...why? their shite) take a chance to reflect on why they left.What you can do differently Learn from it instead of lashing out.

Back in the days...

there was a GOLDEN RULE of tribes.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT FUGITIVES,
i miss those days when you fight it with all you got ( PURE SKILL ) not like these days that they're fleeing ARMAGEDDON.

DeletedUser4490

mbappe crying gif.gif

Back in the days...

there was a GOLDEN RULE of tribes.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT FUGITIVES,
i miss those days when you fight it with all you got ( PURE SKILL ) not like these days that they're fleeing ARMAGEDDON.
Have you ever got pure skill though? I guess pure skill would be fighting without crowns so maybe.

Can guarantee I've spent way less than you think, certainly way less than Mr Emotional in the OP. :)

Bloodeagle mate, take a breath, I helped you plenty and only stopped when it was clear you were leading the entirety of DUR to its knees by being abusive to everyone around you. And that includes your fellow Tribe mates! Your attitude has been nothing but dogmatic and arrogant, and now that you find yourself alone you naturally blame others - well thats all part of your arrogance.
That you felt you needed to spend 8k Crowns to sink an emotionally charge nuke into me, damn that must sting seeing that and 4x nobles not return home. :confused:

The only thing I did against you was stop sending you my troops to fuel your rather long list of enemies. You used DUR as your own personal production camp, and your own personal hitting stick - and as soon as the people of DUR (yes thats right, we have souls too ya know?) started thinking hang on I didnt sign up to this shit, you started blaming Sledge and Pan for poaching.

Truth is, and I have never lied nor have a reason to, neither Sledge or Pan approached me.
I spoke to Sledge to get the truth behind your claims she was a liar - she wasnt.
First time I spoke to Pan was the same hour he extended an invite to me - he was drunk.

You continue to use your excuses to hide the fact you've done an extremely poor job at running a Tribe. And granted yes, you were manipulated by Wrexor given she was in your council of two, that sucks hard, but being puppeted as hard as you were only shows up your inability to "lead".
You put DUR in an impossible position, and I chose to leave that - thats my decision and I am fully within my rights to do that. I have no loyalty to you, you have done nothing for me. Call me a traitor all you want, I've not attacked you. The only ones I feel sorry for are the DUR members caught in the crossfire.

You cant demand loyalty, try earning it next time. :cool:

DeletedUser5380

Can guarantee I've spent way less than you think, certainly way less than Mr Emotional in the OP. :)

Bloodeagle mate, take a breath, I helped you plenty and only stopped when it was clear you were leading the entirety of DUR to its knees by being abusive to everyone around you. And that includes your fellow Tribe mates! Your attitude has been nothing but dogmatic and arrogant, and now that you find yourself alone you naturally blame others - well thats all part of your arrogance.
That you felt you needed to spend 8k Crowns to sink an emotionally charge nuke into me, damn that must sting seeing that and 4x nobles not return home. :confused:

The only thing I did against you was stop sending you my troops to fuel your rather long list of enemies. You used DUR as your own personal production camp, and your own personal hitting stick - and as soon as the people of DUR (yes thats right, we have souls too ya know?) started thinking hang on I didnt sign up to this shit, you started blaming Sledge and Pan for poaching.

Truth is, and I have never lied nor have a reason to, neither Sledge or Pan approached me.
I spoke to Sledge to get the truth behind your claims she was a liar - she wasnt.
First time I spoke to Pan was the same hour he extended an invite to me - he was drunk.

You continue to use your excuses to hide the fact you've done an extremely poor job at running a Tribe. And granted yes, you were manipulated by Wrexor given she was in your council of two, that sucks hard, but being puppeted as hard as you were only shows up your inability to "lead".
You put DUR in an impossible position, and I chose to leave that - thats my decision and I am fully within my rights to do that. I have no loyalty to you, you have done nothing for me. Call me a traitor all you want, I've not attacked you. The only ones I feel sorry for are the DUR members caught in the crossfire.

You cant demand loyalty, try earning it next time. :cool:

:) Mr. Wispa CEO, Bla bla bla!
All the nonsense you say is just bulls**T!

You can write a novel about it. But everybody knows A TRUE WARRIOR NEVER LEAVES HIS TRIBE! YOU'RE JUST A 2nd HAND RUBISH PLAYER THAT JUMPS FROM HIS TRIBE TO ANOTHER ONE!
AT LEAST HAVE A DECENT BEHAVIOUR TO BE SILENT FROM NOW ON.

MOREOVER, YOU ARE NOT IN POSITION TO SPEAK IN MY NAME OR IN THE NAME OF OTHERS IN MY TRIBE! JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP TRAITOR!

YOU AND WREXOR WILL BE A 2ND HAND PLAYERS AND A TRAITORS FROM NOW ON!

DeletedUser5380

Oh really? And the propaganda in my tribe? It was just something natural that my members come with?

Why Sister Sledge was so interested in my members mood suddenly? Why did she care so much?
Why did VIP declared War do DUR in the second after my main payers joined her tribe???

I tell you why! Because she wanted just to destroy DUR internally without any war first, she wanted to steal our members and to create a bad image of me as the worst leader!