• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Traitors and cowards from DUR

• Thread starter DeletedUser5380
  • Start date

DeletedUser5380

For those who don't know it, it was not me who destroyed the diplomacy negociacions with VIP, it was Wrexor who offered himself ( I trusted him!) and said he knows Sister Sledge and wants to talk to her about diplo.

Oh really? And the propaganda in my tribe? It was just something natural that my members come with?

Why Sister Sledge was so interested in my members mood suddenly? Why did she care so much?
Why did VIP declared War do DUR in the second after my main payers joined her tribe???

I tell you why! Because she wanted just to destroy DUR internally without any war first, she wanted to steal our members and to create a bad image of me as the worst leader!
They are not your property mate ... you are just their leader ... you don't own them ... your job is to lead them and keep them motivated ... you failed on that ... you are most to blame
Btw you are kinda responsible for your council actions ... you choose them and gave them rights/tasks ... you could do the diplo but instead you let someone do it without your supervision just because they said they know the other party ? that's just bad leadership ... plain and simple ... "but i trusted them" isn't an excuse ... learn and move on ...

DeletedUser5380

They are not your property mate ... you are just their leader ... you don't own them ... your job is to lead them and keep them motivated ... you failed on that ... you are most to blame
Btw you are kinda responsible for your council actions ... you choose them and gave them rights/tasks ... you could do the diplo but instead you let someone do it without your supervion just because they said they know the other party ? that's just bad leadership ... plain and simple ... "but i trusted them" isn't an excuse ... learn and move on ...

Who are you to criticize me? Do you even know me or what I done?

AGAIN, DON'T SPEAK IN THE NAME OF OTHERS!

lol so much frustation ... i didn't speak in the name of anyone i'm just stating the obvious ... your msg talk enough about you ...

Who are you to criticize me? Do you even know me or what I done?

AGAIN, DON'T SPEAK IN THE NAME OF OTHERS!
You really be stubborn and arrogant to say that you did NOTHING wrong and that your members left because they are traitors. That they left because they were cowards. I can tell you why they left, they didn't feel like the tribe was up to the needed standard. They left because they didn't feel like the tribe was enough for them, like it was failing and had bad leadership. NOT because they were traitors that worked for VIP or THC. If your tribe is failing you should see what YOU did wrong, not blame all the other tribes.

*serious talk, sorry guys*

Basically what it comes down to was me being ignored and having to deal with bloods emotions, they say being female means we are more emotional but wow... Anyway, I suggested (also he suggested and agreed) that Sister Sledge was in more of a position to offer a NAP or Diplo than THC would be, there is also a huge language barrier with blood with is by no means his fault, languages are hard and trying to understand them through text is very difficult, by saying i knew Sledge it just meant that I have heard of her about her, not that i knew her personally, with bl00d and me it was mostly his emotions yes but the language barrier didn't help, I don't think he is as experienced as he thinks and seriously lead the tribe awfully, I tried my best but was ignored or misunderstood, I did what i could as long as i could as much as i could, some blame does go to me for maybe not trying harder or trying to push more.

*serious talk over*

Back to trolling now I promise.

DeletedUser5380

You really be stubborn and arrogant to say that you did NOTHING wrong and that your members left because they are traitors. That they left because they were cowards. I can tell you why they left, they didn't feel like the tribe was up to the needed standard. They left because they didn't feel like the tribe was enough for them, like it was failing and had bad leadership. NOT because they were traitors that worked for VIP or THC. If your tribe is failing you should see what YOU did wrong, not blame all the other tribes.

It is useless to talk against you anymore. You simply don't want to understand what's loyality and honor. You are just spineless 2nd hand players who flee from any danger.

You continuously blame the leader for you to have a good reason for your betrayal!
Traitors have no excuse!

DeletedUser5380

*serious talk, sorry guys*

Basically what it comes down to was me being ignored and having to deal with bloods emotions, they say being female means we are more emotional but wow... Anyway, I suggested (also he suggested and agreed) that Sister Sledge was in more of a position to offer a NAP or Diplo than THC would be, there is also a huge language barrier with blood with is by no means his fault, languages are hard and trying to understand them through text is very difficult, by saying i knew Sledge it just meant that I have heard of her about her, not that i knew her personally, with bl00d and me it was mostly his emotions yes but the language barrier didn't help, I don't think he is as experienced as he thinks and seriously lead the tribe awfully, I tried my best but was ignored or misunderstood, I did what i could as long as i could as much as i could, some blame does go to me for maybe not trying harder or trying to push more.

*serious talk over*

Back to trolling now I promise.

:) I think you only liked a lvl43 tribe mate!
You lie, lie and just lie! How can you fu***ng tell me it was a language barrier? LMAO
You don't understand English language well or what?
Or you just find good excuses for your betrayal?

It is useless to talk against you anymore. You simply don't want to understand what's loyality and honor. You are just spineless 2nd hand players who flee from any danger.

You continuously blame the leader for you to have a good reason for your betrayal!
Traitors have no excuse!
I am not a traitor, i never joined nor left your tribe. If a leader can't inspire their members they aren't a good leader. That's just how it is, A good soldier fights for their leader when their leader deserves respect, can lead their people and has honour. A good soldier doesn't stay when their leader can't fulfill those promises, respect is earned, loyalty is earned, and honour is earned. You don't deserve those three just because you created a tribe, you don't deserve them just because you are a leader.

DeletedUser5380

I am not a traitor, i never joined nor left your tribe. If a leader can't inspire their members they aren't a good leader. That's just how it is, A good soldier fights for their leader when their leader deserves respect, can lead their people and has honour. A good soldier doesn't stay when their leader can't fulfill those promises, respect is earned, loyalty is earned, and honour is earned. You don't deserve those three just because you created a tribe, you don't deserve them just because you are a leader.

Then again, who are you to speak???
Do you even know me well to have an option about me? Do you know my members to have a word about them???

You lie, lie and just lie! How can you fu***ng tell me it was a language barrier? LMAO
Unless you can calm down and show self-awareness and listen to your members and council i suggest you step down from being a leader. Your members aren't your slaves, if you can't inspire them then YOU are at fault, YOU are responsible. Blind loyalty isn't a virtue, neither a good thing.

I don't need an excuse, you ran the tribe into the ground, didn't listen to anyone, didn't understand anyone, your showing your true colors here.

Unless you can calm down and show self-awareness and listen to your members and council i suggest you step down from being a leader. Your members aren't your slaves, if you can't inspire them then YOU are at fault, YOU are responsible. Blind loyalty isn't a virtue, neither a good thing.

Sadly I have to agree with this cretin of humanity.

Then again, who are you to speak???
Do you even know me well to have an option about me? Do you know my members to have a word about them???
I can deduce that you DIDN'T inspire your members to stay, that you DIDN'T make them feel you're worthy of respect. And that you LACK self-awareness due to how you come to the forum in a hate fueled tirade to bombard your members with a fury because they didn't stay in your tribe. And from all the testimonies and what you have shown yourself here on the forum you are a very emotional person, and i am inclined to believe wrexor's statement about you because of how you are here on the forum.

DeletedUser5380

Betrayal has no honor and you have no excuses. No matter what you all say!!!

Betrayal has no honor and you have no excuses. No matter what you all say!!!
I don't know about you but i wouldn't necessarily say that desertation is the same as betrayal. If you made them feel you betrayed them by betraying your promises as a leader i don't think them leaving is betrayal.