• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top tribes map/stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser3817
  • Start date

DeletedUser4271

When you learn you got a war :eek:
It's a rather one sided war im afraid. i did a test and the results were...ugly to say the least. 1 player 93 incoming supports 90+ member and over 12 were my own troops.

DeletedUser3726

It's a rather one sided war im afraid. i did a test and the results were...ugly to say the least. 1 player 93 incoming supports 90+ member and over 12 were my own troops.
I did not understood you :|

DeletedUser4241

Alot of things have changed. so we get another description of each tribe.

#1 UTD - The only true constantly diminishing tribe of the world. Always here and yet from last intel they're at war with KoV, FRA and possibly S-I. much change losing at least 2-5 villages everyday. Which for a tribe their size is... laughable .

#2 LiM - This tribe merged with Nugs -Cadre- to make a really good spread on the east side of the world.Atm going by their noble history they are at war with KoV and RoF i am however unsure if they are fighting TKE as they were fighting TBK prior to the merge into LOS.

#3 FoD - At war with FRA and S-I diplomacy otherwise is on point.Several good allies and many NAPs However with that they don't have many options to noble.Growing steady but i suspect their going to be hit with a case of "what your at war now! no way im leaving" because they haven't been in a tribe wide war before.(can you tell i don't hold a high opinion of some of my own members.weird isn't it!)

#4 S-I - An extremely decent tribe. Note this is biased because were at war... but I'm trying. Anyhow they have some extremely good members and rarely lose. However they are of the opinion that threats will get the job done and they are right in this instance. Heads up... If you are unlucky enough to receive a threat from S-I pack up and leave they are not BSing you. They are overly friendly with few as they dont need friends - they are just that good.

# 5 TKE - Formerly LOS merged with TBK at war with FRA,S-I. KoV possible nap with UTD and Ally with FoD. Could do with growing a bit faster.

#6 KoV - How the mighty have fallen. Formerly rank 1/2 the loss of many members to the tribes FoD,LiM,-C- literally tore them apart.Friendly with S-I and FRA.At war with the rest of the world essentially.

EDITS FOR YOU IN RED ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS with love :cool:

DeletedUser4271

I did not understood you :|
The S-I player itsmecatalin sent FoD member Ayeelegit a threat saying let her take one of his villages and he could have the other.FoD was not going to let that happen so i organised a tribe wide stack on his at the time two villages.Between the two the player Ayeelegit said he only recieved 93 incoming support between both villages from FoD.A tribe of 95 people..... i myself sent 12 support packets so i made up 12 out of the 93 incoming supports.Given that at most 20 players sent support.
Also at the time nobody else was asking for support so everyone should have been able to send...yeh didnt happen

THANK YOU Chaotik give my regards to catalin for the 9k troops i killed via an un-completed paly nuke.

DeletedUser4037

say more about your tribe then ours, If I ask for support I get atleast 25 incoming , and that from a tribe of 25 people
and that knowing most of us are some where on a front

DeletedUser2979

Nope not a stray member - a very integral member - stats don't say everything - it would be a mistake to assume that they do.

DeletedUser4271

map_www_en21_e52f07a0227c42d40bb0214a3d1c73b8_14830013413650.png

No comments this time.Next week if anything interesting happens.

fyi zekk the fact he is 100k+ in points and has less then me a 30k- player is...disturbing.

DeletedUser4241

map_www_en21_e52f07a0227c42d40bb0214a3d1c73b8_14830013413650.png

No comments this time.Next week if anything interesting happens.

fyi zekk the fact he is 100k+ in points and has less then me a 30k- player is...disturbing.

I will comment on your behalf.

Red Blob is larger this week - not surprising.
Baby Poo Brown Blob has been making friends but could be a tribe to watch in the future.
All other colours are smaller - also not surprising.

Thank you for watching.... /that is all.

DeletedUser3726

I will comment on your behalf.

Red Blob is larger this week - not surprising.
Baby Poo Brown Blob has been making friends but could be a tribe to watch in the future.
All other colours are smaller - also not surprising.

Thank you for watching.... /that is all.
ಠ_ಠ

DeletedUser4271

Banter time is it? United Turds dying? nahh hmmm help me out here their name isnt ant fun....

DeletedUser4241

(FOD) SHORT FOR FODDER

(S-I) SERIOUSLY INVINSIBLE

(FRA) FREAKING RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING

(UTD) UNITED TERMINAL DECISIONS

DeletedUser1914

Been a while since I've done one of these.Last year infact.
map_www_en21_3b283b23639d093f135744ea03812bf7_14848144987263.png

#1 - LiM - at war with a few tribes everyone should know who.hey aparently like to take barbs according to S-I.
#2 - S-I - A tribe that looks like at this rate it might actually win the world unless some of the other tribes pull their fingers out of their asses.
#3 - FOD - They picked up the tribe RoF which gave them a fair boost in terms of villages.Not too much losses against S-I when compared to UTD and TKE losses their holding their frontlines atleast giving some challenge(confirm or deny pls S-I & FRA) They do have alot of barb nobelers however.And i stand with the fact that a few will leave if they become frontlines.
#4 - UTD - Oh boy! well where the utter hell do i start? if we compare the map from 29/12/2016 they've lost alot of ground to other tribes (even FOD who are napped) and they merged with TKE...not a particularly smart move tbh.TKE are not interested in fighting such organised enemies and would rather feed from the remains of KoV .Still they do not entire the fight against S-I fully.(Back to old UTD group) So their losing .their council went inactive and only recently has a new one come into play(i believe) They have a fair few barb nobellers to the point where the member LittleNob who is 300k points doesnt even have 350k overall bashpoints. pathetic we know but it shows you UTD for you.
#5 - TKE - Their the people UTD didnt let in.Wether its because they have no room(tribe limit IS only 80 at this stage) or because it was a deal to get only the leadership and their most loyal into utd who knows.Their being consumed by T 0
#6 - T 0 - A rim tribe.Enemies of everyone? doing really well eating the remaining TKE members and the occasional UTD and FOD member. the only losses is one player to the same tribe who is known as CRU
#7 - LRT - Special mention of the month goes to the player Interitar UTD'S formerly biggest member.I'm unsure why he left but likely due to not enjoying the lack of assistance or because he didnt agree with the merge.Either way he isnt stopping growing he is the rank #4 player i am unsure if any other tribe has tried to pick him up yet.personally if he gets into S-I then I'm screwed >.> however he IS short of nobles so it could hamper his expansion.

Once again any other member who plays the world is welcome to put in their own thoughts.
Personal shout out to the player Sixxgun and Madkingdave 72 hours has passed and i have not lost a single village.dont make threats you cant keep.

DeletedUser3952

Regarding TO

We are a " rim tribe" as you describe simply because frankster and his tribe at start rimmed us.
We are only enemies of those who attack us!
Before TKE/ UTD merger TKE mass attacked one of our members and took one village, i guess they thought a tribe of 18 members with a quarter of their villages would be easy to wipe out! In retaliation we took 19 of their villages in 24hrs, so it's not the remains of TKE we were hitting it was full tribe!
After this tke council didn't go inactive 2 left and joined SI, this was also before merger
In a week we have taken 60 TKE or ex TKE villages with no loss and will continue to hit those who mass attacked us no matter tribe they are in now!
With regards CRU they are not same tribe but did have permission to take those villages.

Rayz0r